Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Eigikutei serves Japanese Kaiseki cuisine courses. Each Kaiseki course expresses the traditional Japanese culture and simple but deep tastes that Japan has grown from time immemorial. We hope all of our guests can enjoy our Kaiseki cuisine with Japanese cultural experiences.
If you are looking for a special, comfortable place to unwind, celebrate, or simply relax with delicious whiskey, we invite you to make a reservation with us! Hope to see you soon.
WON 2021 THE "BEST IN SOUTHLAND" FROM THE LOS ANGELES TIMES. IN THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY,SOUTH BAY, AND THE SAN FERNADO VALLEY.
The Dal Rae is the Southern California restaurant where 1950s classics still reign. Lobster Thermidor, Pepper Steak, Chateaubriand, Prime Rib, Fresh Fish, Rack of Lamb, Steak Diane and Cherries Jubilee prepared tableside are among more than 100 items on a truly retro menu, complete with some of the city's best martinis. Opened in 1958, the Dal Rae has maintained its original atmosphere, too, right down to a piano bar with live entertainment. And, most important, it has preserved a tradition otherwise found only in private clubs -- knowing its customers by name and treating them like the most important people in the whole wide world. The Dal Rae is located close to the 5 freeway and half-way between LA County, Orange County and The Valley. It is a perfect location for business meetings or entertaining friends and family.
NEW OPEN in Little Tokyo
Right in the heart of Little Tokyo, “Kagaya” has established itself a top tier shabu shabu restaurant. Now, the torches have been handed to a new head chef and owner, the next generation to carry the torches of tradition and exquisite flavor, with the new name of TENSHO.
Trained in traditional Japanese cookery, this 23 year veteran chef is on his way to introducing a new wave of Japanese delicacies to the States. As close as you can get to Japan itself, this chef brings his revisioned menu, with patron favorites, and extensive sake list. The desert and a la carte menu is designed by their French trained chef.
The wagyu beef is of A5 rank. The seafood, carefully selected to be of highest quality. Food that is not only delicious but also good for the health.
DRAGO Centro’s unique interior is designed by acclaimed Los Angeles based designer Stanley Felderman, who is internationally renowned for creating modern buildings, interiors and product with a playful twist.
ABOUT THE CICADA RESTAURANT AND LOUNGE: On special nights travel back in time to a 1940's style nightclub featuring fine dining, live music, and dancing. From the 30-foot gold-leaf ceiling to the luxurious Art Deco bar and lounge, Cicada has combined 1920s elegance with contemporary design elements to create an extraordinary atmosphere. 15,000 square feet - ideal for your wedding, special event, and private party.
Serving a wide range of vegetables, grains, fish, and game, Manuela also features an exemplary bar program, which serves classic cocktails using house-made bitters and tonics. Local beers are on tap, while the carefully selected wine list is designed to pair with the smoke and acid at the heart of Manuela’s menu.
Designed by Los Angeles native Matt Winter and named for Manuela Wirth, the restaurant is illuminated and animated by specially commissioned works from artists Paul McCarthy, Mark Bradford and Raymond Pettibon.
Thank you for booking with Azabu. We are excited to delight you with our amazing service and our delicious cuisine by chef Chalo Martinez. We also have one of a kind hand crafted cocktails and a full bar to enjoy!
Please book your holiday parties with us today!
*We have a 15-minute grace period. If you will be arriving later than the grace period, please message us on OpenTable or your reservation will be cancelled.
*All dining experiences are limited to 90 minutes to accommodate all reservations.
*We accept reservations for up to 8 guests.
*All parties of 9+ can visit www.fixinssoulkitchencatering.com to fill out an inquiry form for large parties. We will be in touch between 24 to 48 hours with further details.
*Each reservation is treated separately. We cannot guarantee nearby seating for separate reservations.
*We ask that your full party be present in order to be seated.
*An automatic 20% service charge is included for all parties of 6+ w/ the option to split checks up to 3 times, max.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
- CCarolina704vipLos Angeles •28 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOf all the new hip restaurants in the DTLA industrial arts district, this is by far the best. No loud obtrusive music, lovely staff and servers and delicious food. There were five of us and we ordered 3 entries, 2 appetizers and 2 side dishes. We then splurged and ordered 4 desserts that were all out of this world. Really a great evening.More infoGirl & the Goat L.A.Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.7
- PPaulaLos Angeles •37 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe Branzino is the best in LA by far. I will never tire of the Cavatelli alla Norcina and will order it every time. The creamy sauce with the pork sausage & generous portion of truffles is fabulous. The big very pleasant surprise for me was the squid ink spaghetti, with the lobster and that very distinctive Thai flavor was wonderful improvement from the squid ink spaghetti I had several months ago (nothing wrong with it then). This time the pasta dish was so much brighter and livelier. We will always return.More infoBestiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown•4.7
- LlunabertoliniAtlanta Metro •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely loved it. The energy at this restaurant is so upbeat and fun :) The food was outstanding, truly reminded me of home. The Aguachile de camaron was my parent's favorite plate. I'm going to take more friends here, I absolutely had so much fun :) Thank you again for the great service and food.More infoLA Cha Cha CháPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Arts District•4.7
- MTMartaTLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Food' presentation and service was excelent! The care and attention we received was outstanding!. Sitting at the bar was a must have always experience! Overall was a mesl to repeat and remember!More infoTENSHOPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese (Shabu-Shabu)• Little Tokyo•4.8
- ASAlanSLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best French toast I have ever eaten...all the food was great but the French toast stood out. Freaky day because it was not supposed to rain, but it's LA so of course it rained and we had windy gusts on the outside...BUT...Perch has blankets!. Yes and soft quality ones, so we were toasty even in the LA blizzard.More infoPerch LAPrice: Expensive• French / American• Downtown•4.6
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Discover South and East LA
Downtown Los Angeles is full of all different types of food that all have their unique flavors and dishes, as well as a lovely ambiance in which to enjoy them. You can have some traditional American cuisine, like crab cakes, free range chicken, and filet mignon in a warm but elegant atmosphere. If you're looking for a fresh catch sort of dinner, there are plenty of excellent seafood restaurants in the area where you can try all sorts of dishes ranging from clams and scallops to river king salmon and Atlantic cod. There's some great Mexican in the area too; you can visit one of the many lively cantinas for classic favorites like tacos and carne asada, as well as some twists like the chorizo cheeseburger.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging