Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The first indoor/outdoor off-leash dog park, tap house and eatery in the Twin Cities!
NOTE: Reservations do not include seating, but guarantee space for pup-play time. Standing high-tops and bar seating available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please don't forget to head to our website unleashedhoundsandhops.com to learn How It Works and Pre-Registering your dog before your visit.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
With immense gratitude, we invite you to Live Full Boar with us.
The restaurant features an elevated yet accessible seasonal menu, along with a variety of cuts of meat, dry aged in a display case.
The lounge has been given a modern makeover with chic furniture and marble table tops. A selection of living floor plants divides tables to create intimate seating. Bringing warmth to the room, the bar and adjacent fireplace keeps guests cozied up to a menu of progressive cocktails.
Masculine, bright, accented with wood & leather, Manny's evokes the great steakhouses of New York & Chicago - & eclipses them in critical & popular acclaim. Rated Top Five in the U.S. by the Zagat Guide, named one of America's top Steakhouses by the Knife & Fork Club, Men's Journal & the Independent Cattleman's Association, & a perennial winner of newspaper & magazine reader polls, Manny's commands a fanatical local following & a national reputation. Wrote the New York Times: "There's good news in Minneapolis for those who still share the secret pleasures of red meat, well-cut & seriously served." In addition to USDA-certified, dry- aged, center-cut beef, Manny's offers chops, chicken, fresh seafood & a Wine Spectator Award-winning wine list.
Nic's bar, just off the main dining room, is a casual, old-world tavern and the patio offers stunning views of the Minneapolis skyline. The Inn is a convenient, comfortable destination for breakfast or lunch meetings while the 3 or 5-course Sunday Brunch is the perfect weekend indulgence.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- SMSheilaMMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoEnjoyed a delicious meal with prices consistent with other downtown restaurants. (Pan-seared salmon, mushroom risotto and braised short rib) Service was good and not pushy. Quiet Sunday dining made for pleasant conversation that you could actually hear!More infoBrevaPrice: Expensive• American• Downtown / Mill District•4.2
- RrunnergirlMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood is really solid. Drinks are delicious - really good margaritas! Service was above average. Main complaint is that it is super dark, like you can't read the menu AT ALL. We ordered an appetizer and the kitchen was backed up, so took a little longer, but they explained and comped it for us. Didn't bother us as we were enjoying our drinks! Will return.More infoMasa & AgavePrice: Moderate• Mexican• Downtown / Mill District•4.1
- JBJimBarbMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023We came to Ruth's Chris to celebrate a birthday. It's always our goto place for special events. The atmosphere was great. The drinks were fantastic. The service was very friendly and the steaks were, in my opinion, the best in town. Plus we get to enjoy leftovers again at home. What a treat.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - MinneapolisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- BBeyond1New Orleans / Louisiana •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023In all honesty, the food was ok or average. However, Yatta our Hostess/Greeter was off the chain, hospitality plus. She then sat us in Holly's section and the service and hospitality continued. This really started our game day off great. Thanks to both of them. 💜More infoTEN 01 SOCIAL - Hilton MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Downtown / North Loop•3.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
Minneapolis and the Twin Cities have much to offer, from local specialties to American favorites to international cuisine. Here, you can find mom-and-pop places offering famously huge blueberry pancakes and the pastry delicacy called a Hi-Top. You can also enjoy a number of eateries featuring award-winning chefs and inventive cuisines from around the world. Family-run Eastern European delis offering house-cured meats sit alongside cutting-edge vegetarian places. It's not a proper visit to the city without sampling another native creation, the cheese-stuffed hamburger known as a Juicy Lucy. The Upper Midwest hospitality and its embrace of deliciously diverse dining experiences put Minneapolis on every foodie's map.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Twin Cities / Minneapolis is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Minneapolis