Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We only take online reservations up to FOUR people.
Please CALL for reservations with FIVE or larger groups. Do not add a note.
NO double booked reservations are honored and will be automatically CANCELLED .
Added requests are a request only, NOT GUARANTEED!
Unfortunately we DO NOT OFFER HIGH-CHAIRS or BOOSTER-SEATS, as we are an intimate establishment.
Follow our journey on Instagram: @prosecco_trattoria.
Open seven nights a week from 5:00-9:00pm.
Please visit our website, www.proseccotrattoria.com for your Carryout needs.
Your support is heartfelt,
The Entire Prosecco Trattoria Familia
Introducing a new and unique concept. Two chefs in one kitchen. Fresh and organic ingredients from farm to table creating dishes executed to perfection by an Italian and a Hungarian Chef. Come and enjoy our superior service embedded in a new stylish industrial ambiance.
Wine Spectator Award Winning Wine List.
Recognized for its warm and excellent service.
Romanticizing the term Angeleno Cuisine- With Chef Oscar at the culinary helm, we bring together the best flavors from around the world to create that eclectic premium experience. Through constant discovery, Chef has crafted true harmony through fresh hand-picked ingredients that serve as stand-alone pieces of our identity.
Unparalleled sound- Under the guidance of grammy-winning mixer Manny Marroquin, Verse Los Angeles enlisted the best in the industry to provide a dining experience like none other. Through 11 subwoofers and 47 speakers, guests are treated to a fully immersive environment that blends perfect acoustics, enabling private conversation while enjoying live performances.
Libations- Catering to only the most discerning customers Verse's goal is to lead you down a path of discovery and inspiration through carefully balanced yet whimsical cocktails, a refined and thoughtful wine selection, and beers you’ve grown to trust.
Welcome to TLV Tapas Bar, an Israeli fine dining concept that harmoniously blends culinary artistry with an elevated and sophisticated atmosphere. Located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley, TLV Tapas Bar invites you to indulge on an extraordinary gastronomic experience, highlighted by a vibrant ambiance.
Immerse yourself in an atmosphere that balances modern elegance with a warm and welcoming ambiance. The sleek and contemporary design, paired with attentive service, creates an environment where every detail is carefully curated to enhance your dining experience. Kosher certified by RCC
At Cafe Bizou we pride ourselves in providing with top quality service and delicious food in a family friendly restaurant.
Cafe Bizou Restaurant is the perfect setting for Business Meetings and Events, Family Reunions, Birthday celebrations or Rehearsal dinners. We can accommodate any size group and will help you select a menu that best fits your event. Contact us today to start planning your next gathering.
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe found this restaurant by chance and decided to celebrate my mom's birthday. Everything was amazing! The food is very tasty, wonderful selection of wines! The service is excellent! Special thanks for bringing out dessert for my mom and the staff for wishing her a happy birthday! 10000% recommendation if you want to have a great time! Wonderful restaurant!More infoMistral - Sherman OaksPrice: Expensive• French• Sherman Oaks•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOutstanding dinner drinks and service my only complaint is you’re seated really close together, so when people get drunk and really loud it’s kind of right In your earMore infoBacari - Sherman OaksPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sherman Oaks•4.7
- GMGwendolyneMLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Great service ! Food was delicious! Grateful it was open on thanksgivingMore infoGyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ - Sherman Oaks, CAPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Sherman Oaks•4.6
- JGJaimeGLos Angeles •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023FIREFLY was a perfect spot for a romantic dinner. Always drove by this place and finally decided to reserve a table. Me and my wife went for our anniversary and they treated us with a lot of care and gave us excellent service. From the greeting with champagne to the food and the on the house desert . I would definitely recommend and will come back for sure.More infoFirefly - Studio CityPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Studio City•4.6
- RroninlavipLos Angeles •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The food is always so fantastic. We love meeting friends there, the vibe is fun, and it's great supporting a local business that has been established in the neighborhood for so many years!More infoThe Front YardPrice: Moderate• Californian• Studio City•4.6
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
As the 18th largest city in the state of California, Valencia enjoys a very diverse food scene with many cuisine options. This includes seafood, Italian and tapas restaurants in casual and upscale settings. Quaint beach cafes offer cast iron shrimp, all-you-can-eat lobster, red ruby trout, barramundi and California halibut. Tapas rooms have extensive wine selections along with corte de falda, a grilled skirt steak. You will also find desserts like flan, banana bread and panna cotta in European-style cafes. If you prefer the familiarity of national chain restaurants, there are plenty to choose from here as well.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging