Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Perspective | Lunch
Seating one at 11:30 am
Seating two 1:30 pm
Food and wine pairing 140
Just the food 85
Perspective Dinner 9 courses
Food and Wine pairing 300
Just the food 195
You have never had Mexican like this!
Authentic Mexican. Just made from
Harveys can welcome you through the course of the day with breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, and a design that takes full advantage of the superb location, with a stylish, comfortable bar and indoor and outdoor garden seating. Situated at the heart of the thriving James Street retail and entertainment precinct, visit Harveys as an old friend or a new one and experience the new expression of a timeless classic.
Executive chef Michael Klemmt plates up a beautiful and satisfying dining experience focusing on close to source dining and paying significant care to dietary requirements.
Two menus are available at Malt with an express bistro offer in the bar and a more refined dining experience in the Attic that showcases contemporary food techniques with a relaxed style service.
Malt dining is located in the Brisbane CBD, close to Eagle St Pier and all public transport. If you are looking for a romantic dining experience or a private corporate lunch Malt dining is the perfect inner-city sanctuary.
We look forward to hosting you and your guests soon.
First established in 1995, Barolos is a multi-award-winning Italian restaurant and more than two decades on it is still regarded as one of Brisbane’s best restaurants. With over 20 years experience in fine dining and the creation of exquisite Italian fare, it is our mission to showcase to the city of Brisbane the finest ingredients, produce and wines available from around the world.
We are dedicated to providing you with a unique dining experience and promise to bring memorable moments you will never forget.
Finally, thank you for choosing Barolos. We are blessed to have such loyal patrons!
Just like the raw interiors in which we reside, our work is simple but considered.
The ethos in the kitchen embraces collaboration with local farmers, hunters and providores, promoting an environmentally conscious approach to the menu. Harvest driven dishes provide the creative parameters for our ever evolving dining experience.
ESSA is open Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm till late and Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch from 12pm.
Experience and savour exceptional personalised guest service and a divinely rich atmosphere that can only be delivered by blending intricate and cutting-edge design with worldly charm and sophistication.
Overlooking the Brisbane River and within an easy stroll of the city’s arts and cultural South Bank precinct, this stunning restaurant will be perfectly positioned in the space previously occupied by The Kitty cocktail bar, which has since closed to enable the beautiful refurbishment.
Step into our 100 year old home of Euro-inspired eats, small-producer wines, and expertly crafted, classic cocktails. At Bar Francine, we don't just serve food and drinks; we curate unforgettable experiences. We're more than just a bar; we're a spot built on good company.
Immerse yourself in the charm of a place that's as down-to-earth as your favourite local haunt but elevated to a whole new level of culinary excellence. It's the kind of place where you can walk in just as you are, with friends or solo, and immediately feel at home. Imagine a dinner gathering at your best mate’s house, only if that mate happened to be a classically trained Chef.
The air is filled with funky tunes, the chatter is as lively as the atmosphere, and the memories are as great as the times we share.
Come enjoy great drinks, even better food, and the best of times, we’re just down the road.
Voted Gourmet Traveller Magazine's QLD Wine Bar of the Year 2023
Our 48h sourdough pizza is made from organic stoneground flour, house-made pizza sauce, locally sourced fresh organic produce and free-range meats.
Home-made entrees, main and desserts.
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options always available.
Coffee shop and Artisan Italian Gelato 🍧 in the mornings from Friday to Saturday.
With our Gelato options available also for dinner from 4.30pm Tuesday to Sunday
- KDKylieDBrisbane •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOutstanding! Food fresh and delicious, wine list superb, service impeccable! And the best part, staff are happy for you to stay and enjoy the luxe experience and not rush you out after 2 hours!More infoTillerman Seafood RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- WMWayneMBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat food and great service. Manager did an awesome job accomodating our group of 9.More infoJumbo Thai Restaurant & BarPrice: Expensive• Thai• Brisbane CBD•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoNice atmosphere Best food in Brisbane Kindness of the staffMore infoMalt DiningPrice: Expensive• Australian• Brisbane CBD•4.5
- SCSteveC1 review4.0Dined on Oct 4, 2023Coffee great, food excellent, service really friendly. Will definitely be coming back. Thanks.More infoAquila BrisbanePrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Brisbane CBD•4.3
- RDRoseDBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined on Jul 6, 2023The food was truly outstanding. Loved the new tasting menu and all the treats were a credit ti the chef and his talent. The only suggestion I could offer is that the waiters night be a little more consistent in offering drinks to those who are not wine drinkers. The cocktails were exceptional and we would have ordered more but perhaps they knew tomorrow was a work day. LolMore infoOTTO BrisbanePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Brisbane CBD•4.4
The Diner Reviews are in: 50 Most Romantic Restaurants in Australia for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across Australia, created by analysing over 350,000 diner reviews.