Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
-On Sundays, reservations need to be made at least one day in advance.
-ToGo/pre-order only. Please order before 3pm and Pick-up time will be 5:30~5:45pm
**Any cancellations and modifications for omakase"DATE" must be received 72 hours prior to the time of the reservation (For premium omakase & group of over 5 people / 6days prior to the time) or a cancellation fee will be applied. The total number of members of the original booking must be present. Any lesser members will be subject to applicable "no show" fees which is $150 per person. (fee-$80 for lunch.) No exceptions to our policy.
Our third location, which opened in 2018, is located in the beach city of Marina Del Rey.
Our owner Chef Kimiyasu Enya trained for over 10 years in Japan to perfect his craft.
It is our goal to ensure that quality remains consistent and every experience is enjoyable for all guests.
The intimate family setting combined with the professional service just add to the fact that DIVINO is a little culinary diamond in the rough.
The notable Los Angeles Couple, Babette & Christian are no doubt living a couple’s dream, to be able to work together and married for over 30 years and loving it… In 2012, Babette and Christian birthed A Food Affair, a truly unique French dining experience. From the interior and exterior décor, to your plate, the Royères welcome you to their southern style home. With Chef Christian managing and orchestrating the back part of the restaurant through his 40+ years of experience in the food industry, and Babette managing the front of the house, these two are the epitome of a successful couple. This dynamic duo is what this dining experience is all about, feeling as if you were already a part of their family.
Enjoying the simple pleasure of eating and drinking is our way of living at Casa Nostra. Nestled in the hills of the Palisades, we offer classic Italian cuisine in a cozy, relaxed atmosphere. We love bringing our passion for the tastes of Italy to your table in every dish, using high quality, imported Italian products and the freshest locally grown produce. Our knowledgeable staff prides itself in providing a simple, flavorful dining experience and making your visit to Casa Nostra Ristorante delicious and special.
We have a 15 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 15 minutes after your reservation time. We may contact you about this reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date. Due to high command, Requests for window seating are not guaranteed. If there are more than 4 guests in your party, please contact The Restaurant directly for reservations. Duplicate reservations are subject to cancellation.
Admission to the Getty Center now requires a free timed-entry reservation for each person in your party over the age of two. Reserve your entry time using the special access link below.
The café takes reservations for 2-12 guest. Reservations are available one month in advance. To accommodate our reservations in a timely and orderly manner, the café has carefully designed time frames in which to dine. The café designates 25% of the restaurant for reservations, 75% is available for walkup service.
For reservations of 12 or more guest, please contact the restaurant directly. We don't take multiple group reservations. Please note that large group reservations requires a customizable menu.
In consideration of all guest, we kindly remind you that tables are reserved for 1.5 hours.
We take a maximum of two credit cards payment per table.
You’ll often find my wife and kids in the restaurant, continuing the culinary legacy of our Italian family. We welcome you with open arms and hope you’ll join us to experience our restaurant.
Ye Olde Kings Head in Santa Monica provides patrons with the look and feel of Britain right in California. It has something that will appeal to everyone and offers a traditional British Breakfast and British favorites such as Fish & Chips, Bangers and Mash and Shepherd’s pie, along with some healthier options, Salads, Curries and Vegetarian dishes. Come taste Britain in the heart of Santa Monica.
- NSNancySam12Los Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThey sat us down 15 minutes early, which was nice. Our server Adam was outstanding. He helped us with drinks and ordering food. He was really friendly and attentive. The food was tasty and the restaurant was beautiful plus great service. We Will definitely go back.More infoÉlephantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Santa Monica•4.7
- MPMattPLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023Second time there. The vibe is excellent. Comfortable, lively, outdoors (obv). Everything we ordered was delicious, especially the whole branzino. Great place to go with a group of friends.More infoLe Great Outdoor RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• West Los Angeles•4.6
- AalifCalifornia Central Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We enjoyed the atmosphere on the patio and wonderful service. The cocktails and food were all delicious! We especially loved the spicy tuna appetizer and the meatballs. The pasta, off course, was also fantastic! Excellent food and cannot beat this atmosphere.More infoFiaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Santa Monica•4.7
- EEmmochkaTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Enjoyed our visit. We come to LA to visit family. And on each visit we try to make it to The Rose.More infoThe Rose VenicePrice: Expensive• American• Venice•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food never disappoints. On this day, I had the crab hollandaise. To die for. I also had a mimosa. YUM!More infoLunettaPrice: Moderate• Californian• Santa Monica•4.6
Here’s who made the Los Angeles Times’s 101 Best Restaurants list
From super-casual spots to high-end restaurants, here are the Los Angeles Times’s hotly anticipated favorites for 2023.
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
Westside Los Angeles is home to the glitz and glamor of Hollywood. Whether you're a longtime resident or a starry-eyed tourist, you won't have to travel far to find great food. Here, it ranges from 5-star restaurants to cheap dining truck tacos. For lunchtime fare, head to one of the area's Italian and French sidewalk cafes, which serve things like crepes and paninis. Upscale options abound, with choices like New American wine bars, sushi bars, and steakhouses with oceanfront views. International flavor is easy to find as well. The Westside area has authentic Mexican restaurants, Filipino eateries, and ramen joints. For dessert, make sure to try a real Mexican churro, a pastry from a chic patisserie, or some frozen yogurt.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Westside is Orto Santa Monica