Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Lima, Peru is the gastronomical capital of the Americas, and the goal of Lima Restaurant and Pisco Bar is to transmit that excitement and culinary creativity to Naples. Our menu reflects aspects of the vibrant Peruvian culture, from traditional flavors to modern cuisine, and they all come together under one roof to provide unique dining experiences.
Guy honed his skills in Paris, West Africa Ivory Coast and the United States. Guy’s Love for classic French food and service is his passion. Please join him and his staff in his new endeavor @ Chez Guy Parisian Bistro for delectable food, fantastic wines and his signature scrumptious desserts!
Michael Mir's award winning classic and innovative restaurant. Wholesome fresh and healthy dishes made daily by a great culinary team is brought to you nightly. Aromas of delicate fragrant spices, sweetness in the air of simmering fruits, scent of sizzling kabobs and the perfume of fresh mint and basil will seduce you. Bold flavors from fresh meats, poultry and fish embrace the palate and soothe it with delicate strokes of the perfect union of flavors. This experience will take you to a place where warm desert moonlight glows upon the sands, creates a mystical illusion in faraway dunes and magically gives life to every jewel in its path. Silk fabrics entice the touch. World music is heard in the background. A fantastic wine list, so kindly refrain from brining your own wine. This will be a calm dining experience, so also kindly refrain from bringing toddlers or strollers.
A chic Parisian-style bistro, Chez Boët serves authentic, market-inspired French classics such as Kobe boeuf bourguignon, bouillabaisse, orange duck, locally-sourced seafood, and cheese Fondue. Our menu is now 90% gluten-free and features Kobe beef, organic spices, and healthy French sea salt. The country-French cuisine is inspired by classic recipes of fresh seasonal ingredients handed down through generations of French home cooks. Mixologist Philippe recommends French aperitifs, his classic cocktails, digestifs or scotchs from the full bar. Warm service and designer decor create a welcoming ambiance perfect for an intimate dinner or for entertaining friends. An outdoor covered terrace has views of the waterfront village of Crayton Cove. Since 2003, Parisian imports Lisa and Philippe Boët have been organizing private parties for groups and celebrations.
Our menu is Gluten Free compatible
At Seventh South Craft Food + Drink, we strive to focus on the importance of a successful collaboration between the kitchen and the bar. We feel this is a concept that is often misunderstood and one that is unique to downtown Naples. We strive to provide a personal experience through the highest quality ingredients, delivered with grace and passion. We work to deliver heartfelt and genuine service and hospitality to our friends and guests. Join us on our cozy heated patio or in our beautiful dining room and experience our passion. Stay Crafty!
A popular venue for sophisticated dining, The Grill features award winning steaks, cocktails and impeccable service that sets the standard for a five star experience.
The Grill is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner that slips into the late hours with menu selections including dry-aged beef, fresh seafood, seasonal favorites and a collection of international award-winning wines.
Join us for HAPPY HOUR Monday-Friday from 4-6 pm in our lounge to enjoy half-off Turkish Flatbreads, Dips & Spreads and specially priced signature cocktails, beers, & wines by the glass. WEEKEND BRUNCH is available Saturday & Sunday 11:30am-3pm.
*Outdoor tables are available on a first come first serve basis & may not be reserved.
The spirit and character of the Amalfi Coast can be found in the restaurant’s decor and lively atmosphere. Murals of Italy decorate the restaurant and live music is played every evening.
Limoncello strives to provide guests with exceptional service, food, and an experience unlike any other in Naples.
- AZAlexZTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe enjoyed a meal here for my husband’s birthday. The staff was extremely attentive, filling our wine glasses and water every time they got even close to empty. The crab cake was “the best I’ve ever had” according to my husband. He thoroughly enjoyed his steak and the sea scallops were cooked perfectly. The chocolate birthday dessert they brought out for my husband was perfection and he was so pleased by the end of this meal!More infoOcean Prime - NaplesPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Naples•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The lobster bisque was delicious. We got a baked Alaska for dessert and it was one of the best I’ve ever had. Our waiter was amazing, so attentive and gave great recommendations.More infoTruluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - NaplesPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Naples•4.8
- JJasmine11Austin •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Very nice dinner. Large menu so there was something for everyone in our party of 6. The pork chop, the lamb loin and the scallops got rave reviews in our group. I definitely recommend and we will go back.More infoSeasons 52 - NaplesPrice: Expensive• American• Naples•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Good menu not to long or reduced and excellent food quality, slightly priceyMore infoLamoragaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Naples•4.6
- JHJamieHvipWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Swan River's sea food is deliciously and consistently fresh and well-prepared. At lunch, the crisp salads with various toppings are always a favorite, whether the delectable shrimp salad, an amazing crab cake or blackened fish.More infoSwan River SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Seafood• North Naples•4.8
Naples is an absolutely beautiful area that is home to a spectacular variety of restaurants, cafes, and bars. Due to its location on the coast, seafood is a local favorite. You could try the stone crab or shrimp at one of the American, seafood, or steakhouse restaurants. Or, indulge in the area’s oysters and lobsters. If you are craving something other than seafood, you could try the local duck, lamb, or pork in an international restaurant to infuse your meal with some spice. Getting a taste for the sweeter side of the area is easy; simply stop by one of the cozy diners and try the key lime pie, a Florida classic.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Naples. Our customers recommend Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Naples, Truluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - Naples and Chops City Grill - Naples, FL
As of December 8, 2023 there are 130 restaurants in Naples. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Seafood, American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Naples who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Naples either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.