Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Caribbean for a unique array of dishes. Delight your taste buds at Caribbean Element.
From our friendly servers, to our well trained chefs, our well known bartenders, the team at Caribbean Element are at your service from the moments you enter the restaurant to make you feel ‘in your element.’ The team at Caribbean Element is truly some of the best Turks and Caicos Islands has to offer.
Caribbean Element can accomodate you for private events: weddings, business lunches, dinners, cocktail receptions, and more!
INDIGO restaurant and bar also features a separate thoughtfully curated Wellness Menu of vegan and vegetarian dishes. Housemade desserts are also an INDIGO specialty.
The name INDIGO was inspired by the deep color tones of the Caribbean sea and is also the name of Chef Andrew's second daughter. INDIGO restaurant and bar features Chef Andrew Mirosch's Caribbean inspired cuisine complimented with mixologist craft cocktails and spirits along with an extensive international wine list.
Along with an elevated culinary experience and exceptional service, vibrant yet alluring ambiance under the stars defines this dining experience.
Or book the private "Tasting Room at Seven" and dine with up to 10 guests in a 2500 bottle wine cellar for a unparalleled dining experience. Tasting Room bookings are required 24 hours in advance by contacting email@example.com.
Please note that Christmas Day, December 25th, 2022, and New Year's Eve, December 31st, 2022, we will not be offering our a la carte menu. Our 3 course menus are available to viewed on our profile or contact the resort. All guests will be contacted to fill out our credit card confirmation form so please ensure a valid email address and updated phone number in your reservation.
When bringing your own wine, our corkage fee is $100 per bottle, maximum 2 bottles.
SUI-REN offers a wide variety of dishes and crafted cocktails to tempt your tastebuds. Coupled with an elegant yet comfortable ambiance, SUI-REN is the perfect venue for a wonderful evening.
Join us for live music on Tuesday evenings (weather permitting) with our Sushi Soiree Tuesday; an extended sushi and dim sum menu priced to share. 6-9PM.
When bringing your own wine, our corkage fee is $100 per bottle, maximum 2 bottles per reservation.
We pay careful attention to our Caribbean surroundings by working with local fisherman, thereby allowing us to provide a generous selection of freshly caught seafood, ranging from Snapper and Grouper to Conch and seasonal Lobster. Our menu also highlights the choicest cuts of meats, satisfying pastas, and spicy curries.
Join us on Tuesday for our Caribbean Night Specials menu , Fridays for Fresh Oysters and seafood specials, Saturday for Live Entertainment.
- JjohnpLas Vegas •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy beef filet was perfecr. My wife,s boulliabaise, not so much. Lobster and shrimp was tough, overvooked, and th rosted peppr overpowered the saffron and dish overall. Conch chowder is the best on thr island and dessert wa exellent.More infoGrace's Cottage RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• French• Turks and Caicos•4.8
- FFlashmanGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe decor was very vanilla but the food was great! Our server was attentive and helpful and assisted with selections that were dairy free. Would recommend if you are looking for a good steak!More infoBLT Steak at The Ritz-Carlton Turks and CaicosPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Turks and Caicos•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe pork shunai and the chicken satay were amazing. The ambience was relaxing and inviting. Staff was friendly. Overall had a great experience!More infoThe Farm on Grace BayPrice: Moderate• International• Turks and Caicos•4.5
- MTMichaelTvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •11 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoA wonderful experience, again. Caleb and Julie were excellent! They were helpful and attentive without being obtrusive. The octopus appetizer, spinach salad, branzino, and pasta were all wonderful. And they surprised us with a nice dessert for my birthday.More infoCasa Nonna at The Ritz-Carlton Turks and CaicosPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Turks and Caicos•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had been craving escargot and it definitely came through. Attention to detail with everything we ordered and very attentive staff (which can lack at many places here). Would return if we had more time. Caicos cooler very refreshing drink and grilled octopus to perfection!More infoSevenPrice: Expensive• International• Turks and Caicos•4.7
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Turks and Caicos Islands is Grace's Cottage Restaurant