Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Owner: Richard Elias Shapley
General Manager: Chris Wolfe
Come spend a good Mississippi minute with us… and don’t be surprised if someone stops and asks, “how’s your mama ‘n’ em doin’?”.
Ya’ll are always welcome at Mama ‘n’ Em, in the Golden Moon Casino at Pearl River Resort.
Our Esteemed Chef's are waiting for you!
At McClain, you also get a Unique Southern "Culinary" Experience!
**Reservations are strongly encouraged as seating is limited.
**Steakhouse opens @ 4:30 Tuesday - Saturday
**For reservations please call McClain Guest Relations @ 601-829-1101
In our warm and convivial dining room, we serve soulful, modern Southern fare for each and every guest that joins us, from elegantly- reimagined classics to large-format communal feasts. Our lounge is a thriving and energetic space featuring a robust craft cocktail program and a globally-curated selection of wines.
- JWJeffWMississippi •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMy wife and I had reservations. This was our first time eating at Eudora's. We are so glad we did. The staff was awesome! Very friendly and informative. The libations were great as we started with the "Mississippi Charcuterie". Everything was wonderful. For the main entrees, I had the Lemon fish special and my wife had the "Black eyed pea crusted Redfish". We will definitely be back.More infoEudora's Mississippi BrasseriePrice: Moderate• Contemporary French / American• Flowood•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerMississippi •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoNever had a bad meal but always exceeds expectations. Best tamales on the planet too!More infoMM Shapley's RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ridgeland•5
- OTOpenTable DinerMississippi •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Great food and atmosphere. We really enjoyed our meal and time there. We will be dining again.More infoSaltinePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Jackson•4.7
- IIceyHouston •10 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023The service and food was amazing. Our server was Malik and he suggested great recommendations for the four of us and even informed us about brunch on Sunday. We all loved our dishes and we will we definitely be back.More infoLa Cour Kitchen and BarPrice: Moderate• French• Flowood•4
- MAMrAmazingvipMississippi •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent atmosphere, service and food to die for. Char is the world's most perfect restaurant.More infoChar - JacksonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Jackson•4.8
You are in for a culinary treat when you dine out in Jackson. With this city’s location in the Deep South and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, you can rest assured that many restaurants feature Southern favorites such as fresh biscuits, chicken fried steak with cream gravy and fried chicken. Fresh seafood selections include grilled shrimp, clam chowder and others. Barbecue beef or pork ribs with tangy sauce and a full range of comfort food sides like homemade mac and cheese are also possibilities to consider. New York-style pizza, vegetarian dishes, Greek gyros and even spicy Thai noodle dishes are also on the list when you crave more diverse options to satiate your hunger in the local Jackson area.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of November 28, 2023 there are 19 restaurants in Jackson. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Seafood, Contemporary American, American, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Jackson who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Jackson either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.