Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Al & Alma's restaurant is a perfect choice if you want a quiet and relaxed atmosphere, good food, and wonderful service.
Thirty Bales is a celebration of everything Midwestern cuisine has to offer. We're an upbeat neighborhood restaurant bringing together bright personalities, bold recipes, clean ingredients and craft spirits and playing with the flavors that make the Midwest a place unlike any other.
If you're curious about our name, it comes from the legend of Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox. As the story goes, Babe had an appetite as big as Bunyan himself and is rumored to have eaten 30 bales of hay a day.
Like our restaurant's big blue spirit animal, we're a pack of people that lives to eat and drink. We're endlessly in love with the Midwest and its connection to seasonal ingredients grown close to home. It's what inspires our menu and our team. And it's what inspires us as we tell our own story with the flavors and spirits of the Midwest.
We are a family owned and operated restaurant locate in beautiful downtown Wayzata, MN. McCormick's Pub and Restaurant features a cozy pub and dining area steeped in the Irish tradition of warm hospitality. We offer a unique guest experience that blends the best of traditional Irish pub fare, as well as Continental and Nouveau International cuisine that is made entirely from scratch by Chef Evan Lane and his team.
We have a beautiful covered and heated patio that overlooks lake Minnetonka. Please know that we have limited space for large parties. For large parties, please visit our website at www.mccormicks.pub and send us a note.
Nestled on the shores of Lake Minnetonka, Lord Fletcher’s Old Lake Lodge is a cozy neighborhood, year-round destination where savory food and lake life are not only celebrated, but cherished.
Since 1968 Lord Fletcher’s has been providing an exceptional dining experience for its guests. Come enjoy a burger and beer or one of our seasonally fresh lodge inspired small plates or entrees (steak, pasta, freshwater fish, our acclaimed walleye, lobster, etc). Our multi-venue, resort style setting offers something for everyone…and for every occasion!
Be sure to stop by the Gift Shop for a memento of this unique experience.
Maynard’s is a place the locals can call home while still serving as a main tourist attraction of the Twin Cities Metro. We pride ourselves in a quality product at a fair price, but believe our consistent service and attention to detail (even amongst the big summertime crowds) sets us apart.
We also promise that our food is always fresh (we don’t even own a freezer/ microwave) and we strive to bring the healthiest options to you.
But possibly the best reason to visit Baja Haus is for its party-like atmosphere, large bar area, and a few of Wayzata’s most well-known drink masters, Josh Friedt (Owner) and Troy Vasquez. The duo have crafted a cocktail program unlike any other. The tequila and mezcal-centric cocktails provide a warm-weather backdrop for a Bad Hombre with habanero and serrano infused mezcal; or a Sexy Mongolian with ginger liquor, fresh lime, ginger beer, and more mezcal.
Note: our patio is seated on a first come, first served basis. You may indicate on your reservation if outside seating is your preference, however; we do not guarantee availability outside.
- DdazavipMinneapolis - St. Paul •44 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe had a nice Happy Hour while picking up gift cards. Emma was our Server and she was great. Knowledgeable on the menu, great smile and efficient service. Thanks Emma.More infoJimmy's Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Minnetonka•4.6
- JHJudyHMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThanksgiving Buffet Dinner was excellent. Chi Chi our server was full of great energy and gave us supreme customer service. Wide variety of food selections from Turkey to prime rib salmon etc… Would definitely go back again.More infoRedstone American Grill - MinnetonkaPrice: Moderate• American• Minnetonka•4.5
- DKDaveKMinneapolis - St. Paul •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent, Sara our server was also excellent.More infoBacioPrice: Moderate• Italian• Minnetonka•4.7
- SStellaMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a solid choice. We go for brunch on occasion and always enjoy ourselves.More infoHazelwood Food & Drink - St. Louis ParkPrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.7
- NnancyMinneapolis - St. Paul •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Was a great place to grab a tasty breakfast on New Year's Day! Everyone in our group loved the food and the upbeat staff and crowd. As always, a fun spot!More infoGood Day CafePrice: Moderate• American• St. Louis Park•4.6
Discover Twin Cities
The Western suburbs of the Twin Cities, Minneapolis and St. Paul, sit between the Mississippi and St. Croix Rivers. These areas have long been known for their fish dishes, featuring fresh catches of crappie, yellow perch, smallmouth and largemouth bass. Of course, when you're in the mood for comfort food, there's always plenty of down-home restaurants where you can find patty melts covered in rich cheese as well as traditional comfort food diners or elegant steakhouse restaurants where you can partake in a seared, broiled or grilled steak and baked potato. Because the Twin Cities area is so diverse, you can also expect to find an eclectic mix of pan-Asian, Mexican, Italian and even Spanish cuisine to choose from.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 64 restaurants in Twin Cities / Western Suburbs. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Japanese, Steak, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Twin Cities / Western Suburbs who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Twin Cities / Western Suburbs either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.