Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The original Johnny's serving fine Northern Italian Cusine. Opening in the 1920’s as Louise’s Garden, a restaurant that would flourish into the most reputable dining establishment in Cleveland. Renamed Johnny’s Bar in 1952, this neighborhood eatery located on Fulton Road serves authentic Italian food in an inviting atmosphere with private dining and patio dining available weather permitting.
BRUNCH RULES & INFORMATION
1. No substitutions on signature menu items. (Takeaways are the only exception)
2. We have a 15 minute grace period. If you’re running late for your reservation please call ahead.
3. Your table is reserved for 1 hour and 45 minutes. Large parties (10+) can request longer durations. Please call ahead for parties of 10 or more.
4. Any parties of 8 or more will be one check.
5. Last call for food is 2:30pm.
6. We do not serve brunch to the bowling lanes during brunch hours.
The Standard offers a variety of fine French Moroccan food. We offer many great bourbons, wine, and other spirits to accompany your meal or as an aperitif. Finish off your evening with a fresh espresso, after-dinner drink, and a fine dessert.
Make The Standard your standard!
Savor your meal in secluded luxury in our Event Design Center, a Private Dining space with seating for 10. For additional information and pricing, please connect with the restaurant team directly at 216-902-5255.
We look forward to serving you soon.
Welcome to Cru Uncorked. Savor the moment.
- VIVINCENTNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined todayThe best curated cocktail menu in Cleveland. And the vegan food menu is top notch.More infoCloak & DaggerPrice: Expensive• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Tremont•4.9
- RMRyanMSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoReally cool spot. It’s like you’ve stumbled into a secret back room location of a larger restaurant where powerful and famous people eat and hang out. Even if the only reservation times are early it’s worth it to go!More infoGINKOPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Tremont•4.8
- RRobkobvipOrlando / Central Florida East •37 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Great server and a chef that went above and beyond to make us a great meal!More infoDANTEPrice: Expensive• American• Tremont•4.7
- AGAllenGLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Literary Tavern is a gem of a restaurant - great ambience, incredible drink menu, and amazing food quality - so flavorful. It's our new favorite place in CLE!More infoLiterary TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Tremont•4.8
- PAPAULGChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful dinner on New Years Day. Service was good and food was better. ThanksMore infoLuca Italian Cuisine ClevelandPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Flats•4.7
As the first city lit by electricity in 1879, Cleveland has evolved over the decades, but the love of fresh fish is one constant with favorites like grilled Atlantic salmon basted with a balsamic and maple glaze with french fries and coleslaw. Steakhouses are another favorite in the city, with upscale dining establishments offering aged certified Angus ribeye simply seasoned with salt, pepper and a touch of butter. Try a restaurant that highlights Cleveland's history for contemporary French options. Dine in view of the water on champignons sauvages de saison, a seasonal mushroom product sauteed in Plugra butter and served on a crostini. Desserts like crème moulée au caramel, a custard made from eggs covered in caramel sauce with fresh berries, are paired with select wines.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Cleveland. Our customers recommend 17 River Grille, The Haunted House Restaurant and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orange Village
As of December 8, 2023 there are 254 restaurants in Cleveland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cleveland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cleveland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.