Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please not KIN no longer accepts odd party sizes, i.e. parties of 3,5,7, etc.
A few words from the owner:
In 1969, I arrived in Los Angeles and I immediately noticed that the food served was much different tasting than the food that my family prepared in Italy. Upon questioning the restaurant owner regarding the non-traditional meals we were serving, I was told the food must be made according to American taste.
My commitment to you: I pledge to bring an authentic Italian dining experience, demonstrating the same passion I’ve had since the beginning.
When using the waitlist, please specify if you would like to be seated indoor or outdoor in the note section (Weather permitting). This is not a reservation - if you not here within 15 minutes of being notified of your table being ready, your name will be removed from the waitlist.
Please check our Website or call the Restaurant for our New Years Eve Package. The theme is "James Bond". You will enjoy a 3-Course Dinner, Live Music, Gambling Casino, Cigar Bar, Midnight Dessert Buffet with Champagne toast. Reservation Only by calling the Restaraunt and asking for Lila. $125 per person +tax + tip
We will be Open Christmas Eve from 3pm-7pm. Make your reservations now.
Live Music 7:00-9:00 pm. Check out our Website for list of Musicians and their style of music and date they will be playing. Stop by and enjoy with a glass of wine, beer or alcohol.
On Wednesday and Thursday nights we offer Wine and Food Pairings created by Chef Kosta and owner Lila.
Ruth's Chris Steak House- Boise is independently owned and locally operated. We look forward to serving you soon!
Enjoy our house wine from our family's private wine label, Roghani Vineyards (Snake River Valley) or allow staff to suggest one of our hand-selected wines from around the world.
Whether you're looking for your new favorite lunch spot, a special date night, or the best happy hour in town, Acero has you covered. Our specialities include our unique bruschetta boards, upscale flatbreads, and broad selection of craft cocktails, unique wines, and crisp draft beer. WIth a large selection of quality, shareable plates, there is something on the menu for everyone to enjoy.
- DDruzWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis just continues to be the most awesome restaurant in Boise.More infoThe LivelyPrice: Expensive• American• Boise•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoTheir crispy asparagus fries were to die for and their cocktail I think simply called lemonade was great as well it was my first time and I will definitely be coming back soon!More infoFork - BoisePrice: Moderate• American• Boise•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerIdaho •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoMy partner and I took my father-in-law out for his birthday and had great hospitality from the moment we walked in the door until we left the restaurant. The food was wonderful and the service was superb.More infoALAVITAPrice: Moderate• Italian• Boise•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We celebrated the new year at chandlers and weren’t disappointed. The service is always exceptional, food tasted wonderful and we were well taken care of.More infoChandlers SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Boise•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerIdaho •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My husband and I went to Apericena on 13th today for their first brunch service and it did not disappoint! The setting was intimate, the service was friendly, and the food, especially the Pan Dulcis (brioche French toast with raspberry coulis and crème) was to die for. This being their first service, we could hear them in the back double checking to make sure everything went out perfectly right down to the foam on the latte. I would definitely recommend making a reservation to try it out! We will be back to try their lunch and dinner options 🙂More infoApericenaPrice: Expensive• European• Boise•4.4
Boise is a bustling city that is home to many delicious eateries. Idaho sturgeon is a dish that is commonly enjoyed by the locals and is available at many of the restaurants and steakhouses. Stop into one of the American restaurants and try a local favorite, finger steaks. Another food that is iconic to the area is duck, and it's available at many of the American, European and steakhouse dining establishments. If you were looking for a light meal, you could stop into one of the contemporary American restaurants and try an artisan cheese platter. The city is also home to some deliciously sweet beverages and desserts made with huckleberry, and you can taste them in many Boise restaurants.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 67 restaurants in Boise. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Breakfast, Italian, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Boise who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Boise either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.