Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please kindly note that CanoeHouse accepts reservations 14 days in advance for outside guests of Mauna Lani.
The presentation and the flavors are equally superb. Of course, only the freshest fish and seafood are used, so the sushi is impeccable. The molten flourless chocolate cake is achieving legendary status, so save room for a delicious finish!
All of us at Magic's extend our heartfelt Aloha during this extraordinary time. We've created a safe space for you to nourish body and spirit, savor Kona's beauty, and toast each other with a cold beverage and fresh, vibrant, flavorful food.
Hours of Operation:
Grill: Mon-Sat 11:00a to 8:00p
Beach Shack: Every day 8:30a to 3:00p
Please call the restaurant to confirm your reservation at 808-662-4427. Mahalo!
We are closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
Magics Beach Grill oceanfront restaurant creates a relaxed place full of vibrant dishes, refreshing cocktails and a welcoming atmosphere designed to fit naturally into the Kona way of life. We have sought out relationships with Hawaii's most cherished farmers, fishers and growers and we can't wait to
Come and enjoy entrees such as Hot Pots, Curry, Teriyaki, Tempura, Seafood and much more! While you're awaiting your delicious meal, you can also sip on a handcrafted cocktail made by our talented bartenders from our Izakaya Bar - Hilo's newest hot spot! With a full bar, 12 beers on tap, an exclusive evening tapas menu and a cozy, rustic atmosphere, there's something for everyone!
If you're a foodie like we are, join us for our Omakase Experience - A intimate multi-course meal presented by our talented Izakaya chefs! It's an experience your tastebuds will never forget!
Craft Bar, Great Wine List, Open-Air Oceanside Dining. *Now offering "Touchless" QR Code Order & Pay (with a Smartphone)*
- DDrrosevipIndiana •339 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI want to recognize the wonderful host— shortly after we were seated my husband checked his blood sugar and it was low— he needed some sugar FAST! I flagged down the host— sorry I didn’t get his name— I asked him for some orange juice and he brought it to my husband in a second! I was very grateful for his swift response. Within a matter of several minutes my husband felt much better. Many thanks to him— and in addition to your team— accommodating my husband in his scooter. We had a wonderful meal and will return Saturday.More infoRoy's Waikoloa Bar & GrillPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Waikoloa•4.5
- MRMarkRvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •15 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoA little windy; wonderful ambience - music by Nino Kaai and Son James Conrad set the Hawaiian tone. Amazing service by Frank. And even a courtesy visit by Manager Ted. Been going to Brown’s for 35 years and food has never been better. Kudos to the chef - Kona coffee crusted venison and short rib waygu….cooked perfectly. Drinks and wine spot on. Memorable birthday celebration. Mahalo Brown’s Beach House.More infoBrown's Beach House - The Fairmont Orchid - Kohala CoastPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kohala Coast•4.6
- PTPatrickToalHawaii •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Oysters on the half shell were excellent. We’ve had the Chef’s pre fixe menu before but dined al la carte this night. Food was excellent. Arrived just in time to see sunset and torch runners. Staff was very attentive. “Mayk” and Brian were great and all staff very helpful. Our guest now wants to move here. Mahalo KPC! ;) All in all a very nice evening.More infoKamuela Provision Co.Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Waikoloa•4.2
- JPJPK412San Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server, Sam, was wonderful. Gods was delicious and innovative. Would highly recommend.More infoCanoeHousePrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Kamuela•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Tommy Bahama’s is the best. We had great food and the perfect view.More infoTommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Mauna Lani, Big IslandPrice: Expensive• Hawaii Regional Cuisine• Kamuela•4.7
Discover Big Island
Hawaii Island, also known as the Big Island, features not only some of the most beautiful beaches in the state but world-class cuisine as well. No visit to Hawaii can be complete without sampling the local specialties. Enjoy a Hawaiian poke bowl as an appetizer. The ahi poke will be made with fresh, chunked tuna marinated in soy sauce and seasoned with green onions, sea salt and other ingredients. For dinner, enjoy the ginger steamed clams served with Hawaiian chilies, sake and crispy long rice. For lighter fare, consider sampling the mahi mahi fish tacos. The grilled mahi mahi is packed with cabbage, cheese, tartar sauce and papaya salsa on a freshly-baked corn tortilla. Wash it down with a banana mango smoothie and enjoy a long walk on the Big Island’s black sands.
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Hawaii / Big Island include Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar - Mauna Lani, Big Island, Merriman's – Waimea – Big Island and Fish Hopper - Kailua-Kona