Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Seasonal ingredient, culinary improvisation and an artisanal cocktail bar are the hallmarks of this innovative Turkish restaurant that Skewd from the norm.
Skewd Kitchen has won numerous awards at the BKA,National Turkish Restaurant Ceremony, including Fine Dining, Best Young Chef and Restauranteur of the Year.
This idea of learning western techniques without losing a Japanese spirit translates as imaginatively presented dishes that create delicious Japanese flavours using European ingredients alongside traditional ones.
Mr Lobo will offer you with a unique culinary experience, featuring a variety of traditional and modern Peruvian dishes; from Ceviche, Lomo Saltado to Carapulcra.
Mr Lobo is also the perfect location for anyone looking to experience the art of cocktails crafting at its finest. From Pisco Sour to our signature cocktail Smoked Mr Lobo a masterpiece in its own right.
The vibrant and warmth decor provides the perfect atmosphere to enjoy and share a dish or a drink with friends and family. Whether you're a seasoned foodie or simply looking to try something new, Mr LoBo is a must-visit destination.
We cook very simple food with a great attention to sourcing from sustainable and regenerative producers. Our wine cellar also reflects our focus on soil health and offers a wide selection of natural wines, from the classical to the more leftfield grapes.
You can get frequent menu & other updates from our Instagram account @menuprimeur.
Watch your dish being prepared in the open kitchen, from the warm and comfortable dining room with wooden tables and vintage furnishings.
A short walk from Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington station, Salut! offers a relaxed take on modern-European food. Savour dishes with an emphasis on local produce as well as sustainably sourced fish and organic vegetables. We provide our guests with beautifully crafted dishes, with a passion to share our curiosity and love of modern European food.
On offer is a seasonal a la carte menu, lunch menu, artisanal wine list, and private hire."
Knowing the local area is emphatic about quality food and service, and is starved of genuine Greek-Cypriot restaurants, Ousia opened its second restaurant in Muswell Hill
Our restaurant SKÅL, meaning ‘Cheers’ in Swedish, opened on the 2nd of December 2019. We serve traditional Nordic recipes but with a modern, seasonal twist - all underpinned by the term 'husmanskost' meaning traditional home cooked Swedish food.
Clean, earthy, minimalist interiors set the tone for our customers dining experience with whitewashed walls, wooden table tops and piles of logs stacked up in front of the open kitchen to fuel the grill.
An authentic yet eclectic selection of starters and small plates plus main dishes and sides fill our menu at SKÅL. We aim to tick the box for play-safe Westernised taste buds to the more well-travelled adventurous and advanced palates. Our drinks come in the form of homemade Aquavits, high-quality wines and cocktails with a Nordic twist.
Never mind those who say “Every story has two sides”. Our kitchen’s story has dozens of that: A great start with appetizers, a relishing body with the main dishes and a phenomenal ending led by our extraordinary desserts all with locally-sourced ingredients from the very best UK suppliers. The more we tell this story, the more you’d like to read.
We keep making our food every day knowing this, using the best ingredients, making only our best, to expand the tradition, to the next generation. Exciting, effortless and unique. An accompanied, crafted and modern Ottoman menu with a selection of cocktails, exclusive for each season. Deraliye Restaurant is a unique space in the heart of cockfosters.
We are a family run restaurant, that prides itself on standing out from the crowd, and providing a truly unique Turkish dining experience.
- LjeLondon2023London •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agohighly recommend sitting at the counter. food was delicious. service was faultless. couldn’t recommend moreMore infoWesterns LaundryPrice: Expensive• Modern European• Holloway•4.7
- CCrazyLondon •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time at Parakeet. Firstly a beautiful setting for a restaurant. The wood around kitchen hatch and the smell from open grill. Service was exceptional- friendly and knowledgable about their food. Wine prices really reasonable for glasses. The food was very enjoyable - we loved mutton sausages, spider crab croquettes, the duck and our white chocolate mousse and local bakery croissant and custard. A really enjoyable lunch in a fantastic restaurant. Would come again. Was there that absolute wow sensation in the mouth? Not sure, but definitely thoroughly enjoyable food and would recommend anyone to enjoy the experienceMore infoThe ParakeetPrice: Very Expensive• Gastro Pub• Kentish Town•4.7
- CBChloeBvipLondon •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Best pub in LondonMore infoThe Drapers ArmsPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Angel•4.5
- ACAgaCLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always great to be back at the Granary Square Brasserie. We love this place and never get disappointed. The decor is so beautiful and the staff so friendly. Perfect place for a family celebration!More infoThe Granary Square BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• King's Cross•4.2
- NSNikiSvipLondon •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was delicious and the service was exceptional. The pub was clean and welcoming and the staff were so attentive. Great menu with lots of choice.More infoThe LightermanPrice: Expensive• British• King's Cross•4
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.