Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
You can watch me LIVE on Twitch under "Francescocooksspaghetti".
Chimichurris - La Parrilla!!
Why “Chimis”? Well, it’s Argie, spicy, saucy, juicy and tasty!
He will offer a great variety of dishes including fish and fresh pasta with a focus on charcoal grilled Argentine meats! followed by a casual service, a cosy atmosphere and great drinks to wash it all.
See you soon! All welcome!
Formerly the executive chef of Jason Atherton’s City Social, Tomas is offering his full length, constantly changing tasting menu for dinner and a brand new exciting condensed tasting experience for lunch. Both showcasing the exquisite fruit and vegetables sourced by Turnips for their produce concession.
Stallholders for over thirty years, Turnips whole ethos is dedicated to sourcing producers who deliver on flavour and Tomas’ interpretation of these ingredients. There is also a carefully curated cocktail offering, which champion the ingredients available.
The restaurant’s fresh seasonal menu changes daily depending on what’s coming in off the boats and offers delectable small plates which include Yellowfin tuna tataki with pickled radish wasabi mayo and ponzu; Galician octopus with delica pumpkin and garlic butter; The Luxury Seafood platter; Bouillabaisse and their popular side dish of Confit crispy potatoes with aioli.
To add to this, Sundays have just got exciting as Fish Union’s intimate buzzing seafood Champagne restaurant now offers a delicious Sunday Ocean Roast and Sunday Brunch menu!
Everything is sustainably sourced and freshly prepared on-site by their talented in-house chefs and complemented with hand-selected fine wines and signature cocktails.
Found opposite Brockwell Pk in Herne Hill, here at Utter Waffle we specialise in…you guessed it - waffles! But here’s the thing, try to forget everything you think you knew about the humble waffle, these are life-changing, and just as good eaten at breakfast, brunch or alongside a craft beer or wine for dinner! Think award-winning breakfast waffles, waffles stuffed with chorizo & mozzarella, or even a club waffle, stacked with fried chicken, bacon & bloody Mary relish...yeah baby! For those with a sweet tooth - fret not, we’re also the proud winners of The Best Dessert in the UK (British Street Food Awards).
We pride ourselves on a super-inclusive menu. Co-owned by a coeliac, we are allergy specialists with 99% of our menu being suitable for coeliacs; plus we boast loads of vegetarian and vegan options too…really something for everybody!
Forget starchy and old-fashioned and why not! The Aycorn Shoppe are bringing the humble South African grape to cool crowds of discerning drinkers.
Find a cosy, bistro-style setting full of the most beautiful plants and garden products. Great for date nights, hip hangouts where wine is the drink and plants the talking point.
Discover our range with everything from wines to gorgeous plants, garden treats, our signature charcuterie platters and service from knowledgeable, approachable staff.
This unique concept store creates a wonderful space to spend time during the day, offering free Wi-Fi and affordable natural products for everyone who love plants and wine . From 12:00 the wine bar open with a selection of more than 100 carefully picked South African wines. Beer, cider and spirits also available. Be sure to be amazed!
Find us at Shop 6, The Parade, 258 Coulsdon Road, Old Coulsdon, CR5 1EA
Welcoming space, dog-friendly, Serving unique, and hand-selected Portuguese wines & spirits, as well as traditional Portuguese snacks, with the Mediterranean charcuterie and cheese platter, just 1 min away from Maltby Street food market. We are bringing a new concept to the of the Bermondsey beer mile, Come in grab a table, and sample some of the wines before you buy.
We want London and the wider UK to open their minds, fill their glasses and drink with us, and enjoy a taste of the best in Portugal.
Sharkbait & Swim is an independent seafood centric small plates restaurant based in the heart of Deptford, walking distance from Greenwich! Our restaurant ethos is simple: to serve great quality food and drink in a relaxed and intimate environment. The menu is created with locality, seasonality and sustainability at the forefront and we work closely with our fishmonger to ensure that all of our fish is sustainably sourced where possible from British waters.
Steve (aka, Cockney Chef!) has spent years cooking in award winning seafood restaurants on the south east coast and has worked in multiple Michelin star restaurants across Europe! Inspired by his career and travels around the world, Steve will be bringing a menu full of big punchy flavours to tantalize your taste buds with influence from Asian and European food culture.
Fasten your seatbelts folks, we're going on a foodie adventure!
We are located right outside Canada Water Station in London SE16.
- EMEdwardMLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA new restaurant to me, which proved to be a delightful experience with everything one expects, though seldom gets. Smiling staff bringing delicious food in jolly and friendly surroundings. Perfect pre-theatre meal - the Menier Chocolate Factory is just across the road.More infoCasa do Frango - London BridgePrice: Expensive• Portuguese• London Bridge•4.4
- PRPatriciaRLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI always celebrate my birthday's (30/11/23) ever year at Smith's (i'm glad that my birthday is 30th November because of the wonderful christmas decorations they put up) because its very inviting (all year round - even without the christmas decorations)! It as if you are stepping into 1930-1940 high classy glamorous modern restaurant - I just simply love being there! The staff are warm, friendly, polite, and extremely professional on all levels! The food is such high quality (the lobster is one of my favourites) and cooked to perfection plus they serve seasonal veggies, they listen and try to ensure that you and your party have a fab time (which everyone always do - we have such a great time at Smith's). Smith's atmosphere is so beautiful and wonderfully paced, the views are very stunning - that you just keep on going back! Smith's is a very special restaurant - its a gem in Wapping the East of London! The way it's managed and looked after - the staff are so wonderfully attentive, they all look after you so well they give everything their own personal touch, it's an exciting classy place to enjoy all year round and spend your special birthdays etc! I highly recommend Smith's restaurant - it's simply one of the best classic restaurants in the East of London with a very modern twist! Thank you Smith's for producing such a high quality fresh tasty food and drinks menu! If I was giving out michelin stars - Smith's would have been on top of my list! PatriciaMore infoSmiths Restaurant WappingPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Wapping•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food and fantastic wine pairing. Recommended!More infoLevanPrice: Expensive• Bistro• Peckham•4.7
- CCChloeCLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a lovely experience. Our waiter was so nice & very attentive! The zucchini frittes are my favourite go to starter, 3 of us had the festive shepherd pie which was amazing! First time at this branch of the Ivy and very pretty, clean as always and decorated beautifully.More infoThe Ivy Tower BridgePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• London Bridge•3.8
- FfriscodinervipDallas - Fort Worth •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We ordered the Sunday Roast and we loved it SO much! It was a wonderful dining experience and we hope to return soon!More infoHawksmoor BoroughPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• London Bridge•4.6
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in South East London is Oi Spaghetti