Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
All of our food is handmade from the Butternut Squash Ravioli to the Tagliatelle and Chianti Ribs. Our Authentic Italian dishes with a modern touch sends guests home happy and wanting more.
Located on the second level of the Porsche Experience Center Los Angeles, with stunning views of the driver development track, Restaurant 917’s sleek and modern setting echoes Porsche’s world-class design aesthetic. The name and decor were inspired by the legendary 917 race car, which gave Porsche its first overall wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1970 and 1971.
Porsche Experience Center’s Restaurant 917’s refined yet approachable seasonal menu is composed of ingredient-driven dishes that merge diverse flavors, inventive techniques and playful compositions. A unique fine-dining experience worthy of a special trip or serving as the perfect finish to an adrenalin-packed day, it is also an unforgettable venue for special celebrations and meetings.
Please find our menu here https://www.terranea.com/dining/marsel/menu
For mains, try any of the rice, noodle or curry dishes or choose one of the house specials like baked river prawns, Chinese broccoli pork belly or whole fried branzino. Desserts at Ayara Thai include Mango Sticky Rice and seasonal offerings, such as Passionfruit Chocolate Devil's Food Cake, and more.
- BBrittneyLos Angeles •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoEverything about Arthur J is incredible … drinks (we had old fashioneds and whiskey sours), starters (Waldorf salad and shrimp cocktail), steaks (filet and ribeye) and sides (mashed potatoes and broccolini). The service is wonderful; if they make the slightest mistake, they ensure it is remedied. And the atmosphere is lively, which we love (not super quiet and intimate if that’s what you’re looking for).More infoThe Arthur JPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Manhattan Beach / Hermosa Beach•4.7
- AAmstasvipOrange County •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Really enjoyed our dinner here, I had the mole enchiladas, and the ceviche. Both were really delicious. Made sure to have a margarita which was great! Service is fantastic from everyone you meet on their staff! Really great experience all around and we will be back!More infoEsperanzaPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Manhattan Beach / Hermosa Beach•4.6
- FFranvipSouth Carolina •33 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great, unique, menu. Our server Jared guided us through all of our questions and our choices were excellent. Radicchio endive salad was more than enough for 2. Pinot Grigio paired well with the bacon cheddar biscuits and mussels. Skirt steak was tender and cooked perfect. Loved the family style shareable menu and would highly recommend.More infoManhattan Beach PostPrice: Expensive• American• Manhattan Beach / Hermosa Beach•4.7
- TETobyELos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023North Italia never disappoints! We go there for the holidays & had my daughter’s bridal shower there! This is always a family favorite! ♥️♥️♥️More infoNorth Italia - El SegundoPrice: Moderate• Italian• El Segundo•4.7
- LCLeslieCvipLos Angeles •25 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was our first time having brunch. Love their cocktails. Japanese soufflé pancake was really good, nice and fluffy.More infoRYLAPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Asian• Hermosa Beach•4.7
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Discover Beach Cities
The L.A. beach cities offer a variety of food options that appeal to diners who place a priority on fresh and local cuisine. Chefs prepare food with fish that has been caught within hours from the Pacific Ocean. Global seafood fans can order innovative sushi rolls and ultra-fresh sashimi, and families can try grilled fish served with a salad. Other food options are also available in different neighborhoods, so kids can get a traditional sandwich and healthy eaters can enjoy a properly seasoned turkey burger. Hearty meals can be ordered as well during lunch or dinner. Comfort food fans can try the meatloaf prepared with bold, spicy seasonings and covered with a fiery sauce. The dessert options pair nicely with Beach Cities meals because they're made with fresh ingredients like berries and mint.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Beach Cities is Cafe Boheme
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Beach Cities are Andre's Restaurant / Vintage Lounge - Doubletree by Hilton, Costa Manhattan Beach and The Court Cafe