Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Brighton Bar & Grill is a contemporary, bright and energetic restaurant serving the very best in American eclectic fare. Our food is fresh, full of bold flavors and eye-catching presentations. Our service staff is attentive, friendly, and eager to make your visit with us a memorable one. Our attention to detail is second to none, making your dining experience always satisfying. Our slogan, emphasized in our mission statement and carried out in our restaurant every day, is "Always an Escape. Always Uniquely Brighton Bar & Grill" We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Specialty wines and spirits complement each course. Guests enjoy tableside conversation with Frances Cannarsa Truant, the “padrona” or perhaps a visit from Chef Randy Truant. The atmosphere is convivial, warm, and aromatic. The staff is seasoned, the service impeccable.
The Godfather Room is the ideal setting for a business meeting.
The Wine Room offers a touch of romance for that special evening.
The Main Dining Room is a perfect place to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary.
There’s a Speak Easy in the back for the ultimate private party.
Simply looking for a wonderful meal? Come for lunch or dinner.
We are bringing our version of the Kreuzberg Doner experience to Detroit and creating a place where you can begin and end your evening. Our cocktail menu pulls from the vibrant colors, spices and punchy flavors of the district. Our light and dark beer selection are a reference to the “branded” corner bars scattered throughout the neighborhood. Our food is diverse, direct and craveable.
For over 30 years, our sophisticated menu of contemporary American food has drawn guests from far and wide. You can’t beat the vibe of Beverly Hills Grill. With a menu and décor inspired by the Californian city of Beverly Hills, we’re small enough to feel cozy but big on both flavor and style.
The menu centers around the in-house dry-aging room, yielding Prime Steaks and Chops expertly butchered on site. The balance of the menu features seafood and eclectic dishes that change with the seasons. Lunch has its own unique offerings, and the Bar offers distinct offerings for Happy Hour. An extensive wine list is housed in a state of the art cellar with private lockers.
Dress code is business casual at a minimum, and is strictly enforced. Please dress accordingly
The venue offers a great all-day menu Tuesday through Thursday, and great live music and pre-fixe menu combination on Friday and Saturday. Chef Andre Neimanis serves up bistro favorites, world cuisine influences, comfort food with a twist and exciting daily specials. The wine list offers about 60 selections, 20 by the glass.
LUNCH: Our à la carte lunch menu changes daily, offering freshly baked breads, gourmet soups, delicious salads, creative entrees, vegan options and artistic desserts. Lunch is served on select Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, at 11:45am and 12 noon. Prices hover near $25/person.
DINNER: Our International Dinner Buffet cuisine is served on a rotation that you can view by clicking on 'Menu' here at OpenTable. Reservations are available on select Wednesday and Thursday evenings, at 5:30pm, 5:45pm, and 6:00pm. Prix-fixe at $35/adult (optional alcohol extra); $16 (12 & under).
1-6 people: up to 1 month in advance at OpenTable.com/ American Harvest.
For parties of 7 or more, please call our Maître d' at (734) 462-4488.
We look forward to celebrating with you.
Sincerely, Brian Beland, CMC, AAC
Culinary Arts Department Chair
The London Chop House is open for dinner service Monday-Saturday. Private parties are available in multiple private dining spaces for groups of all sizes. The London Chop House was originally open from 1938-1991 and reopened in 2012 as one of Detroit's greatest dining traditions.
- TDTheDirectHerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI'm still reminiscing on the wonderful Mediterranean salad I had last evening; wish I could come back and get another one.More info220 MerrillPrice: Moderate• American• Birmingham•4.6
- OTDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWendy, the server at Casa Pernoi, exemplified exceptional professionalism and elegance during our dining experience. Her presentation of the exquisite dinner was not only flawless but also enhanced by her charming demeanor. Casa Pernoi is undoubtedly fortunate to have such a dedicated and skilled individual on their team. Wendy's outstanding service contributed significantly to our enjoyable evening, and her commitment to excellence reflects positively on the restaurant.More infoCasa PernoiPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Birmingham•4.7
- OTDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFood was incredible Wait staff friendly and they were very attentive Wonderful timeMore infoThe Capital Grille - TroyPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Troy•4.8
- OTWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoI booked a table at Ocean Prime to take prospects out for dinner. We all enjoyed everything that we ate, and the service was amazing! 10/10 rating and the next time we are in town, we will be booking to go there again.More infoOcean Prime - TroyPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Troy•4.8
- PWPeggyWDetroit / Eastern Michigan •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eddie V's is Top tier. From beginning to end , we were treated fabulous. We went for our 36th Anniversary, then back for New Years Day.. They went over and above to make it a great dining experience. Best service ever. The manager introduced herself, everyone was personable. Great time, great food..More infoEddie V's - TroyPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Troy•4.9
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Since Detroit is Michigan’s most populous city, and Metro Detroit the second-largest metropolitan area in the Midwest, there is an active nightlife, tons of attractions and more than 4,000 restaurants in Detroit and Eastern Michigan. In addition to comfort food, Italian, Mexican, sushi, steakhouse, Thai and pizzeria restaurants, Detroit also features many dining establishments that serve iconic Eastern Michigan fare. Popular offerings include double-baked rye bread, hot fudge cream puffs and the famous Detroit-style pizza. A Coney Island hot dog washed down with Vernors ginger ale makes for a delicious snack. While pasties, fudge and cherries are signature foods in the Upper Peninsula and in Traverse City, they are also widely sold and popular throughout the state.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Detroit is Pizza Nostalgia