- MWMarkWvipChicago / Illinois •12 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlthough there was an overly loud group, we greatly enjoyed our meal. I have never tried the elk at B o B. It was fabulous. Chef is very knowledgeable about the importance of sauces. I was treating my brother and sister-in-law from out of town. They were very impressed. Menu is almost too wide selections. It makes choosing difficult. Not meant as a negative!!More infoBistro on the Boulevard - Saint JosephPrice: Moderate• American• St Joseph•4.8
- HhoneybeevipToronto / Ontario •99 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 26, 2023Service was excellent — fast & efficient. Food was nicely presented, big portions and most was very tasty. Bread & dip were delicious. Combo chicken Parmesan with lasagna was very good. Spinach & Angel hair pasta that accompanied salmon was very good. Only negative is that salmon was over-cooked (I prefer it cooked medium — it was too well-done)More infoPapa Vino's - St. Joseph Italian KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• St Joseph•4.5
- TTophervipIndiana •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Had a fabulous time our server was great and the food was so tasty!More infoBrewster’s New BuffaloPrice: Moderate• Italian• New Buffalo•4.8
- BMBrianMcIndiana •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server remembered that we like the burrata appetizer and calamari as app's for the table. Our Guinness/Harp Black & Tan's were expertly poured. Our favorite Paul Hobbs Crossbarn cabernet was available. And I really enjoyed a new menu entree - the Orecchiete pasta dish.More infoRohr’sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Bend•4.7
- DMDMSFChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day brunchMore infoPlank's TavernPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• St Joseph•4.5
Discover Southwest Michigan
When you're in the Southwest Michigan region, you can give some of the local foods a try with specialties like Coney Island hot dogs or wet burritos. On the other hand, if you're looking for more Asian flavors, you can find Chinese, Japanese and Thai restaurants throughout the region or enjoy fresh rolls and sashimi at a sushi bar. You might also like Indian foods like curries and dosas. Of course, Southwest Michigan is also home to classic American food, steakhouses and BBQ. You can grab a pizza from one of the Italian restaurants, dive into specialty seafood dishes or try some tacos and other Mexican cuisines. Stop in one of the many diners for a light lunch or cheap dinner. Southwest Michigan is no slouch when it comes to fine dining, so you'll be able to dress up and dine in style.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Southwest Michigan. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Steakhouse, American, Unspecified, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Southwest Michigan who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Southwest Michigan either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.