Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
class ocean views, accompanied by a menu selection featuring fresh fish, incredible seafood,
locally-sourced produce, inventive craft cocktails, and more! Join us for a casual family lunch
while watching sea turtles from your table, or enjoy sunset accompanied by a worldly bottle of
wine for a luxurious dinner or date night on the water. We can’t wait to wow you with our tide-
to-table menu, complemented by globally sourced wines, stunning scenery, impeccable service,
We would love the opportunity to share the fruits of our labor, aloha and hospitality, as you sit-back, savor and sip a few of our favorites.
To book a Tasting Experience with us, please use the following link: https://fareharbor.com/oceanvodka/items/10334/
We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time. We have limited inside seating and vast options for outside seating. If you have a preference between inside or outside seating, please leave us a note in your reservation.
For event inquiries or for parties larger than 12, please contact our Food and Beverage Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mahalo nui and hope to see you soon!
10:30am until 1:30pm, with brand-new drink specials, delectable island favorites, and live entertainment!!
Kamaʻāina (25% off food) applies.
**2022 Winner of Restaurant of the Year, Best Hawaii Regional Cuisine & Best Innovative Menu - Maui 'Aipono Awards**
Fairmont Kea Lani’s signature restaurant Kō offers award-winning cuisine inspired by the vast collection of ethnicities brought together during Maui’s sugarcane plantation era.
Originating from the kitchens of Kō chefs’ tutus and aunties, taste generations of local cuisine deep rooted in the island’s culture and history. Peruse the menu and the tantalizing dishes, which highlight the unique flavors of Maui.
As seen frequently on The Food Network.
Come and experience the renowned Hawaiian hospitality and aloha spirit of Maui at Hali’imaile General Store. With a hundred-year history and over three decades of providing delicious meals to both Upcountry Maui locals and visitors, our restaurant in Hali’imaile is a must-see for anyone visiting Maui. Join us for a taste of the island’s finest cuisine and an opportunity to uncover a piece of Maui’s rich history at our conveniently located restaurant near the town of Makawao and on the road to and from Haleakalā National Park.
Farm-to-table is not a new concept to us! Our restaurant has been promoting and featuring locally sourced produce, seafood, meats and products since 1988. Our dishes are a unique blend of fresh Hawaiian food, local Asian influences and modern preparations.
Reservation phone line opens at 2pm daily (808)879-8800.
Please include in your guest count: infants, toddlers and children.
While we do our best to accommodate special requests, we cannot make any guarantees.
15-minute late grace period from reservation time, if you are more than 15 minutes late, your reservation will be cancelled.
Credit card is required to hold reservations of 7 or more.
Cancellation Policy: $25 pp fee for cancellation or decrease in guest count within 24 hrs of reservation.
Walk-ins: We welcome walk-ins if and when tables are available
Open Tuesday through Saturday from 5 PM to 9 PM. Closed Sunday (excluding Christmas Eve & New Years Eve) & Monday. Mahalo!
From its perch on the hillside above South Maui's Wailea resort area, the restaurant offers sweeping panoramic ocean views from the upper lanai and intimate dining under the stars in the garden. Voted one of OpenTable's Top 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the US, and Top 10 Restaurants in Hawaii.
Under the direction of Executive Chef Alex Stanislaw, the Sea House serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and cocktails against a backdrop of swaying palms and gentle waves. Breakfast favorites include the Molokai Sweet Potato Frittata, Haleakala Pancake, and Homemade Macadamia Nut Cinnamon Roll. Additional signature dishes include the Macadamia Nut-Crusted Mahi Mahi, Poke Nachos, and “60 Second” Ceviche.
For guests with dietary restrictions, the Sea House offers numerous gluten-free options. Several vegetarian dishes are also available, and many of those can be altered to be vegan upon request.
Over the years, the Sea House has received accolades for its food, atmosphere, and service, including repeatedly winning Maui Magazine’s ʻAipono Awards for Best Happy Hour, Best Breakfast and Most Maui-est Restaurant.
- OTOpenTable DinerHawaii •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGood food, nice staff, good prices! Tasty appetizers and the entrees were great!More infoOGO MauiPrice: Moderate• Hawaiian• Wailuku•5
- MSMarianneSvipGreater Boston •59 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoDinner here when overnighting here by OGG airport was a nice surprise. Food was tasty (eggplant Milanese app and mushroom pasta). Chianti was $7/ carafe because we arrived before 6pm! Service was good too! Outdoor seating could stand to be cleaned up a bit but overall a good choice for dinner near OGG.More infoBistro CasanovaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Kahului•4.4
- NCNicholeCHawaii •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was great and server Eric kept checking on us. Water glass was always filled it was an excellent experience.More infoFuego Argentinean Steak HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Kahului•4.4
- LNLocalsNightOutvipHawaii •40 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Locals out for dinner and conversation. Entrees: chicken parmigiana, salmon, and Bernard’s pasta. All excellent. Very good draft beers. Apple strudel to die for. Outdoor dining nestled in the back streets of Kahului. Lovely!!More infoBrigit & Bernard's Garden CafePrice: Moderate• German• Kahului•4.5
- PWPatrickWvipHawaii •24 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 26, 2023Standout performance by the culinary whiz-kids at UH-Maui. We had the French meunu which started out just so-so, Both the amuse bouch (a custard with a crisped prosciutto in an egg shell) and the fish quenelles were far too rich for our taste. However, the entrees (scrumptious lamb chops and surprising salmon} were real standouts. The caramel mouse was a perfect ending. The service was very attentive, friendly and very efficient. Only let-down was the overly slow production times which could be helped by slowing the starter courses.More infoLeis Family Class Act RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Global, International• Kahului•4.8
Think of Maui, and what comes to mind? It’s probably ocean, the sun, sand, and great food! Kalua roast pork from a pit lined with stones is a must-have dish at any luau. The whole pig, or pig butt, is wrapped in banana leaves and is a Maui favorite. Seafood lovers in Maui will find tuna on any menu. This fish can be eaten a number of ways, most notably raw or grilled. No matter the recipe, you'll be eating a true Hawaiian staple. Enjoy the tropical atmosphere with a mai tai or ka'anapali cooler, which is a blend of rum, vodka, sweet and sour mix, orange juice, and pineapple juice. You'll feel like a Maui native with these iconic Hawaiian foods and drinks.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Maui is Gather on Maui