Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in London’s Notting Hill at 92 Kensington Park Road, Core by Clare Smyth is a modern fine dining restaurant with a strong British ethos, in an elegant, relaxed interior.
Launceston Place has been awarded three AA Rosettes in 2021, AA’s ‘Notable Wine List’ title and the ‘Best Wine List’ at the Tatler Restaurant Awards.
Please note on Saturday evening we exclusively serve our Tasting Menu.
104 Restaurant is a stunning, intimate place to relax and enjoy the highest quality ingredients and service.
Our sushi concept is “without soy sauce – but if you want to”. Of course, we can serve as much soy sauce as the diner desires; however, what we want to emphasise is the taste of the fish. Therefore, each piece of sushi that we serve is brushed with the right amount of soy sauce and topped with an accompaniment that harmonises with the flavour of t
Delight in the enchantment.
Share wonderful food & drink.
Frame an unforgettable moment in time.
It is located in the heart of Chelsea-South Kensington, just opposite to Cambio De Tercio.
It’s all about Wonderful Tapas here, small dishes of traditional and modern recipes from our rich Spanish gastronomy, which are ideal to be shared by the whole table.
Busy and buzzy, with vibrant bullfighting colours and a party feel atmosphere that makes it a deal for any celebration.
Chosen by the New York Times- Herald Tribune as “One of the best five places to eat in London for a reasonable price”
Your host, the octogenarian Josef, opened the Hut and is still at the helm with his family alongside him, so you can expect a homely, Austrian enclave under bustling Westbourne Grove complete with cheese fondue, schnitzel, ice-cold beer, and, yes, the odd yodelling session. Or cowbell show. Or accordion rendition of 'Do-Re-Mi'. Probably all of them, truth be told.
It's a very good place for a night out (and late night food) and even better when enjoyed with friends and family; in the words of the late, great A. A. Gill, "go now - take all your friends."
Among the lavish Gardens of Holland Park, the iconic Belvedere brings a taste of Southern Italy to your plate.
Its warm atmosphere and relaxed approach make it a perfect choice for day and evening dining all year round while ensuring its centuries-old tradition of entertaining the effervescent crowds of London continues.
Our exquisite foods is influenced by Persian cuisine and prepared by Shirin our chef.
Bergamot is a gorgeous new trendy boutique café that stands out with its elegant design and food.
We also offer a top-notch socializing experience with our supper clubs cooking classes and cultural events, starting with infused Persian food and expanding to other cuisines. Our classes will host renowned chefs and provide a break from the everyday routine. We are also environmentally conscious and strive to reduce waste by using recyclable materials as much as possible, even in our fit-out, mainly using reclaimed wooden furniture.
Ready yourself for a quintessentially British experience with our indulgent Afternoon Tea, served from Monday to Sunday between 1pm and 4pm. Sit back and enjoy an irresistible assortment of delicately crafted sandwiches, warm baked scones and deliciously sweet delicacies, accompanied by a selection of the finest Camellia’s Tea House teas from around the world.
Simply add a glass of Champagne for an extra special touch and let the afternoon blissfully slip away.
With its comfortable booth seating, low hanging Asian style lamps, terracotta colour scheme and backlit tortoiseshell wall panels, it is sleek, contemporary and minimalist. From the moment you walk in there is a feeling of warmth and peacefulness.
GO-Viet menu created by Chef Tan and Chef Huang with Chef Jeff’s concept of combines the finest quality Vietnamese ingredients with Western cooking style, injecting healthy elements to Vietnamese cuisine and gives it a modern twist. Fresh and fragrant herbs combined with delicately seasoned sauces and broths, dishes are not only beautifully presented but packed full of flavour, and free from MSG.
A selection of red, rose and white world wines, unique cocktails (as well as non-alcoholic versions), beers, ciders and juices, make up the extens
- OTOpenTable DinerHertfordshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoSuperb service and tasty Italian food. Perfect pre Shepherd's Bush Empire gig venue.More infoBocconi RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Shepherd's Bush•4.6
- MMcp1982Surrey •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Absolutely wonderful experience. Visited for a birthday and each one of us loved the food. Chicken bhuna is highly recommended! Lovely table staff would definitely returnMore infoCopper ChimneyPrice: Moderate• Indian• Shepherd's Bush•4.5
- VMVedranM1 review5.0Dined on Oct 30, 2023Wonderful place🤩. We never had experience eating Korean food before but the service staff was very helpful, explained everything and gave tremendous recommendations. The atmosphere was very pleasant. Food was delicious😍, fried chickens fantastic, noodle texture 👌 We thoroughly enjoyed it and would definitely come back. Fully recommend the place, great value for money in my opinion.More infoCho SimPrice: Moderate• Korean• Shepherd's Bush•4.7
- JMJMN1vipLondon •73 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 4, 2023Interesting menu. Tasty food. Good service. Will be going back.More infoChet'sPrice: Moderate• Thai• Shepherd's Bush•3.7
- MmaskuraaLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 19, 2023The food was delicious and the service provided was superbMore infoSticks'n'Sushi - White CityPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Shepherd's Bush•4.5
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in West London is Villa di Geggiano