Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*A 20% Service Fee is added to all groups of 9 or more.
Maynard’s is locally owned and operated and is proud to give back to the communities it serves. We truly enjoy contributing in any way we can –from donating a percentage of sales to our local food shelf and sports teams, to grilling burgers at the Rogers high school football games.
Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, Pittsburgh Blue - Maple Grove serves a full menu in the bar. Enjoy our outdoor patio with a variety of seating options including at the patio bar.
CRAVE American Kitchen & Sushi Bar was built out of a passion to create a dining experience unlike any other. We combine quality-sourced ingredients, chic ambiance, outstanding service, and diverse menu choices to create an unforgettable dining experience. The energy of the restaurant is all encompassing – the buzz of guests and staff, the warm and open design, the modern sushi bar, the fresh spin on American cuisine, and the sense of discovery around every corner. A CRAVE guest will leave knowing they experienced just the right mix of great food, entertainment, and service in what can only be defined as The CRAVE Experience.
Dining at Redstone is so much more than a delicious meal; it’s a memorable experience – from the carefully selected music to the first class service.
Redstone features a wood-burning grill, rotisserie and an open exhibition kitchen where our signature steaks, creative appetizers, chicken and the freshest seafood available are creatively prepared.
The rugged yet romantic atmosphere is perfect for any occasion, an intimate dinner, a business lunch or Sunday brunch.
Adventurous and uncompromising, Redstone’s attention to detail is evident in our commitment to making everything from scratch and to our relentless pursuit of total guest satisfaction.
Granite City Food & Brewery’s signature brews, which are made on-site, include The Duke (Pale Ale), The Bennie (Bock), The Northern (American Style Light Lager) and The Stout. Seasonal brews are featured throughout the year.
- DCDanielCvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •7 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe hadn’t been to Zelo in a few years. We were looking for a place to have dinner prior to a performance at the Orpheum Theater. Zelo was as good as the performance! Service was excellent, the salmon special moist and flavorful, and the wine selection very good. Looking forward to the next time we dine at Zelo!More infoZeloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •24 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSat at a table in the bar Lots of action and fun! Clark our waiter and his team were excellent! Great food Also-we had tickets for the State Theatre and they held onto our leftovers in their cooler and we picked them up after the show! Amazing!More infoThe Capital Grille - MinneapolisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.9
- PPhyltMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023We were pleasantly surprised by the generous servings of meat and needed a to-go box. The flavors were good. The price was very reasonable. We will definitely eat there again and will recommend it to friends.More infoSoke BBQ & HotpotPrice: Expensive• Barbecue• Brooklyn Park•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
- KMKatieMinnesotaMinneapolis - St. Paul •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We've had amazing brunch experiences here! The food is for sure delightful and full of flavor. The people really make the place; our server Darrell has helped us out on 2 different occasions and has been our absolute favorite. He's helpful, jokes with us and offers advice on food and drinks. We also like that we can get to know the people who work there and actually ask them about their day. That's what we look forward to the most - the people connections.More infoBaldamarPrice: Expensive• Steak• Roseville•4.8
Discover Northern Suburbs
The Twin Cities region and its northern suburbs are full of dining options where you can enjoy food made with American flavors as well as an array of international cuisine options. Enjoy a lunch in the northern suburbs, where many chefs cook bacon, sausage, steak and other items for hungry diners. You can also opt for a range of Asian choices, from sushi to Chinese kung pao chicken to Thai green curry with shrimp. If you want to try international cuisine that features dips and sauces, you can order a snack at a local pub. When you need a meal that can feed a family, you'll find many pizzerias throughout the region. The pizzas are topped with a variety of meats and vegetables that are fun for all, and healthy eaters can enjoy a hearty salad.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging