Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Bring your significant other, or bring out a group of friends and show them you know the best place in town to catch a drink, feast on great food, and enjoy live music at the Piano Bar or in our beautiful lounge.
Discover La Traviata. We personally invite you to come take a personal tour with our beloved owner Mario. Let us show you how easy and inexpensive it can be to host your next holiday event, wedding, dinner party, or any social occasional to meet your needs.
Sushi Nikkei on Bixby Knolls received Michelin recognition on 2022.
Heritage Restaurant uses sustainable meat, fresh seafood, and Farmers Market produce. We are certified blue, green, and maintain a zero waste kitchen. Heritage is family owned and operated by Chef Philip Pretty and sister Lauren Pretty. Our lively indoor dining room was built in 1922 as a craftsman house. Walk inside to an open kitchen, request bar seating to watch us cook over a live fire Santa Maria grill. Located in the Rose Park neighborhood of Long Beach on the corner of 7th & Saint Louis Ave. Newly awarded Michelin Star and green star in 2023. Just doin our own thing out in Long Beach.
The Queensview Steakhouse serves upscale Southern California cuisine and features Prime steaks, chops, lobster, and fresh grilled seafood.
Listen to the sounds of local jazz artists --nightly-- This venue offers a 360 degree view and is arguably one of the most romantic rooms in Southern California.
Nick’s is dedicated to perfecting the dining experience through continuous innovation, offering the highest quality food and beverage, and executing impeccable standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Nick’s culture is personified by its Ladies and Gentlemen – professionals who share a single focus and are inspired and committed to offering great service and creating positive memorable experiences.
Zagat rated L'Opera as one of the top Italian Restaurants in the United States; Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence since 2005; Southern California Restaurant Writers Golden Scepter, 5 Star Award, Golden Bacchus, Sommelier of the Year 2005 & 2016, Server of the Year, and Restaurateur of the Year Award Winner.
AMMATOLI is distinctive and extraordinarily fresh and healthy. We use only the finest quality ingredients, and all our produce and bread are delivered daily, honoring the traditional recipes and exotic flavors from the cuisines of the Levant... served in a welcoming ambiance!
Our Mediterranean influenced kitchen gains inspiration from the best cuisine the Levant has to offer. Our fresh creative menu items are made from scratch and health oriented. The result is a cuisine that is tasty and exotic. Levantine food is the epitome of the Mediterranean diet, cuisine that goes under the heading, healthy food, high on vegetables and big on flavor!
Located proudly in the heart of Long Beach City, the Eldo - formerly known as the Eldorado - has been a staple in the LBC restaurant community since 1957.
Owned by South African native Trevor Nettmann since 2012 - the Eldo has been restored to its fullest potential & now boasts an eclectic menu of both American // South African fare.
With a sole focus on serving the highest quality food + craft cocktails & locally brewed craft beer - is passionate about cultivating both a local // international menu with an equally captivating atmosphere for each guest.
We would love for you to join us.
Cheers - the Eldo
- CSCarinaSvipLos Angeles •31 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoGood food and service. We’ve tried other Michelin starred restaurants and having the first one in Long Beach is worth a try. The indoor lighting could be improved so we can appreciate seeing the beautiful food presentation. Noise level is high so not conducive to quiet conversations. Delicious food; definitely worth visiting.More infoHeritagePrice: Very Expensive• Californian• Long Beach•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoCelebrated my 60th birthday here. From the moment we walked in until the minute we left everything was excellentMore infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Long BeachPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Long Beach•4.5
- RMRachelMLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food is so flavorful and presentation was beautiful! We loved everything we ordered. The ambiance and vibe of the restaurant was so inviting and beautiful to be in. I will definitely be back soon!More infoAMMATOLIPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Long Beach•4.7
- JVJamesVVirginia •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great meal!More infoParkers' LighthousePrice: Expensive• Seafood• Long Beach•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Went to 555 for my husband’s birthday. Our server was excellent. Food was delicious they accommodated all of our needs. We will be back. Our total bill was about $500. We had four people in our party. Well worth it!!!More info555 EastPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Long Beach•4.8
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.
3 reasons to try Jordan Kahn’s casual new lounge at Meteora in LA
The Tulum-inspired LA restaurant recently debuted a new lounge with exciting snacks and cocktails.
Discover Long Beach
Long Beach, California, hosts a number of American-style restaurants in addition to a selection of international dining options. Local sports bars offer a selection of chicken, pork, seafood and burgers with a large variety of beers on tap. Other places devote themselves more exclusively to seafood offerings, featuring everything from oysters to sushi. Many of these American and seafood places offer patrons a scenic view of the beach, letting you dine in full view of the waves. As far as international cuisine goes, Long Beach offers Greek restaurants serving falafel, calamari and hummus dishes. For Japanese cuisine, many of the American-style seafood restaurants also offer sushi as an option. Chinese food is also available in the area.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 67 restaurants in Long Beach / Catalina. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Steakhouse, American, Mexican, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Long Beach / Catalina who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Long Beach / Catalina either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.