Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We only offer true Japanese cuisine at Hinata, and thus unfortunately with the limited size of our kitchen cannot accommodate guests with Gluten Free, Vegetarians or vegans.
All dietary restrictions must be noted in advance during the reservation process. We will be unable to fully accommodate otherwise.
Credit card required
This restaurant requires a credit card to secure this reservation. All information will be processed securely.
subject to be a charge of $119 person
Cancellation or changes to guest count made less than 1 day in advance
subject to a charge of $60 per person.
With a menu that changes every one to two months, a full bar with an ecclectic wine list, craft cocktails & mocktails and local beers on tap, we encourage you to try something new at every visit.
Our concept is globally-inspired Bistro fare - we draw inspiration from our own world travels and places on our bucket list to create dishes that will nourish your body and soul. We care deeply about food and where it comes from. We use fresh, local ingredients whenever it is practical, and make nearly everything from scratch. We are excited to share our food and hospitality with the Noblesville community!
Please Note our HOLIDAY SCHEDULE: 9thstbistro.com/holidays
*Booth reservations are not guaranteed
*Lounge reservations are not guaranteed
(317) 638-TONY (8669)
Tony's of Indianapolis is a modern steakhouse serving huge portions of hand-cut steaks and seafood. We offer an extensive and thoughtfully selected wine list that pairs perfectly with our outstanding menu. At Tony’s, we proudly serve USDA Prime steaks and aged, all natural American beef that we cut and trim in-house. All of our prime-cut steaks are prepared with our proprietary seasoning composed of paprika and a distinct blend of sea salts and peppers. Tony’s seasoning creates a depth of flavor, giving it a deep char while sealing in the juices. Enjoy our steaks along with the freshest seafood brought in daily. This is the place where traditional steakhouse fare shares a table with innovative cuisine. When you're looking for the very best dining experience, choose Tony's of Indianapolis. We welcome you with open arms and look forward to serving you. Grazie Tony
Transport yourself into a magical fairytale and prepare for an unforgettable experience. For our savory menu, we offer a lunch and dinner featuring some traditional dishes as well as our signature quiche and chicken salade. Our menu changes seasonally and everything on our menu is house made from scratch daily with our commitment to the highest quality and ingredients. Our full bar offers signature cocktails, Champagne and beer. Delicious three-layer cakes, as well as cheesecakes, pies, cookies, and other desserts fill our elegantly designed display case and are served daily. Gwendolyn's Cake Bake Shop's have become the destination of Indianapolis for celebrating all life's special occasions.
Due to course schedule Courses Restaurant is open Fall 2023 for Dinner (seating 6-7PM) at $25.00 per person and Spring 2024 for Lunch (seating 11am-12noon) at $20.00 per person. Accepting reservations 90 days prior to dining date.
Reservations Dates Available for the following Thursdays Dinner: 11/2; 11/9; 11/16; 11/30; and 12/7 and Spring 2024 Thursdays Lunch 1/25; 2/1; 2/8; 2/15; 2/22; 2/29.
**If you are not finding availability in Open Table, please contact Indianapolis-Hospitality-Events@ivytech.edu.
~I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can't see from the center. -- Kurt Vonnegut~
*ONE CHECK PER TABLE, NO SEPARATE CHECKS
*24-Hour Cancellation Policy: We understand life happens! Please let us know if you are unable to make your reservation. Guests will be given a 15 minute grace period.
Sometimes one good idea leads to another. Such is the case with Bridges. With the success of Music on the Square, we began imagining what could happen next. The location next door (19 North Indiana) was up for sale, so we bought it and began thinking of what would be complementary. We started imagining Bridges as a wine bar offering interesting wines to Greencastle. But we soon added a wood burning pizza oven from Italy and more of a restaurant evolved. Ultimately, the idea of Bridges Wine Bar was born. The basement has become a private dining room called The Cellar, an open terrace area on top of the building, which will be used in nice weather, called The Rooftop, and there will be three fully furnished rental apartments which we call The Lofts at Bridges.
We hope you will like our addition to the Square of Greencastle.
Minutes to Geist, Fishers, Klipsch Music Center, and I-69, and only 25-30 from downtown Indy, FoxGardin Kitchen & Ale is a perfect spot to sneak away, while still being close to everything!
***FoxGardin Kitchen & Ale is a 21+ establishment. ***
- OTOpenTable DinervipIndiana •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFantastic! Food is delicious and service is excellent! Tonight I got the spaghetti and meatballs, and it exceeded my expectations. I normally get the pizza, which is the best pizza in town! ￼More infoDiavolaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler•4.8
- KHKennethHvipIndiana •39 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAs usual a great experience. Good service, exceptional food and wine selection. EnjoyableMore infoNapolese PizzeriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler•4.7
- AJAnnaJIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023We went for our anniversary and it was the perfect place for the event! They left a card on our table wishing us a happy anniversary and they even offered us a free dessert. We had the sweetest waitress, she was so helpful and took a picture of us after the meal. Food was great! We had quick service and a beautiful ambience to enjoy our meal in. We would definitely recommend and go back!More infoThe Fountain RoomPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Mass Ave•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCincinnati / Dayton •4 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 27, 2023Went here for brunch with a childhood friend. Great vibe for a quiet lunch. Great beer and really good food! Our server was fantastic. Overall 5 stars.More infoUpland Brewing Co - College AvePrice: Moderate• American• South Indy•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerIndiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter was incredible! He had great recommendations and answered all of our questions. Service was speedy and the food was hot and tasty. Would definitely recommend and we will be back when we’re in the areaMore infoRoot & Bone - IndianapolisPrice: Very Expensive• American• Broad Ripple / Meridian - Kessler•4.6
With nearly one million people living in Indianapolis, the city is home to a large and diverse restaurant scene. Fine dining is prominent in the city, but you can also find a good number of affordable places to eat. Some establishments have been in operation for many years and still offer great food and service. Visit one of the tiny family-owned diners for the excellent corned beef hash or cheeseburgers. In the downtown area, you can get almost any type of cuisine, including Hawaiian poke and Spanish tapas. Broad Ripple Village to the north is even trendier than the central hub, and it gives you international options like Thai and Mediterranean fare. If you're by the Speedway, then find a spot where you can try some chipotle chicken tacos or Memphis-style barbecue.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Indianapolis is Spice Club