- PCPatriciaCIndiana •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was excellent, and as always Gavin was a great server. Enjoyed touring the house while waiting for our meal.More infoFowler House KitchenPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lafayette / West Lafayette•4.4
- LLLLtravelerIndiana •12 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoReally nice cocktails… loved the cucumberita and tempura shrimp tacos.More infoNom Nom Tacos & TequilaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Lafayette / West Lafayette•4.4
- GGregoryvipChicago / Illinois •21 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOnce again 8Eleven was my choice to host one of my retired business partners for a nice lunch before an afternoon of touring followed by a Purdue basketball game. The French dip sandwich was delicious as usual; I also enjoyed the squash soup. He said the salad was excellent. It was a relaxed and elegant stop yesterday afternoon. Our server was personable, attentive, and did a great job. Oddly, the Grant Street parking garage across from the Union removed their parking restrictions. Combine their desirable location with unexpected free parking for everyone, and news of that traveling at the speed of X, and parking there was a challenge. Fortunately we found a spot.More info8Eleven - Union Club HotelPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Lafayette / West Lafayette•4.5
- AHAdrieneHSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023We've loved the downtown location, and this location offers easier parking and seating. The food is always amazing. The sauce served with the molcajete is so good!!! Chips, salsa, and queso are all great as well as the margaritas and mojitos. Will definitely be back!More infoNom Nom Tacos & Tequila - SouthsidePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Lafayette / West Lafayette•5
- JOJOHNFIndiana •1 review4.0Dined on Oct 9, 2020If you like wings this is the place to go. I have traveled all across the US and always hit a BWW wherever I can find one.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - West LafayettePrice: Moderate• Sports Bar• Lafayette / West Lafayette•3.2
Looking for a great dinner in Lafayette, Indiana? Try some French-inspired food for a change. You'll find bistros offering several dishes with a strong French influence. In addition, local Irish pubs offer hungry diners access to great beer and a filling burger with tasty side dishes. If you're looking for something a bit more family-friendly, the local diners will get you and your family fed quickly with classic comfort food. Fans of slower meals will revel in the options available at the local seafood house, and vegetarians need not feel left out as a number of establishments in Lafayette offer vegetarian and vegan selections. From traditional Mexican and Chinese all the way to spicy Indian foods and savory Greek cuisine, ethnic options abound and will satisfy diners with an international palate.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Lafayette. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Unspecified, American, Mexican, Contemporary American, Barbecue and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lafayette who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lafayette either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.