Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Beau's Grille Terrace is the place to be this summer. Open seasonally with comfortable seating, TVs, and a fireplace, it was voted best outdoor patio in the 2013 and 2014 Beacon's Best and the 2014 Akron Life Magazine Best of Akron awards.
Join us for Happy Hour in our Lounge Monday 4pm-6:30pm and Tuesday - Friday 2pm-6:30pm!
Our menu features generous portions of delectable fine dining fare in addition to an award-winning wine list to complete your meal. If you’re not one of our hundreds of regulars, you will be soon
In response to our patrons' requests, Ken Stewart's Grille enforces an upscale dress code for dinner
We do not allow beachwear, gym attire including sweatpants, sweatshirts or hoodies. Athletic apparel, jerseys, hats, beanies, bandanas, ball caps, oversized or baggy clothing are prohibited
No excessively revealing clothing will be allowed. Clothing emitting offensive odors is not permitted
Admittance to Ken Stewart's Grille is at the discretion of the management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed regardless of the reservation status
For parties of 6 or more please call the restaurant 234-678-3612
Please note that Lanning's has a business casual dinner dress code policy. Shorts are not permitted in our main dining room. Dress shorts are permitted in the lounge. Please visit our website for more details or call us at 330-666-1159.
To book in the bar, please select Lounge when booking your table.
Please note there is a credit card fee added to each check. If you are paying cash the fee will be removed.
M-F Grab & Go Breakfast Buffet 6:30AM-10AM
Saturday Grab & Go Breakfast Buffet 8AM-11AM
Sunday Grab & Go Breakfast Buffet 9AM-11AM
Sunday Brunch Buffet 11AM-1PM
Thursday-Saturday Dinner 5:30PM-9PM
Fri & Sat 12pm-12:30AM *Kitchen closes at 10PM
Beau’s on the River opened at the Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls in May of 2013. This restaurant and lounge on the river offers stunning views of the river rapids and falls with floor to ceiling windows with and innovative contemporary décor. As a sister property to Beau’s Grille at the Hilton Fairlawn, we offer a casual atmosphere with plenty of the same great food and service that the award-winning Beau’s Grille has been treating our loyal customers to for years. Executive Chef Beau Schmidt takes a unique twist on some of your old favorites with a fresh look and taste to his style of cooking. His mouthwatering plates taste even more amazing than they look.
Big bold flavors and fresh-cut steaks make the Circle L Steakhouse the biggest thing to hit these parts in quite a spell! We are devoted to freshness, innovation, and maximum value, bringing a big-city Steakhouse to Wadsworth. Circle L Steakhouse combines rustic elegance with the tranquility of a blue sky dome and falling water.
THE WINE ROOM:
Soft sophistication paired with cutting edge innovation equals a relaxed elegance in dining. The Wine Room is the result of our culinary and service teams committed to making each visit a unique experience. Supreme freshness, sublime pairings, and creations unique to the Galaxy make it much more than just a “Night Out”, it's an experience to be savored.
We do not take reservations for the Sports Bar and Patio seating. It is a first come, first serve basis.
Dine outdoors in our Papa Joe's Patio!
- EEllenvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •18 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoBeautiful restaurant with delicious food. Entrees came out slightly too soon as we hadn’t quite finished the salad but otherwise , perfect eveningMore infoKen Stewart's GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Akron•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •2 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoFood was excellent! Very quiet, no music was playing in the restaurant so you heard everyone’s conversations around you. Which is why I gave it a 4 overall.More infoBeau's On The RiverPrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Akron•4.5
- MFMFALOISICleveland / Akron / Canton •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent entrees as always!! In the over 30 years I have been a customer they have always met or exceeded expectations even on their busiest occasions..Make it a destination...More infoPapa Joe's/Iacomini'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Akron•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe holiday dinner was an extraordinary experience and we’re already looking forward to next year!More infoThe Blue Door CafePrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Cuyahoga Falls•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was mostly good, just a few glitches but overall goodMore infoLeo's Italian Social - Cuyahoga FallsPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cuyahoga Falls•4.6
The fifth-largest municipality in the state, Akron is a diverse mix of cultures. However, Italian and American cuisines are the top favorites. Shelves of wine and dishes like gnocchi Florentine with spinach await guests after a day exploring the city once known as the "Rubber Capital of the World." There are several steakhouses in Akron that serve food like Wagyu beef sliders with blue cheese, bacon jam, garlic aioli and truffle fries or a 16-ounce USDA prime New York strip steak served with spicy onion rings. Hip and trendy American diners offer options like surf and turf, which includes several seared scallops, beef short ribs, mushrooms, whipped potatoes and a mustard sauce for dipping.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging