Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our menu has been crafted for those with finer tastes, an interest in masterfully crafted entrees, all while maintaining a very affordable price. Our small plates will include a charcuterie board created with the finest cured meats & cheese from around the world. Our entrees are equally delicious with dishes made for any type of diner. Our desserts are for you to indulge & end your meal on a delightful note.
Our cocktails & wine list was created by professionals and experts in their field. Enjoy your experience!
Anoosh Bistro is a casual upscale full service restaurant. We have booths for a more private dining experience, as well as a full bar. We can do private parties and catering .. We look forward to serving you soon.
At Anoosh Bistro we take the health of our guests and our team members very seriously. We are working hard to ensure we go above and beyond CDC recommendations in sanitizing, creating additional space between guests, and minimizing points of contact. Your well being and peace of mind when it comes to enjoying an excellent meal are our top priority.
Open for dinner, for a quick bite or an elegant full table dining experience. The menu includes small plates and entrees with a variety of cured meats, artisanal cheeses, flat breads and our special daily entree. The eclectic wine program lead by Master Sommelier Scott Harper serves a huge wine selection including more than 55 wines available by the taste or glass. Our award wining wine list is all available for retail to go sales.
We have just completed an extensive renovation and expansion. New features include updated bar area, cocktail lounge, state of the art restrooms and 60 person private dining room.
Whether you choose to dine in our main dining area, year-round patio, or private dining facility; Volare boasts an intimate and beautiful setting.
Come experience the ultimate in entertaining… a special occasion at Volare. Inspired cuisine, beautiful surroundings and impeccable service are the hallmarks of a great event. You deserve nothing less, and we promise even more.
From plantains to the classic Cuban sandwich, we have all of the classic Cuban specialties covered with our twist, of course! Come visit us to see what Louisville has been missing.
At Mima's, we believe in creating an inviting and invigorating atmosphere. That's why you can find different choices to choose from. Whether you're enjoying a delicious dinner in our dining room, a tasty Mojito at our bar, or even a fine hand-rolled cigar on our patio, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
Now serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
We would love for you to join us. And we look forward to taking care of you.
80/20 @ Kaelins
- ASAliciaSWestern Kentucky •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was our first time dining since the renovations. The addition of the waiting area was a needed improvement! Brittnee and Vito were very attentive to every detail of our experience, including timing, menu options, and fine dining standards. We received multiple table touches from members of management, Massimo and Tony. The food was as impressive and delicious as always, and the new additions to the menu are fantastic! We will be back!More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LouisvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- PPickyeatervipMiami - Dade •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The ambiance was energetic and fun! The food was delicious and authentic. The staff was wonderful and made the evening more enjoyable.More infoLa Bodeguita De MimaPrice: Moderate• Cuban• East Market St - NuLu•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our food was amazing! Best steak in Louisville. We did the Deans and Repeal Signature. Highly recommend!More infoRepeal Oak Fired SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Louisville•4.8
- PpaulfCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This was an awesome experience. The service was next to none food was absolutely delicious and the restaurant was decorated beautifully.More infoGuacamole Modern MexicanPrice: Moderate• Mexican• East Market St - NuLu•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Turahn is the best waiter ever! Food and drinks always on point in combination with excellent service. A win win!More infoLe MooPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Highlands - Bardstown Rd / Taylorsville Rd•4.6
Just southeast of the Ohio River and west of Lexington is the charming city of Louisville, Kentucky. The rich soil of this region provides a gorgeous green backdrop and plenty of local food options. While you can enjoy traditional Kentucky dishes such as the decadent Derby Pie or a Hot Brown sandwich, Louisville also offers a wide variety of ethnic restaurants sure to please any palate. From zesty Cuban dishes to tangy ceviche, fans of multicultural cuisine will find thrilling options in Louisville. Spectacular seafood is also available, and local pizza places will dazzle you with huge collections of the best ingredients under a melted vat of mozzarella. Enjoy the greenery, revel in the music and art, and be ready to eat!
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 161 restaurants in Louisville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Contemporary American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Louisville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Louisville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.