- GLGarryLWestern Kentucky •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA great night to celebrate our thirtieth wedding anniversary. Potato wedges were good, bread hot, steaks came as ordered and hot, garlic shrimp delicious and the brussel sprouts were tender and flavorful. We will be back.More infoGarrison Oak SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Oak Grove•4.4
- RLRobLNashville •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoHighly recommend the Mailroom. We had a wonderful dining experience even though we were there for a meeting. I plan to go back for pleasure next time instead of business. Thanks Hailey for your great service!More infoThe MailroomPrice: Moderate• American• Clarksville•4.4
- BABeverlyANashville •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023The service was great, however my friend's mac and cheese was still cold after the second time they took it back to warm it. But overall I would go back,More infoStrawberry Alley Ale WorksPrice: Moderate• American• Clarksville•4.3
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another superb meal for my wife and I date night. Bread was warm, seafood was fresh, and the steaks were very flavorful. Waiter made a few suggestions that we took advantage of. The soup was off the chain and the pumpkin cheesecake was amazing. Thank you for making our evening special!More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cool SpringsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Franklin•4.7
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Clarksville has seen impressive population growth, and a few hours in the city are all it takes to understand its appeal. At least some of that time should be spent eating because Clarksville's dining options offer more than a tasting tour of the South. The food scene is decidedly and deliciously global. Of course, great Southern cuisine is available. You can practically smell the Jamaican jerk chicken and tabouli salad from the street. Catfish is perfectly unpretentious and often features at old-fashioned fish fries. If you're looking for lighter seafood, sushi always hits the mark. The spicy tuna roll is especially popular. Likewise, a grilled Indian lamb chop is equal parts rustic and exotic.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Clarksville is Strawberry Alley Ale Works