- RrussellvipEdmonton / Northern Alberta •116 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent. Nice variety on the menu. We enjoyed the lettuce wraps, beef dip, chicken fingers, burgers chicken and ribs. Delicious desserts, key lime pie, cheesecake and white chocolate brownie. Yummy! enjoyable evening with family. Recommend.More infoMoxies - LethbridgePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lethbridge•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Sept 16, 2023The food was pretty pretty good! The waitress was nice and not pushy at all! And overall, it was a awesome time! Always an awesome time at Blanco Cantina.More infoBlanco Cantina - LethbridgePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Lethbridge•4.5
- LCLucienC1 review5.0Dined on Aug 11, 2023Quiet for a Thursday evening - wife felt that it was the best steak she's had in a long timeMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - LethbridgePrice: Moderate• American• Lethbridge•4.1
- GGlennCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service and value.More infoTwo Guys And A Pizza PlacePrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Lethbridge•4.7
- SSandCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was New Years day and there were large groups which contributed to the elevated noise level. That was to be expected though. Food was excellent and our server was delightful.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - LethbridgePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lethbridge•4.7
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging