Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For groups reservations up to 6 guests or more a 50% non refundable deposit is required. To secure your group reservation a credit card is needed. We will contact you to confirm your group reservation. If you need to modify your group reservation date, or the number of guests please call us directly at + 1 (939) 337 0700.
Please do not reserve a number of diners higher than desired, in our 12 seat kitchen everything is prepared for all previously confirmed reservations, as such, we will regard it as a no show who has failed to comply with the reservation. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.
En muy poco tiempo hemos sido reconocidos por revistas como "El Viajero" de España e invitados a participar de eventos culinarios como el "Puerto Rico Restaurant Week". Contamos con salones privados para actividades familiares y corporativas, ademas también contamos con terrazas al aire libre, una hermosa barra, "private seating", y un concepto de cocina abierta.
Please note Marmalade only offers tasting menus, we do not offer children's menu or a la carte.
GROUPS OF 5 OR LESS ONLY, 5 course dinner @ $135.00. All guests pay full price including children, price is per seat.
GROUPS OF 6 OR MORE, Group tasting menu starting @$159.00. All guests pay full price including children, price is per seat.
Be dazzled by our Sake and Japanese whiskey infused cocktails or let our expert mixologists create a bright combination of flavors for you! It’s a truly one-of a kind experience, where sharing is encouraged and superb is required.
Our dress code is casual elegant. No shorts/flips flops allowed.
Your table will be reserved for 2 hours. We have a 15 minute grace period for all tables. NOTE: When booking outdoor seating, it is for the terrace at RAYA, not ARYA Rooftop.
The five-course experience will start with some light bites followed by a choice of appetizers, selection of a handmade pastas, entrée and dessert.
The Art Deco inspired design can be felt all around from the décor to the plating and glassware. Attention to detail and excellence in both dining and service will make your evening one to remember.
Looking forward to hosting you soon!
*Please note that there are certain types of allergies we might not be able to accommodates. Our menu features Vegetarian and Gluten *Friendly* options. But our kitchen has cross contamination, meaning that we are not fully Gluten “Free”. If you have a severe Gluten or dairy allergy, we might not be able to accommodate your request.
Also, please note that alliums (onions, garlic, chives, etc) and other ingredients such as cilantro, are core in most of our recipes and can’t be modified or removed.
Sushi and Tapas available from Monday to Sunday starting at 5:00pm.
"See and be seen" in the epicenter of Puerto Rico iconic Nightlife destination THE LOBBY. Sip from Fairmont luxurious Classic Perfected Cocktails, DINE with Sushi* and Asian tapas, and LISTEN to the best LIVE music in Puerto Rico! THE PLACE TO BE. Table Reservations strongly recommended. Experiences available.
Chandelier Bar is iconic for it's Czechoslovakian crystal chandelier centerpiece, inviting guests to savor cocktails served beneath it's radiant aura. A gathering place to start and finish the night out on the town.
We have Dinner & Brunch and a New Menu every three weeks.
Our space is an Art Venue & Pet Friendly.
Our resources are the best quality Farm to Table with Local Meat.
An a Private Garden/Outdoor Patio ( El Prado )
For us is: “All About Details”
Come in and: “Deja Tu Rastro”
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoTop Tier experience from the second we arrived till the moment we left. Our waitress, Ika, took great care of us with attentive service and great recommendations, and the food left no surprises why Chef Natalia recently won the James Beard award for Best Chef: South. Food was fairly priced and drinks were fantastic. Great celebration spot and any vacationers would be lucky to experience itMore infoCocina Al FondoPrice: Moderate• Puerto Rican• Condado / Santurce•4.8
- SDSusanDvipCaribbean •28 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything about Santaella is great. From the service. To the drinks to the food. It’s all great. Can’t wait to go back!!More infoSantaellaPrice: Very Expensive• Puerto Rican• San Juan•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCaribbean •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoLove my waiter!!!! So friendly and faster...I would definitely recommend AZOTEA.More infoAZOTEA by SantaellaPrice: Expensive• International• San Juan•4.8
- RARicardoAvipCaribbean •43 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023Every Monday they have guest Chefs who create their own pizza. It has been a great experience with creative dishes. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable about wines. The bartender is a true mixologist, try the Old Fashioned!More infoCasa PimentónPrice: Moderate• Italian• Condado / Santurce•4.5
- LLovemonkeyWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Fantastic location, great service and cocktails. We very much enjoyed the experience and will return.More infoAserePrice: Moderate• Cuban• Condado / Santurce•4.2
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Puerto Rico is Marmalade Restaurant & Wine Bar