Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Linwoods’ cuisine consists of the freshest ingredients, and inventive preparation. Our service is warm and attentive. We have developed a reputation for consistency an attention to detail. These qualities are key to our catering business as well. Our team has worked hard to connect to our community, and we value our customers. These values have been central to Ellen and Linwood’s vision, and we hope are felt by our customers each day.
Open daily for lunch and dinner and spectacular party specialists.
Join us every Friday & Saturday at 9pm, for the most captivating Belly Dancing shows outside of Turkey!
The safety and comfort of our guests is our primary concern as we navigate thought COVID-19. In addition to spacing tables for social distancing, we are following the CDC guidelines to ensure we continue to provide superior cleanliness standards. Additionally, we have been recognized as a Select Registry Select Safe property as a result of the initiatives we are taking for our guests and Antrim 1844 and Smokehouse Restaurant family.
We have limited outdoor seating available, upon request and based on availability.
Your experience begins with rich cheese fondues prepared table-side. Your taste buds will be delighted by a fresh salad course. The third course is diverse selections of entrées choice ranging from steak, seafood, gluten free and vegetarian options! The finale fourth course is Chocolate Fondue served with decadent dippers.
We are sure the time and rich conversations around our steamy fondue pots will bring you closer to family and friends.
Our extensive lunch menu and dinner menu feature something for everyone to enjoy: From traditional favorites like Orecchetti alla Formaggio, to delicious fish and chops off the grill, to Linguini with Crabmeat Sauce and Fettuccine Bolognese. Come enjoy a wonderful meal prepared with the freshest ingredients and the utmost attention to detail. We offer periodic Chef's Specials, Daily Specials and Wine Dinners to add to your dining out enjoyment. Check our events and specials calendar for details.
Our staff takes great pride in providing you with the warmth and attention you've come to expect from LIBERATORE'S.
2023 Best of Howard County: Best Chef, Fine Dining, Ambiance, Steak and Place to Take Out of Towners...
Our Head Chef strives to use seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible, including herbs and vegetables from our farm. Our distinctive menu is highlighted by a custom-built brick oven for neopolitan-style pizzas and more. We serve lunch and dinner 7 days a week, as well as brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
We proudly serve beers from Manor Hill Brewing, Howard County’s first farm brewery. Manor Hill beers are hand-made on our farm using original and unique recipes. The result is aromatic, hop forward farmhouse style beers.
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined todayFirst time dining here and had an amazing time from the food to the music and ambience. Had a date night to make things official and the staff definitely paid attention to my request and brought out a handwritten card by the waiter Mike and dessert. I’d definitely come here againMore infoTagliata RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Harbor East•4.7
- BTBenitaTvipBaltimore / Maryland •18 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent. Always enjoy the experience. Gauchos always ask what you are waiting on and then make sure it comes around.More infoFogo de Chao - BaltimorePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Inner Harbor•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Taylor was amazing. I will definitely request her in the future.More infoThe Capital Grille - BaltimorePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- CBCatherineBvipBaltimore / Maryland •35 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our new New Year's Day tradition will be Rusty Scupper brunch! Wow, the best deal and meal in the city. I don't want to tell anyone because I want the place all to myself!More infoRusty Scupper - BaltimorePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Inner Harbor•4.7
- KKochersvipWashington, D.C. Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This restaurant is amazing! It was our first visit and I can’t wait to go back. We had brunch and very much appreciated the ability to make reservations. The menu had some breakfast basics, but each with a fun and interesting twist. So many great options it was really hard to choose. My husband got their take on Huevos Rancheros and I got the Shakshuka. Both were so tasty! They also gave us little in-house doughnuts with our coffee which was a great treat. Everything coming from the kitchen looked amazing. Burgers, chicken sandwiches and French toast especially. Wait until you see the GIANT mozzarella sticks! Do yourself a favor and go asap!More infoThe Food Market - HampdenPrice: Moderate• American• Hampden•4.8
Discover Baltimore Suburbs
Baltimore and surrounding suburbs include nearly 3 million people, so it's no surprise that you'll find a wide variety of activities and dining opportunities in the area. Thanks to the close proximity to the ocean, fresh seafood abounds. The suburbs of Essex and Middle River offer a wide array of fish and shellfish pulled straight from the Atlantic. Feel like a steak? The city of Towson offers fine dining and great cuts of beef. Whether you want prime rib or a lush filet, the Baltimore suburbs will satisfy. If pub food sounds ideal, check out any of the local tap houses or craft beer establishments. From burgers to brats to pale ale, the Baltimore suburbs are loaded with great food for any palate.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 189 restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Baltimore Suburbs either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.