Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Osteria 177 is the ultimate expression of an Italian tavern where the main attraction is imported delicacies of one-of-a-kind food and wine. Adorned by barreled wine, an Osteria would never lack the sought out local specialties, spices, cheeses, fish or meats. It was here that many people tried to alleviate life's stresses by numbering themselves with good food, good wine, and good company. The owner/chef of the Osteria would take the utmost pride in stocking these praised elements as the basis for mouthwatering meals, a delicious dance-for-all of the five senses. This is the basis for Osteria 177.
*Please note for online wait listed reservations do have a 5-10 min time frame to arrive for your reservation to be sat*
Wednesday & Saturday from May - Sept on West Street's 1st block we hold Dinner Under the Stars. All of the restaurants put tables & chairs under a light canopy, there is live music and dancing.
We offer a 4 course special nightly, 1/2 priced bottle of we every Wednesday, Pizza & Wine pairing Tuesday & Thursday nights & bi weelky wine dinners.
View our events & specials www.lunabluofannapolis.com
Thanks for supporting local business!
Experience the evolution of dining with Chart House Prime - where sophistication meets trendsetting cuisine. Our approachable yet professional service, coupled with the finest ingredients, brings you the best in refined seafood and steakhouse cuisine with a unique fusion of elegance and vibrance, creating a truly remarkable experience.
Come visit our needle in a haystack restaurant with some of the best ambiance in Anne Arundel County. We provide amazing food, generous portions, and quality service, while trying to showcase the magic happening behind the kitchen doors and cooking up all the food for backstage performances in the entertainment industry. Let’s not forget, we also have the “Star Room” that is great for your intimate gatherings!
A dining experience blending the area’s finest in tastes & talents, Blackwall Hitch is a coastally inspired concept that creates a local connection. Here you’ll find seasonally driven and locally sourced food and spirits, great local music and the area’s friendliest staff and patrons. With each visit as you take in the local flavor, we guarantee you’ll be hooked in no time. Get hooked on the flavor.
- RSRickSBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoCame here with my wife for a special dinner out, and Cafe Normandie did not disappoint! Every part of our meal was delicious, from our appetizer, though our salad, and on to the entrees (one fish, one beef). There was not even one thing that could have improved our food or the experience. I’d highly recommend coming here if you like French cuisine. We’ll definitely be back.More infoCafe NormandiePrice: Moderate• French• Annapolis•4.5
- DDonnavipWashington, D.C. Area •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe changed from a party of 8 to party of 7 couple days before. Day of (2 hours before) called to see if possible to get in earlier. If not we were going to become party of 6. They went out of their way to accommodate us. Food and drinks were all very good. Limoncello martini was one of the best I’ve had. 4 people in our party had pizzas and salads all of which were good. I had the barramundi fish with asparagus. It was delicious. Another friend had the rockfish over spinach which she said was also very good. The prices of the drinks and food are very reasonable compared to other restaurants. I am looking forward to bringing my family back.More infoLuna Blu - AnnapolisPrice: Moderate• Italian• Annapolis•4.7
- JJcarr88568Washington, D.C. Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI was a little nervous due to the mixed reviews. However, I’m happy to say that we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. ￼￼ The food, the service and the ambience were all outstanding…..tasty, timely, relaxing and enjoyable. My wife and I are the pickiest of the picky, and I’m telling you this place is a winner….top to bottom. Make the reservation!More infoAcqua al 2 - AnnapolisPrice: Expensive• Italian• Annapolis•4.7
- DMDarleneMvipVirginia •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOsteria 177 is a fabulous restaurant. The food is exceptional. The staff incredibly accommodating. The evening we spent there was magical!More infoOsteria 177Price: Expensive• Italian• Annapolis•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023So happy they added the chicken sandwich to the menu - it’s SO goodMore infoHarold Black - AnnapolisPrice: Moderate• Italian• Annapolis•4.6
Discover Greater Annapolis
Annapolis is a historic neighborhood of Maryland that is known for its shopping, architecture, sailing and great food! Don't leave without trying crab, a local favorite. Whether it's a crab cake, crab bisque or crab legs, crab is all the hype in Annapolis. Walk around the quaint neighborhood, and stop into one of the many local pubs for a cold beer. Relax and enjoy the surroundings while you enjoy a tasty brew alongside a thick burger or pub food choices like fried shrimp or hot wings. Finish your trip with a slice or two of the ten-layer cake that Marylanders love. Enjoy your choice of flavors, including chocolate or caramel. Indulge to your heart's content while in Annapolis.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Greater Annapolis is The Lodge Annapolis