Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
Since 1977, the Wong family's Oriental Wok is favorite choice for traditional Chinese cuisine. Visit Oriental Wok to discover hospitality and a delicious dining experience. Convenient curbside takeout and delivery also available. Order online at orientalwok.com
Chef Alfio Gulisano leads our chef-driven kitchen and he's dedicated to providing you with the highest quality ingredients, expertly prepared to perfection.
Our menu boasts hand-cut steaks, fresh pasta, and Argentinian flavors that are the perfect touch to Alfio's cooking style.
Pair your meal with one of our 350+ bottles of wine, expertly curated by our three in-house sommeliers.
And don't forget to save room for our house-made desserts and "Chef's Blend" Coffee.
Top off your experience with one of our expertly crafted cocktails, such as the classic Negroni or our Mixologist signature Maple Manhattan. Our upscale atmosphere is perfect for romantic nights out or celebratory dinners with friends and family.
For a high-end steakhouse alternative, Alfio's Buon Cibo is the obvious choice. Come dine with us and experience the best Italian cuisine in Cincinnati.
In November 1977, Helen And I opened Oriental Wok pursuing our American Dream. We poured our hearts into this business, meeting great customers along the way. Now, I am proud to call many of you my friends. Your support and friendship for nearly 50 years have meant so much to me and my family.
With so many restaurant choices, I am honored each time you visit Oriental Wok. Thank you for celebrating all the big and small occasions with us throughout the years. My family and I look forward to sharing more great food and laughter with you for years to come.
Mike and Helen Wong
Susanna, Angela, Guy and Travis
Fillo embodies the simplistic beauty of authentic Greek cuisine. A simple gathering of native ingredients that burst to life under the Mediterranean sun and celebrate the little pleasures in life.
Each plate honors the iconic flavors and authenticity of Greek cuisine — olives, feta, olive oil, tzatziki, meze and baklava, to name a few.
If you have a reservation, please check in with the host at the front door before waiting in line. Reservations will be held for 15 minutes and are a total of 2 hours long. We do not serve food.
Ghost Baby exists to rattle the extraordinary. Buried five stories under Vine Street, this cocktail lounge and music venue claims a 170-year-old space that once served as a lagering tunnel for a brewing company. Come as you are and enjoy an inventive cocktail, a stiff drink, your favorite canned beer, or a glass of our hand-selected wine or champagne. We also offer a small selection of light bites. Reserve your spot for an intimate, unique performance in the Den or join us in the Rattle Room (front bar) on a walk-in basis.
21+ | Dress Code Enforced
Must Try – Our Award Winning (Cincinnati Business Courier June 21) - Crispy Arancini / Risotto / Braised Lamb & Whipped Feta.
In addition, we offer a unique array of Wines from around the world and local Craft Beers on tap.
Be it, date night, a business gathering or if you just want to feel appreciated and welcomed, join us at Frankie’s for a comfortable, relaxing restaurant atmosphere. Looking to Celebrate Life a little more, stay for the fun until we close with great sounds and weekly special events, (Dancing is Highly Recommended).
Lead by Chef Pedro and the Family, Let’s share the joy and savor the moments together at Frankie’s Place !
The Euson and Roberts Families have created a unique dining experience in the quaint town of Bright, Indiana. Our award winning chef brings us a quality, local driven menu aimed to please! Relax and enjoy a nutritiously fresh meal or a hometown pub favorite in a heart-warming environment. Bring your family and friends and enjoy life with us!
- LSLuv2SchopvipCincinnati / Dayton •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSotto is consistently the best place to eat in Cincinnati. We have to give major props to the service team there. They are PHENOMENALMore infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- EEvanvipCincinnati / Dayton •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur reservation came at the perfect time, coinciding with wonderful news in our lives. We knew the food would be outstanding, but what set tonight apart was the absolute genuine happiness and excitement we received from Michael, Jordan, and everyone else who stopped by to check on us and asked if we were out celebrating. There is the happiness that one is expected to show when people share their news…and then there is the true, authentic, and unmistakable excitement and happiness that someone has chosen to share their joy with you. And that is exactly what we got from every employee we spoke with tonight. It simply made an already wonderful day absolutely perfect. We can’t thank you all enough, and we look forward to coming back as soon as we can!More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.9
- OTColumbus •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had the most amazing dinner! Our waiter, David, was absolutely phenomenal. He was so kind and on top of his service. My boyfriend and I were curious about the history of Precinct and David shared stories about the history of The Precinct. It was so cool to hear about how it functioned back in the 80s! Overall, our experience was great, David was the best, and we will be returning!More infoThe PrecinctPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hyde Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & DoloresPrice: Moderate• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.9
- OTvipIndiana •29 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had such an amazing dinner with a friend I haven’t seen in years. We didn’t feel rushed at all and our server was so incredibly knowledgeable, kind, fun, and didn’t make us feel rushed at all. Our food was AMAZING! Funny thing is we didn’t even get steak. Just split a ton of apps/ sides and were beyond impressed. Wish we would have saved room for dessert because we heard it is to die for. Will definitely be back. Bravo!More infoLosantiPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Over the Rhine•4.7
For terrific views of the Ohio River and great food, Cincinnati, Ohio, can't be beaten. You can enjoy a microbrew tasting and phenomenal food northeast of the city's Riverfront neighborhood. While you can sample the filling pub food and craft beer found in this Midwestern city, Cincinnati also offers diners a chance to relax and savor a fine meal in a low-key environment. If sushi is your favorite, you have several options to choose from as well as a variety of ramen shops and noodle specialists amid the city's Japanese restaurants. Looking for a romantic spot to enjoy an anniversary or ask an important question? Cincinnati offers many cozy hideaways, including a lower level rustic Italian restaurant where the staff allows you to linger as you savor fresh pasta and exceptional wine.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Cincinnati are Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Cincinnati, Teak - Loveland and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Liberty Township
The most romantic restaurant in Cincinnati is MRBL