- KCKimCDenver / Colorado •14 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a delicious dinner and our waiter was outstanding! Very much enjoyed our dinnersMore infoDevil's Kitchen - Hotel MaverickPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Grand Junction•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom the moment we stepped in the staff was attentive and treated us so welcoming. Jesse was our server and made sure we were well taken care of . Food was excellent and the ambiance was greatMore infoThe Winery RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Grand Junction•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoWent to celebrate my vegan daughter's birthday. We had been there once before and were impressed, but this visit was dazzling. She recently moved here from Oregon where vegan options were everywhere and she has been sad about the limited offerings here. Last night however, she had happy food bliss face with each course served and the special birthday treatment she got from the spectacular staff. Shout out to Jake who went above and beyond.More info626 on Rood...Modern American Cuisine and Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Grand Junction•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Food was delicious and server was great! Absolutely love that the proceeds benefit hospice! ❤More infoSpoons Bistro & BakeryPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Grand Junction•4.9
- JjsailorvipJacksonville / Northeast Florida •47 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 23, 2019Great food at a good price; great fun service; pleasant atmosphere.More infoFamous Dave's - Grand JunctionPrice: Moderate• American• Grand Junction•3.9
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Grand Junction
A small city, bustling with outdoor activities and surrounded by Colorado's western slope wineries, Grand Junction offers fresh air and fine wine in addition to delicious cuisine. You may be looking for a charming café to enjoy a fresh breakfast of home-style buttermilk pancakes or farm fresh eggs with your family before heading out for a fun day or adventure, or you may crave juicy cheeseburgers and chicken fried steak from a casual diner to satisfy your lunch or dinner appetite. Meals pair nicely with local Colorado brews. Upscale venues offer everything from chef-prepared Italian dishes and grass-fed beef steaks to contemporary Mexican cuisine made from authentic recipes and more.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Grand Junction / Western include Spoons Bistro & Bakery, 626 on Rood...Modern American Cuisine and Wine Bar and Devil's Kitchen - Hotel Maverick