Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From the moment you step through our doors, you'll be captivated by the stylish ambiance and attention to detail that sets Rosmaní apart. Our expertly crafted menu showcases the vibrant flavors and traditional ingredients of Mexican cuisine, prepared with a modern twist by our talented culinary team. Each dish is a masterpiece, meticulously plated and bursting with delightful flavors that will transport your taste buds on a culinary journey like no other.
Experience the pinnacle of Mexican fine dining at Rosmaní, where passion for food, impeccable service, and an inviting atmosphere come together to create an extraordinary culinary journey.
Celebrity Michelin Star Chef Graham Campbell
As seen on Netflix The Final Table
Open Kitchen concept
pastas, fish dishes, wings, steak, burgers desserts
Tuesday to Friday from 5pm
Saturday from 2pm
Sunday brunch from 1130am
Relax in our private dining area that seats up to people. Elegantly set and beautifully decorated, our dining room perfectly complements your unforgettable taste experience. Stop by for that special date, that exciting celebration, or that important business connection. The very best in fine steakhouse dining awaits.
- GDGDF8vipTucson •52 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful service and dining experience after you pass hostess. Friendly training upfront is required to maintain 4 stars. Hostess should be knowledgeable enough who to seat in undesirable location’s with reservations…More infoPrime Steak & SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.5
- MQMaribelQCorpus Christi / McAllen •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe last time I came to this restaurant I had a bad experience we thought we would give it another chance. My husband really wanted to have dinner here for his birthday and glad we went . Everything was perfect the manager the waitress everyone was very attentive. Thank youMore infoSALTPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• McAllen•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipWest Palm Beach •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAbsolutely loved it! An experience from beginning to end! Would visit again :)More infoRosmaníPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• McAllen•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCorpus Christi / McAllen •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFantastic venue for a business dinner with eight attendees. Overall a perfect meal. Make extra time and have a drink at the bar, great ambiance. ￼More infoSanta Fe Steakhouse and CantinaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• McAllen•4.7
- GGaritoAustin •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Had a wonderful birthday dinner with a group of 10 people. Attentive service, delicious drinks, yummy food, and overall a great night of Peruvian cuisine and good music. Highly recommend!More infoMikhuna Japanese-Peruvian CuisinePrice: Moderate• Japanese• McAllen•4.6
McAllen, Texas, sits on the Rio Grande River and is a classic agricultural city. It also features a bustling trade economy and an active dining and restaurant scene. McAllen is packed with dining establishments that serve authentic Mexican food. At a casual sit-down restaurant, you can order seafood, steak expresso, and camarones, and at a small family-owned eatery, you can sample tacos with braised pork, charred fish, fresh salsas, and warm corn tortillas. You can even feast al fresco on Mexican fine-dining options presented in creative plates. There are plenty of Tex-Mex restaurants where you can enjoy a juicy burger alongside sizzling fajitas and thirst-quenching margaritas. Local cafes serve fresh salads with homemade dressings, generous sandwiches, and plenty of vegan, vegetarian, and healthy options. There are also several national chain restaurants that serve Chinese, seafood, Italian, and American diner classics.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging