Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Thao: I grew up on Eddy Cres
Vien: And I grew up on Wolff Cres.
It's where we met and when our journey all began. This is why we created this place so we can all meet you here.
Imagine a small bar in Asia, whether it be Japan or Hong Kong. Off the beaten track meaning somewhere where you wouldn’t think you’d find us. A place you’d step into and feel like it’s not something that’s on the Gold Coast.
A cosy intimate space that transports you into another time, that will immerse you in flavours that are true and authentic, full of heart and soul from everything we loved eating growing up in Canberra and from our travels from all over Asia.
Our space will allow you to reminisce about your old school days from the music we play or your travels to Asia from the flavours in our dishes, we would like you to feel a sense of belonging, a connection that will take you back to where we ‘all’ came from.
Our elusive bar boasts delicious cocktails, debatably the best cheeseburger ever tasted, candles, plants and a great soundtrack (and live music on weekends!). The recently renovated upstairs area offers a free pool table and available for functions and hire. The bar is open 10am- Late Thursday - Sunday.
Bookings over 20 people are considered an event. We would love to host your event or function, please email for our package options at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nestled in the heart of the Gold Coast with uninterrupted views of Surfers Paradise beach and the Pacific Ocean, COAST boasts a 140 global wine collection and a 160 seated rooftop beach bar to enjoy one of our signature cocktails or craft beers - before or after dinner. We have a live entertainment schedule showcasing some of the best DJs and local musicians.
Coast is a meeting place for like minded social beings who want to immerse themselves in true Gold Coast fashion. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
With some of the freshest, most delicious Italian cuisine on offer, our little slice of paradise is sure to become your new neighbourhood favourite.
We welcome people from all over the world throughout the year and deliver the most unique dining experience you can imagine through the concept "プランツでおもてなし hospitality by plants".
We are rated 5 stars on Eat Safe Gold Coast. Five star rating stands for a high level of compliance with the Food Act 2006 and excellent safety management practices. Eat Safe Gold Coast is a food safety initiative for all licensed food businesses throughout the city.
We are all about conversation, funky beats, tasty eats and even better wine. Finally, a place to enjoy a good time, any night of the week. There is one thing we might keep from you though and that’s how to get in, you’ll have to book to find out.
By Head Chef James Brady
We offer a full breakfast & lunch menu 7 days.
Our menu is designed around fresh seasonal produce that we try our best to source from local suppliers in our region.
Our Ethos is simple, Great food, Great wine & excellent service in a relaxed stylish casual dining space overlooking the Marina.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Located on the fourth floor of the TAFE Queensland Robina campus, our dining menu is crafted to support local businesses who align with our commitment to sustainable practises. Equally, our beverage menu features certified brewers, distilleries and features Australian wines.
Green Fields Bar + Restaurant is committed to minimising our footprint wherever possible.
Delight in an amazing dining experience at multi-award winning Japanese Restaurant, Hatsuhana. Sensory indulgence unlocked, as you explore delicious authentic Japanese cuisine and discover the thrills of live cooking as our skilled Chefs prepare fresh seafood and flavoursome meats served straight from the Teppanyaki grill. Or tantalise your taste buds on the finest sushi, sashimi and Japanese desserts when you dine à la carte.
- OTOpenTable DinerGold Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoReally good experience. Great food and ambiance. Had to repeat ask a couple of times for bottles of tap water to be refilled, but didn't spoil a memorable night. Definitely recommend.More infoHideaway Kitchen & Bar BroadbeachPrice: Moderate• Asian• Broadbeach•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat service, very well presented delicious food.More infoMoo Moo Restaurant (Gold Coast)Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Broadbeach•4.6
- GgrantfGold Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023best seafood in broadbeach red emperor was superb . oysters fresh , staff friendly and helpful , belle is great. will be back . grant and julie .More infoVivo On BroadbeachPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Broadbeach•4.4
- KKpopGold Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Oct 6, 2023Amazing cocktails and food! My family is a pain to feed when we go out with all the food allergies possible and vegan/vegetarians, but there was something for everyone and all the dishes were delicious!More infoHappy EndingsPrice: Expensive• Asian• Broadbeach•4.3
- SFSandraFNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023An amazing experience at Massaman. Shane our waiter was super friendly & extremely helpful. Fabulous food, ambiance & service.More infoMamasan Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• Asian• Broadbeach•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 95 restaurants in Central Gold Coast. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Modern Australian, Japanese, Asian, Italian, Contemporary Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Central Gold Coast who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Central Gold Coast either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.