Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
20% gratuity is added to all parties of 6 or more.
Please call (734) 585-5155 directly if reservations are not available.
Follow us on social media or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for exclusive information about our TasteMaker Wine Dinner Series - Featuring the biggest names in wine, our TasteMaker dinners perfectly pair these world-renowned wines with hand-crafted dishes created by the Ruth's Chris culinary team.
Salt Springs Brewery offers lovingly crafted & locally sourced food, true-to-style ales, wine, cider, and craft cocktails. Located in the heart of Saline, complete with an outdoor Biergarten and main dining room filled with the original stained from 1899, Salt Springs Brewery will quench your thirst and nourish your soul."
With chef Bob Bennett at the helm of the kitchen, and our James Beard Award nominated staff’s dedication to great service, the Roadhouse draws in regulars from all over. We welcome our fans from right down the block or from all over the country. Buttermilk Fried Chicken, award-winning Mac ‘n Cheese, NOLA Gumbo, Nashville Hot Chicken, Oyster Po’Boys, full-flavored burgers, and Donut Sundaes are just a few Roadhouse specialties that people look forward to every time they dine with us. Beyond these tried-and-true dishes, the Roadhouse is also a destination for really good BBQ!
We’re known for our award-wining Cosmik fries, which are beer battered, sprinkled with our signature cracked black pepper seasoning, and served with a side of warm cheese sauce. From burgers to tacos, our menu offers a wide range of delicious options.
We live the craft lifestyle - beer, cocktails and even craft food made from scratch. With a dedication to local breweries, sustainability and community engagement, HopCat offers craft beer and great food in a vibrant atmosphere for an inclusive, unforgettable experience.
Comfort is the theme at our relaxed, family-friendly restaurant, where the menu runs to familiar, home-style dishes with top-notch regional ingredients. Enjoy our welcoming atmosphere featuring colorful yet classic design elements – bringing in added warmth and comfort with deep mahogany accents and large flagstone columns in our main dining room.
During the warmer seasons, take advantage of the two open-air dining areas surrounding the restaurant. We also have a dedicated, breathtaking dining room available for large reservations or private dining events.
- RFRyanFDetroit / Eastern Michigan •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways reliable for refined comfort food, The Earle is classy and comfortable. The beef bourguignon was perfectly prepared, while many other restaurants oversalt the dish. Our server, Sophie, was professional, warm, and offered definitive recommendations--a refreshing alternative to the often suspicious "Everything is great here!" Long live The Earle, its exceptional and extensive wine list, and the foundational excellence it exhudes consistently as a bedrock of fine dining in Ann Arbor.More infoThe EarlePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Ann Arbor•4.7
- JJerryvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •12 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis is our favorite restaurant in Ann Arbor as the food is constantly superb. This evening we shared the spicy shrimp and chop salad. My wife had the filet with blue cheese topping and I had the New York Strip steak. Both were cooked to perfection and were some of the best steaks we ever had. As an accompaniment we shared the baked potato. The only minor complaint was the chop salad was not as good as usual having to many mushrooms and the loaded baked potato was only luke warm. These are only minor complaints as the overall meal was outstanding. The wine selection is also excellent as we both had a glass of Daou Cabernet. I highly recommend Ruth Chis Steak House.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Ann ArborPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ann Arbor•4.7
- SstevesDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEvery morsel was exquisite, as the prices would lead you to expect. Might have a new Special Events place to dine in A2.More infoThe West End GrillPrice: Very Expensive• American• Ann Arbor•4.6
- LLarksfamDetroit / Eastern Michigan •41 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoQuite a varied menu - we had the Filet tips, Poke bowls and pad thai - all delicious. Service was excellentMore infoThe Ravens ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Ann Arbor•4.3
- CHChrisHDetroit / Eastern Michigan •10 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoWe enjoyed the cowboy burger, the meatballs and the jalapeño poppers. The elote (corn dip) was lacking in flavor.More infoHopCat - Ann ArborPrice: Moderate• American• Ann Arbor•4.4
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor is home to the University of Michigan, which attracts some of the brightest minds in the world. It stands to reason, then, that its dining scene appeals to an eclectic audience. You shouldn’t expect stuffy formality, though. Cozy steakhouses and iconic delis are popular here, as well as underground French and Italian bistros and homey burger joints. Ann Arbor’s vibrant downtown district offers fine dining with a continental twist along with renowned microbreweries, but you'll also find traditional Asian noodle houses, comfortable coffee shops and world-class bakeries. Whether you're looking for a hearty sandwich or Cuban street food, you'll find that Ann Arbor rises to the challenge of feeding a diverse, demanding population.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Ann Arbor is The Earle