Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
El Paso’s only winner of the Wine Spectator Best Award of Excellence for the past 11 years and honored with the Distinguished Restaurants of America (DiRoNa) Award for Excellence. After a long day of travel, indulge in the Cafe Central experience. Join us for dinner and enjoy the impeccable service and cuisine. Your table’s ready, and the bar is fully stocked.
Experience timeless tradition at Cafe Central and be part of the legacy. Bon appétit!
From memorable meals to milestone celebrations, corporate events to happy hours with friends, Ruth’s Chris Steak House in El Paso offers a refreshingly modern take on the classic steak house experience. All with that signature sizzle. While our world-class USDA Prime steaks, bone-in cuts and their signature sizzle quickly made us the top steak house in the nation, you’ll also find fresh seafood, scratch-made sides and desserts, hand-crafted cocktails and award-winning wines, with the sort of service that makes first time guests feel like regulars – and regular guests feel like family.
A traditional, conservative luncheon was hosted by President Taft at the El Paso Chamber of Commerce followed by an opulent dinner served and presented by President Díaz in the Old Federal Customs building in Juarez. Private discussions were had and agreements were made.
TAFT DÍAZ serves as a testament that great things can flourish when you welcome others at your table.
What will you set in motion during your visit with us?
An immersive restaurant experience, nestled in The Canyons at Cimarron on the far west of El Paso, Texas.
Lola Rose features a vibrant modern Spanish Mediterranean Menu with a Mexican influence. Showcasing an eclectic wine list with options for every taste and a cocktail menu that's been years in the making, we can't wait to let you experience what hospitality is truly about. A Modern take on Vibe Dining also known as "Supper Club", will take your experience thru a Culinary and Sensory wave, at the helm of our world renowned and homegrown Executive Chef Marco Olivares. Welcome to Lola Rose....
For groups 5 and larger or information on buy-outs, please contact:
Jillian at (915) 534-3000 ext. 6037 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opened in 1998, Mesa Street Grill is located in El Paso's University and Medical District, and just a few blocks from downtown. Locally owned and operated, we offer a unique dining venue for the El Paso area. Our professional chefs are all graduates of Professional and/or Cordon Blue Culinary Schools. Our menus change seasonally.
Our dining areas are designed for private and pleasing conversation. Our climate-controlled patio is ideal for toasts of congratulations with business associates, friends and loved ones. Everything about The Mesa Street Grill is designed to enhance your dining experience. Join us for one of your meals and witness our commitment to excellence for yourself.
- OTOpenTable DinerEl Paso •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoFood was so incredible ,and service was amazing…..More infoÁmbar RestaurantePrice: Expensive• Mexican• El Paso•4.4
- AMAaronMEl Paso •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe service wasn’t the best but it was because there was a lot of people in the restaurant I mean a lot, so I understand that, but overall everything was super greatMore infoCafé CentralPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• El Paso•4.8
- SBSareyBeeGreater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoDear Casa Pantera, You’ve done it again! Exceptional meal. We brought friends from out of town who were thoroughly impressed. The oysters! ♥️ The bone marrow!! ♥️ You remain my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world! Forever yours, SarahMore infoCasa PanteraPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Mexican• El Paso•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoNice atmosphere and good service. Went here for lunch. It’s a bit more upscale so you pay a little more but the food did not disappoint. Had salad and sandwiches and both were delicious. I’d like to go back for a nice romantic dinner. Definitely recommend.More infoAnson11Price: Expensive• Global, International• El Paso•4.7
- SVSusannaVPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was an outstanding meal. Pricey, but a treat to ring in the year!More info1700° SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• El Paso•4.6
Discover El Paso
El Paso is a gorgeous area that is home to an amazing variety of cuisines. Brisket is a popular barbecue dish that is available at the city’s many steakhouses and American restaurants. Another dish that is iconic to the area is Gulf oysters, which are served in many of El Paso’s American, seafood and steakhouse eateries. Spicy chili recipes are also on the menus of dining establishments throughout the area. If you are looking for a traditional meal, you could stop by one of the Argentinian, American or steakhouse restaurants and try a classic steak or the local favorite, country-fried steak. To sample the sweeter side of the city, you could try the local pecan desserts, an area favorite, at one of the steakhouses or American restaurants.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in El Paso is Ruth's Chris Steak House - El Paso