- BBBlueBirdChicago / Illinois •26 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLOVE Martini's. The food is outstanding and the service impeccable. And the food always arrives at the table HOT. So many restaurants serve luke warm food these days. We go to Martini's to celebrate all family occasions and we take all our friends there when they visit us. Even though we live 50 miles away. Thank you Martini's.More infoMartini's GrillePrice: Expensive• Steak• Burlington•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Great cocktails, great food, great service. We enjoyed our dinner very muchMore infoMaxwell's on the RiverPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Davenport•4.7
- KCKikiCreeExclusive •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 3, 2022Despite ongoing Covid-19 service and employment issues in the overall restaurant industry across all states, the Staff at this establishment were on top of everything. Our server in particular was very accommodating (when we asked to move tables to one less chilly (as it was winter, and the window had quite a cold draft). She got all our orders correct, and served us in a very timely manner. The food was pretty good. Each person had something different, and ALL enjoyed their choices. Plenty of parking, and lots of seating. TV's were a bit loud, but it has a Sports Bar atmosphere, so that was expected. Overall, 2 of the 4 had never been there before, live in the area (30 mins away) and said they will make it their new "go-to" spot as there was such a nice, large, and surprising array of yummy food choices. Something for every taste bud.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - GalesburgPrice: Moderate• Sports Bar• Galesburg•4.2
- BKBryanK1 review5.0Dined on Jun 1, 2019My first visit but not my adult guests. A great time, quiet and spacious and the food was wonderful. I was able to hold the new baby in our midst before lunch arrived without a hassle or an inconvenience.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - BurlingtonPrice: Moderate• Sports Bar• Burlington•3.9
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2019Our waitress was very attentive but not annoyingly attentive, which we like as whenever my husband and I go out to dinner, we like to take our time. We do not like feeling rushed and once we told our waitress that we like to take our time, she was very good about respecting our wishes. We had a wonderful time, enjoyed the food and the service. Would definitely recommend BWW.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - MacombPrice: Moderate• Sports Bar• Galesburg•3.8
Dining out in the lovely town of Burlington is always a treat because of the extensive range of options to choose from. With Burlington’s central location in the heart of farm country, many local American restaurants offer fresh vegetables as sides along with locally raised beef options like ribeye steaks, prime rib, prime-aged beef burgers and more. You can even find homemade ice cream featuring fresh ingredients at local dessert shops. With deli shops and independently owned cafes as well as upscale fine-dining restaurants and more to choose from, there is a venue that is ideal for every occasion in Burlington. This town also boasts a great selection of pizza joints, Italian restaurants, sushi bars, Mexican cafes and other ethnic choices for a touch of variety.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging