Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Chef Sean Guy and his team prepares creative dishes using seasonal ingredients with the best of intentions.
The result is a fresh, eclectic take on comfort food that elevates the familiar to wow!!
Pairings with "holistic cocktails" such as the house brewed ginger beer and a selected wine portfolio allows for guests to create real dining memories.
At La Barrita we treat our guests like family. An upscale casual restaurant, we suit a variety of dining needs, from special occasions to catching up with friends; you might even catch a soccer game on at the bar. Just don't get caught in a Boca jersey! La Barrita is a proud supporter of River Plate fc.
We are a short walk from Camden Yards/Oriole Park & M&T/Ravens Stadium. We are very close to the Convention Center, Downtown & the Inner Harbor.
ARTURO'S TRATTORIA OFFERS BOTH IN-HOUSE DINING AND TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE FROM MONDAY TO SATURDAY EVENING. TAKEOUT DINNER SERVICE IS AVAILABLE BY CALLING 410-761-1500 OR SENDING AN EMAIL TO INFO@ARTUROSTRATTORIA.COM
The seasonally evolving menu highlights a playful yet sophisticated take on classics driven by the bounty of the Chesapeake Bay region. Ingredients are sourced close to home and relationships with local farmers and purveyors are at the heart of the culinary philosophy.
A cheeky cocktail program, revered whiskey collection, Wine Spectator awarded wine list, and regionally sourced craft beers complete a delightfully unmatched dining experience.
The Dutch Courage kitchen team lead by Chef Alec Jacobsen has a variety of food for you to enjoy while sipping beverages. From delightful boards of cheese, charcuterie and tinned seafood to small and large plates, the food at Dutch Courage is always a culinary adventure.
A Hi-Fi vinyl listening micro-bar with seasonal drinks and inspired playlists, B-Side is a dimly-lit, intimate option for date night, a special celebration, or a low-key nightcap.
To find your way to B-Side, simply choose a song on the jukebox in the basement of Hotel Revival — the experience will unveil itself to you.
Located across the lounge, groups of 4 to 8 guests can also reserve one of three private karaoke rooms with cocktail service (prices listed below) — start getting your practice runs in now.
120 minutes (2 hours) of singing
$300 Food & Beverage Minimum
Plus tax and gratuity
Everyone must be 21++
Join us for our Power Lunch, featuring what's freshest and best in Italian cuisine. Featured pastas for $10 and fresh salads with chicken, shrimp or salmon. Check it out!
Sotto Sopra invites you to dine for lunch, Monday through Saturdays and dinner every evening. Eat.Drink.Sleep.Dream--Italian
- BTBenitaTvipBaltimore / Maryland •18 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent. Always enjoy the experience. Gauchos always ask what you are waiting on and then make sure it comes around.More infoFogo de Chao - BaltimorePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Inner Harbor•4.3
- CCssjvipGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •38 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food and service were excellent. And the portions were perfect. Glad they have a choice between full and half as the half portions are sufficient for most people.More infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- EEmilyvipSouth Carolina •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023If I could give this place 10 stars for brunch I would. Love love love the aesthetic of the dining room and bar area. The food was out of this world. You definitely need to get the apple cider donuts. Our waiter was so attentive and nice. I love the 3% love tax for their employees as well. Highly highly recommend!More infoGunther & Co.Price: Moderate• American• Canton•4.8
- CLConstantineLBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food is good but rather overpriced. Also, many appetizers come in entree portions which is not obvious at the beginning. Servers should inform customers about that.More infoMaximónPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Inner Harbor•4.6
- CBCatherineBvipBaltimore / Maryland •35 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our new New Year's Day tradition will be Rusty Scupper brunch! Wow, the best deal and meal in the city. I don't want to tell anyone because I want the place all to myself!More infoRusty Scupper - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Inner Harbor•4.7
As a major city, Baltimore has a great selection of restaurants that range from casual to top-shelf fine dining. While restaurants vary from American bistros to international eateries, what Baltimore is really known for is crab. Maryland crab cakes are an iconic dish featured on nearly every menu, and they are a cant-miss dish. Stone crab, snow crab and soft shell crab are popular menu items when in season. If you're not in the mood for shellfish, Baltimore has some great grills that feature different cuts of meat. The harbor area features a number of restaurants, including casual burger spots and bars, and it is also one of the fine dining destinations with an abundance of upscale American and European restaurants to choose from.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 124 restaurants in Baltimore. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse, Brazilian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Baltimore who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Baltimore either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.