Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We fly in fish from Japan every Monday and Thursday.
One of Lexington Kentucky's finest restaurants; Multi Year Winner of OpenTable's "Diners' Choice" (2017,18,19,20,21,22) and included in RestaurantNews 'Top 100 Restaurants in America 2018'.
We can't wait to welcome you!
"Voted Best Fine Dining Restaurant in Lexington Area"- KY Monthly Magazine.
Located in the heart of horse country and just 20 minutes from downtown Lexington and 20 minutes from Keeneland. Offering an extensive boutique wine list and specializing in eclectic contemporary cuisine.
The passionate staff fosters a spirit of hospitality and Kentucky heritage. OBC Kitchen was named after the counties that eventually became Kentucky; “Old Bourbon County” was stamped on bourbon barrels that floated down the Mississippi from Kentucky and became synonymous with the best bourbon in the U.S.
Rodney's on Broadway has been featured in such magazines, newspapers, and other publications as: Southern Living, Discover Horses, Kentucky Monthly, AceWeekly, The Lexington Herald-Leader, Louisville's Courier-Journal and Keeneland Magazine.
If you're looking for a dining experience that transports you straight to the vibrant streets of Havana, then look no further than our authentic Cuban restaurant. Our cozy and inviting atmosphere is the perfect setting for you to enjoy your meal, whether you're dining with friends, family, or a special someone.Our menu includes a wide range of Cuban favorites, from the classic Cubano sandwich to our succulent Ropa Vieja and savory black beans and rice. And don't forget to save room for our delicious desserts and Cuban coffee. In addition, we are also introducing a range of new cocktails, mocktails, Latin American beers that perfectly complement our dishes. Whether you prefer a classic mojito, a margarita, or a martini, we have a drink to suit every taste and occasion.We guarantee that you'll leave with a newfound appreciation for the rich and vibrant flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine.
The Blue Heron Steakhouse is located in the thriving historic Jefferson Street corridor. We offer an excellent menu with steakhouse classics and modern Southern fare with specialties such as fresh oysters, the finest cuts of beef, shrimp and grits and more. Our restaurant started as a hand-crafted cocktail bar and consumer demand made it obvious that we needed to expand to a full-service kitchen. The Blue Heron is situated in a renovated home with exposed brick, a beautiful, locally crafted chandelier, a roaring two-sided fireplace in the colder months. Locally owned and loaded with character, The Blue Heron is a perfect setting for an intimate date, an evening with friends or simply a casual dinner while watching the game.
Lunch offerings let you choose from a variety of salads, unique sandwiches and hot entrées. Evening meals offer an array of delightful appetizers, salads, classic entrées and desserts. Historical favorites like “Chicken Flakes in a Bird’s Nest” and “spoonbread” are fixtures in the restaurant. Sunday Brunch is another tradition. Dining room attire is tastefully casual.
reservations are required for groups and evening meals.
Relax in an art-filled dining room and savor a leisurely dinner or brunch, enhanced by our award-winning wine list, craft cocktail menu, and curated bourbon collection. Our culinary team is led by founder and chef Ouita Michel and Culinary Director Tyler McNabb.
Holly Hill Inn has been featured in Garden and Gun, Southern Living and the N.Y. Times.
For more information, visit www.hollyhillinn.com. To receive our newsletter and explore recipes and stories, visit www.hollyhillandco.com.
Starting back in 1930's as a sandwich shop for railroad workers and travelers, Caps quickly became a favorite in the region! Today diners from across the country seek Caproni's and our river town out for the best dining, art, shopping and history.
- RYRickYvipWashington, D.C. Area •29 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWhat a great find! Often, white table cloth restaurants are a little stuffy and stiff. Not Merrick Inn. The restaurant has several cozy dining rooms with only a few tables in each. Noise levels were low; we were able to talk quietly throughout dinner. Service was friendly and efficient. Natan, our server, was friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. His recommendations were spot on. He struck that perfect balance of being available when we needed him and in the background when we didn't. Then there's the food and drinks. My Manhattan was perfectly balanced, often a difficult outcome for many bartenders. The grouper appetizer a winner. My friend's salad with salmon was quite good, but the walleye was a standout dish. The sides of asparagas with hollandaise and stewed tomatoes completed a truly enjoyable dinner. We finished with coffee (freshly made with quality beans) and port. We are looking forward to our next visit there, perhaps at the cozy bar for a Manhattan and some grouper.More infoMerrick InnPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Lexington•4.7
- JCJanetCCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThis is the first time we’ve been here for the holiday lunch. We loved it. The food was outstanding as always. We had the best waiter, Spencer. He was very accommodating and personable. We love Jeff Rubys.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LexingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerFort Lauderdale •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat dining experience, excellent food and service. Filet was cooked perfectly!More infoTony's of LexingtonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.7
- LGLaurenGCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is my FAVORITE restaurant in Lexington and it isn't even close to my 2nd favorite!! Everything I eat here is amazing and the service is beyond exceptional every single time we eat here (which is weekly at least). I cannot recommend enough.More infoCarson's Food & DrinkPrice: Moderate• American• Lexington•4.8
- JSJenniferSOrlando / Central Florida East •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Celebrated New Year’s Day by having brunch with friends. The menu was incredible making it tough to choose what to have. The food was delicious.More infoOBC KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Lexington•4.8
Regardless of whether you are looking for a great place to grab a quick lunch with friends or a romantic restaurant to enjoy with someone special, you will love the options available in beautiful Lexington. Several fine dining options serve everything from prime rib and ribeye steaks with beef sourced from local ranches to seafood and more. Steaks, seafood, and burgers are only a few of the options found at casual dining restaurants. Many venues take advantage of the local scenery to provide you with spectacular urban or natural views while you dine. Whether you are in the mood for comfort food like grandma used to make or you desire Italian, French or another culinary option, you can find many highly rated restaurants to choose from throughout the Lexington area.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lexington is Bella Cafe & Grille in Chevy Chase