Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Social distinguishes itself by emphasizing the social experience and taking a vibe-driven approach to dining. The restaurant’s on-the-water harbor view overlooks billions of dollars in moored yachts, which when met with trendy upbeat music, creates an infectious, high-energy atmosphere.
Social’s environment is designed to encourage guests to interact and mingle. Ultimately, St. Thomas Social aims to define the modern dining experience complete with incredible food, world-class service and the perfect ambiance.
Open for dinner service at 5PM Friday through Tuesday.
We will be open for Thanksgiving this year, but closed on Christmas Day.
December 24th through January 1st our menu will be adjusted to a Prix Fixe menu. Price TBD.
Creole is derived from the many cultures who have settled in New Orleans, including; French, Spanish, West African, Caribbean, German, Italian, and Irish. Cajun is derived from the French-speaking Acadians who settled in the bayous south of New Orleans. The influences of the French are the most prominent of both cuisines. Almost all of our Creole and Cajun dishes begin with a stock (poultry, beef, or seafood), trinity (onions, green bell peppers, celery), and a roux (blonde, brown, or dark), lending a unique flavor to our Gumbo and other dishes.
We invite you to come to taste our cuisine at French Quarter Bistro. We are not re-inventing Creole and Cajun cuisine, only sharpening it!
Our reputation and island flavor didn't happen over night. Our establishment began in the 1970s and continues to evolve with changing tastes.
The Mafolie Restaurant truly doesn't have a bad seat in the house. Our expansive view is on full display from every seat in our open air restaurant deck. Enjoy a refreshing Dark and Stormy at the bar and feel free to lounge before taking a seat with a Caribbean appetite.
Overlooking the aqua colors of the Caribbean Sea, our restaurant is regarded as the island’s most iconic location for dining. We feature a fully open-air dining room. Most tables offer unobstructed views of the Baye de GriGri, spectacular breathtaking sunsets, dramatic full moons rising, passing sailboats and landing seaplanes.
Unsurprisingly, seafood dominates our menu. Whenever possible we source fresh, local seafood caught off the shores of the Virgin Islands.
We hope our passion for sustainability is evident in the highest quality and freshest ingredients we use, including seasonal produce from local farmers.
Our extensive wine list was chosen to balance refinement with versatility and intended to pair well with every item on our menu.
Our Bistro offers a fun, lively atmosphere designed with a come-as-you-are feeling.
We combine culinary excellence with superb service and an exquisite setting, creating experiences and
Located just steps from the beach, Salt Shack is your beach club escape. Enjoy Baja-style tacos and fresh pineapple-infused rum, right from the source. With laid-back vibes and delicious small bites, Salt Shack will hit the spot. Sandy feet welcome.
- LSLakeviewSouthvipChicago / Illinois •17 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoLobster 🦞 was delicious as was red snapper. We enjoyed the crudités for starter, charred broccolini with meal and very good mango sorbet for dessert. Service was exceptional. Very friendly and accommodating. Hopefully, it was noted somewhere on menu of 20% service charge and what apparently was 4% fee for using a credit card.More infoThe EasterlyPrice: Expensive• International• St Thomas•4.2
- PPeaceNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023This was our first time at Raw and it did not disappoint. We had wonderful service and the food was excellent. The fish was fresh and the combination in the rolls was delish! Can’t wait to go back and try different menu items.More infoRawPrice: Moderate• Sushi• St Thomas•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Amazing! A must while on the island !! Chicken / steak Fajitas and the salsa … YuM!More infoAgave Red HookPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• St Thomas•4.6
- AMAmandaMCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The owner of Pesce sets his dining spots up beautifully. The food was amazing, very clean, and reasonably priced. Loved it.More infoPesce ItalianPrice: Moderate• Italian• St Thomas•4.6
- PMPaulaMvipChicago / Illinois •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing food, well-crafted drinks and a good wine selection in a lovely outdoor setting. The fresh butternut squash pasta and house-made honey biscuits will bring us back again this week.More info3 PalmsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• St Thomas•4.8
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Virgin Islands (US) is Ama at Cane Bay