Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations and pre-order of entrees are highly recommended. Visit our website, www.elementsdining.com, for the most current menu and to submit your entree selections. If you are unable to make a reservation online please call us.
Call ahead seating and walk-ins are welcome but entree selections will be limited and seating is accommodated based on availability.
If weather permits, we do have outdoor seating.
Casual attire is acceptable, non-smoking facility, cell phones are to be turned to silent mode while dining, we do not have accommodations for small children.
*All guests must be 21+ years old. Reservations are exclusively through OpenTable. Kitchen is open until 9pm on weekdays and 10pm on weekends.
Owner Cherven and Mehret are dedicated to bringing authentic international flavors to Kansas City. Focusing on high-quality ingredients and homemade quality, Mesob is a unique and flavorful experience.
Head Chef and Owner:
Mesob Restaurant and Rhum Bar specialize in fine sipping rum with over 300 bottles. We are Kansas City's only Premium Rhum bar with a selection all around the world.
From home kitchens in Haiti to hotel fine dining, Head Chef Cherven Desauguste develops dishes that delight your senses.
Eretria-born Mehret Tesfamariam brings warmth, quality, and comfort to Mesob's Ethiopian dishes.
Scratch is a small gem of a restaurant that provides a surprise and delight as we continue to grow. Since our opening in 2021, Scratch has awarded Best New Restaurant in Johnson County in 2022 by The Shawnee Mission Post, 2023 Best Caterer in Johnson County, Finalist for Best New Restaurant in Kansas City by KC Magazine.
While we enjoy the recognition our focus is providing excellent food and creating lasting relationships with our gue
At Bella Napoli, the ambiance of a true Italian ristorante, classic Italian recipes, warm friendly service and a renowned wine list culminate in an Italian dining experience you're sure to fall in love with.
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant. THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING: Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor, Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments , Clothing with offensive language or graphics. Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed. We appreciate your cooperation.
We're decking the halls of the luxurious Penthouse, transforming it into a snow globe of red and gold. Take your picture on the Chief's sleigh, take a stroll through the red and gold trees, or curl up by the fireplace in this winter wonderland. Don't miss Kingdom's Greetings, brought to you by Arrowhead Events and Vignettes Cocktail Bar.
Parking – Use any parking gate to enter the complex and park in Lot E, located on the south side of the stadium. ADA parking will be available on Arrowhead Drive. Parking is free.
Entrance - Enter the stadium through Tower Gate, which is adjacent to Lot E.
Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments or tank tops
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Prime Social is at the discretion of management. We reserve the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappro
Under Tom, Kansas City ignored Prohibition and emerged as the “Paris of the Plains.” Money, jazz, and spirits flowed in the open. When asked how he justified ignoring Prohibition, Pendergast quipped, “The people are thirsty.”
Today the people are still thirsty. Tom’s Town satisfies that thirst by producing premium craft spirits. You can taste our high standards and attention to detail in every sip of the gin, vodka, and bourbon we make.
If you do not want to book a private room, but are interested in bringing in a larger group, contact us at 816-308-2131. Unfortunately, due to our processing system, we are unable to split checks by item. However, we can accept multiple cards. Let your server know if you have any questions! Must be 21+ to enter the Tasting Room.
Great for family dinners, first dates, classic cocktails, private dining, private parties and off-site events
- EErinNew Orleans / Louisiana •12 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFirst the service was great. The food was excellent and atmosphere was nice. A bit noisy but a fine place to eat.More infoOcean Prime - Kansas CityPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Kansas City•4.8
- BKBeckyKNebraska •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe happy hour is great. The house red wine and the Manhattan were both delicious and the Asian pig wings were awesome. My husband had the burnt end Mac and cheese which was sooooo good and I had the filet. It could have been seasoned but the sauce on it was good so it provided great flavor. The steak was cooked perfectly though. Matthew was our server and he was very knowledgeable and attentive but not overly so.More infoGram & DunPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Plaza / Brookside•4.6
- FFoodguruvipKansas City / Kansas •449 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a wonderful night at Prime Social. The hostess recognized our request for a seat by the window. The smoked old fashion was amazing. Thank you.More infoPrime Social - Kansas CityPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• E. Kansas City•4.8
- SStevensonKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom the host to the waitress to the food and the drinks, everything was amazing! We were able to go back in the speakeasy space and it was a nice vibe as well.More infoBrix Latin American Cuisine - WestportPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Kansas City•4.6
- KMKarenMvipKansas City / Kansas •67 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a guaranteed good meal! Love the gnocchi no matter what the current seasonal options they offer. Definitely ask for bread before the meal it's sooo good!! I generally add on the recommended wine offering for whatever meal I'm ordering as I have never been disappointed with the pairing.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Kansas CityPrice: Moderate• American• Kansas City•4.6
Discover Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, Missouri, is home to some great restaurants featuring local cuisine and global flavors. The city is home to not only a wide array of classic American restaurants but also diverse international cuisines, including Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Middle Eastern, Greek, Japanese and more. For a hearty breakfast, try a specialty, the Garden of Eden frittata. This dish is comprised of cheddar cheese, potatoes, broccoli, mushrooms, onions and roasted red peppers and is topped with spicy salsa and basil. If you're in the mood for a quick but delicious lunch, grab a plate of hickory smoked baby back ribs. Served alongside classic sides such as house cut fries and creamy cole slaw, this is another local favorite.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 133 restaurants in Kansas City, MO. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Barbecue, Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Kansas City, MO who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Kansas City, MO either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.