Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu is designed to share, our dishes are presented in a tapa-style. Pair your meal with our house sangria, craft cocktails, or our local beers.
Our dishes are presented in a tapa-style way, inspired by Spain's tapas which are small Spanish savory dishes!
All of our ingredients are bought locally.
All meat is free of hormones.
All poultry comes from grass-fed animals
All of our sweeteners are agave-based nectars.
All vegetables and fruits arrive fresh daily.
Reserve today - an evening of delicious food & specialty cocktails
Special menu items available. 3-course menu or Ala Carte 3 course menu. Contact Us for pricing and menu details.
Kama symbolizes aesthetic pleasure of the senses – touch, smell, flavor, vision and sound. Food is our most intimate connection to nature and a source of everlasting memories.
We bring the fresh, bold and authentic flavors of Indian cuisine made from scratch to La Grange and surrounding suburbs. Our menu highlights cuisine from various regions of India and its fusion with American favorites. We offer over 10 distinct sauces and chutneys made with our proprietary fresh ground spice blends and fresh ingredients all made from scratch. We use a charcoal Tandoori grill to cook all meats and bake fresh bread to order. Modern, vibrant, contemporary and chic are the words used to describe Kama’s dining room. A perfect place to bring friends and family, impress a date and out of town guest.
Welcome to Balmoral Restaurant. Grand Scottish Fare as you’ve never experienced before.
Lush, dark Scottish wood tones greet you upon entering Balmoral Restaurant. A deep-set coffered ceiling hides recessed lighting, designed to light your table elegantly, providing just the right mood. Scottish designs surround you, from the tartan carpet, to wrought iron fixtures, to the swords and shields of lore, to wall murals that evoke the placid Scottish countryside. At Balmoral, we bring the incomparable splendor of Scotland to you.
A Rockin Dining Experience
We work hard to deliver an unforgettable dining experience, provide exceptional service, the freshest food and craft beer all while listening to the greatest
rock and roll. We hope you enjoy our passion.
Enjoy our full bar with a wide variety of beers and specialty craft cocktails. Catch the game on one of our high-def TVs, try your hand at our slot machines, or enjoy live music nights. Let us take the Zazzo’s experience to you - we also offer take-out, delivery, and catering options! At Zazzo’s, we love having a good time and hope to welcome you under our roof soon.
Limited seating is available at each event and reservations are required. Reservations may be made until an event is sold out. For parties of 6 or more, please call us directly at 630-942-2284.
Our ingredients are all fresh, locally sourced, and organic when available. They are traditionally prepared, producing classic old world flavors. It's old country tradition with modern culinary twist!
- YYayavipChicago / Illinois •33 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI had been here before and was not happy with my experience, however, this time it was different. The service was excellent and everyone including the bartender were very prompt and courteous. I will definitely return . I highly recommend it!More infoChama Gaucha - ChicagoPrice: Expensive• Steak• Downers Grove•4.7
- MDMaureenDvipChicago / Illinois •17 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEverything was great. I of course would love to sit on the roof top in the summer and never can. Tonight I had guests who had never been and we got the enclosed rooftop. Wished we could have been in the regular dining room. I did make reservations 4 weeks before, wish I could have had the option.More infoIl SognoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Wheaton•4.8
- OTChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe started with a wine tasting that included seasonal wines that were served warm. The red was delicious! From there we were seated promptly to our candlelit table, where we started our evening with ￼ an appetizer of calamari. I was a little surprised to have the calamari covered with the chili sauce. Although the chili sauce was very tasty, I wish I had the option of how much I want to drizzled on the calamari. We ordered the surf and turf of steak medallions and crusted fish with a side of roasted vegetables and cheesy potatoes. The food was delicious, cooked properly, and was filling. I had the creamy braised rib risotto . It’s simply out of this world. Our server was Allison. She was outstanding! Always had a smile… Our glasses never went dry, she was polite, prompt and treated us like royalty. She should be trainer or manager!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Downers GrovePrice: Moderate• American• Downers Grove•4.7
- JJeffvipChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Our favorite place to enjoy Bourbon County Brand Stout release dayMore infoWarren's Ale HousePrice: Moderate• American• Wheaton•4
- DGDavidGChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food and ambiance. Favorite of all family members.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - NapervillePrice: Moderate• American• Naperville•4.6
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover West Suburbs
The western suburbs of Chicago provide some of the most filling meals in the city. Imagine for breakfast a sunny-side up egg and bacon drenched in melted cheese held in a freshly baked bagel. Add a hot mug of coffee, and you're ready for your day. Stoke the furnace at lunch with ground lamb glazed with a balsamic sauce and covered in melted mozzarella on a hamburger bun. In the evening, celebrate the end of the day with an appetizer of tater tots covered in melted cheese and stuffed with bacon and green onions. Then, enjoy an entree of slow roasted baby back ribs smothered in barbecue sauce. For dessert, a 6-inch chocolate chip cookie awaits you.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 269 restaurants in West Suburbs. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Steakhouse, Japanese, Brazilian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West Suburbs who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West Suburbs either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.