Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Check in for a session with friends and soak up the chilled vibe at the new brunswick local.
Chicken is our thing paired with Brunswick’s largest Australian craft beers, wines, spirits and cocktails list.
For Bang’n Chicken and Booze, follow your beak into Bird.
Working with the seasons we offer a simple and delicious euro influenced menu to enjoy with our ever changing wine list. Join us for a quick drink and snack or let our team look after you and bring you our favourite dishes in our cozy dining room.
We are more than happy to accommodate any dietaries and would love if you would please advise us when booking. No need to book for drinks + snacks, please simply pop on in! We will always find you a spot to enjoy.
We look forward to welcoming you soon x
Be prepared to experience tasty drinks and exceptional food.
To ensure genuine Italian taste and style, the dishes are exclusively prepared by Italian chefs trained in our Venetian restaurant in Italy.
We select our Italian wines only from small artisan winemakers who we personally know and trust.
Tagliatelle, maccheroni, fusilli and spaghetti are just some of the authentic handmade Italian specialities we serve for your palate's pleasure.
“just the one” after work, Marquis of Lorne is a pub for all occasions.
Whether you’re after your new local haunt or looking to host a special
event, expect a cosy atmosphere with friendly staff and a menu that will
keep you coming back time and time again.
All bookings are for our 2nd level dining room. The Public Bar and Rooftop are available for walk-ins only. To make a function enquiry on our rooftop (30+ people), or for our set menu (15+ people) please call 9417 5001, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop by for a glass of wine amongst the barrels, enjoy a seasonal wine-friendly meal with some mates, or book us for your next celebration.
WINEMAKING • BAR • DINING • CELLAR DOOR • EVENTS • MUSIC
You will meet your host to guide you through this unconventional space, until you find yourself in velvet-clad, faintly lit booths. Hidden away, the only distraction here is our novel-like book of wine, your key to our walk in cellar.
We don't publish our wine list online as it's currently up to 54 pages (and counting) with both by the glass and bottle selections. Olivine is a place for all from the most passionate to those just beginning their journey of wine, our list is written in a way that encourages you to sample different regions, peppered with the stories of our head sommelier to each region, we hope you'll come away with a few new favourites or some wines to add to the bucket list.
For starters, the Bao Buns are sensational selections. Some of Local Chook’s specialty/popular dishes include the Red Chicken Curry and Twice cooked scotch fillet in plum sauce, as well as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free dishes.
Come and discover the charm of Ethiopia and MESOB.
-The maximum booking size is 20 people. If you would like a larger booking, please give us a call or e-mail to discuss. (03) 9419 4793 or email@example.com
-If you wish to make a booking on the same day, please give us a call and we will see if we can fit you in. We don’t accept same-day online bookings.
-Please note, we don’t take bookings outside after 5 pm Monday-Friday and after 3 pm Saturday, Sunday.
-We will not accommodate Bucks/Hens parties or Pub Crawls.
- OTOpenTable DinerMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoFantastic place to dine. Staff friendly, food delicious and a really funky setting. Definitely try this place out if you can.More infoHochi Mama CBDPrice: Moderate• Asian• Melbourne CBD•4.6
- CBCasBlahCMelbourne •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023It’s super lovely to be recognised and our usual order being almost remembered! Lovely staff, great pizzas!More infoJoanne's Pizzeria & BarPrice: Moderate• Pizza Bar• Carlton North•4.9
- AEAshleyEExclusive •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023We were a party of 12 friends, we all enjoyed our varies Sunday lunches, drinks; desserts and coffee. Very good service, lovely old Pub feel, warm and friendly staff, the group had a wonderful Sunday afternoon; the Brandon is a really nice neighbourhood Pub!More infoBrandon HotelPrice: Moderate• Pub• Carlton North•4.6
- SSilvereyesTasmania •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Vertue for brunch is a total treat! Of course the coffer but amazingly EXCELLENT tea! Food brilliant, best ever Bloody Marys and truly delightful service. Yay!More infoVertue Coffee Roasters CARLTONPrice: Moderate• Café• Carlton•4.6
- CCourtney1 review5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Great music, staff, and food! The decor is also really nice.More infoBossa Nova CafePrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Carlton•4.8
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 153 restaurants in Inner City North. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Australian, Italian, Pub, Asian, Japanese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Inner City North who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Inner City North either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.