Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our reservation policy has changed in order to support the best possible customer experience. We take 5pm reservations for seatings of 2-4 people, and two larger groups of 5+ Sunday through Saturday. We accept walk-ins and keep a wait list each night, so if we cannot accommodate your desired booking time after 5pm, you are welcome to come down and see us!
You can always contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 702-722-7222. Our door is open and you are always welcome!
In the mood for great food, drinks, and a lot of fun? Take a trip down the block to Kelseys.
Enjoy our locally sourced ingredients at lunch, during a weekend brunch, or on a special night out with family and friends.
Please note our restaurant does not allow under age patrons after 8:30 pm.
The Merchant Tavern pays homage to hard-working people who appreciate fine fare and spirits. Using fresh ingredients from local purveyors and some inspiration, we create dishes that will make you feel sated.
"WOW!! Fantastic choice!!" 1 October 2015 - A TripAdvisor Traveller Read 139 reviews of Magnum & Steins
cocktail bar, traditional dining serving local food and onsite accomodations. Walking distance to Signal Hill, St. John's harbour & famous George Street. Surrounded by downtown shopping. Cape Spear Lighthouse is just a 20 minute drive away. Come stay, dine & wine with us!
- KTKarenT1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food, friendly and efficient service. Server was very patient and ensured we were fed on time to catch our reservation at the theatre nearby! kitchen were accommodating of all dietary restrictions: server was very well aware of menu and made suggestions that were as tasty as he said they would be!More infoPiatto Pizzeria & Enoteca - St. John's DowntownPrice: Moderate• Italian• St. John's•4.6
- IIslandguyNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food and good service in a quiet tranquil environment. And a great view of the harbour too. Well worth the experience.More infoThe Little SparoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• St. John's•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlantic Canada •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 8, 2023Food and service were amazing! Had the best night with friends.More infoLoose TiePrice: Expensive• Canadian• St. John's•4.5
- MSMichaelaSAtlantic Canada •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a great time and will definitely be back! Our server was extremely helpful and kind.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - St. JohnsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• St. John's•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlantic Canada •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023All is excellent! Love the deserts!More infoExilePrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• St. John's•4.4
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 38 restaurants in Newfoundland and Labrador. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary Canadian, Bistro, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Newfoundland and Labrador who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Newfoundland and Labrador either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.