Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
— Live Jazz music Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30PM - 9:30PM
— Over 50 carefully selected wines, ranging from sweet whites to dry reds
— Cheese, charcuterie, crêpes, desserts and luxury foods that pair perfectly with our wine selection
— Stunning, cozy & Romantic 1900’s Parisian decor
Pasta, Steaks and Chops. Nashville's premier Italian restaurant. You won't leave here hungry. For over 27 years, a Nashville original, Valentino's Ristorante serves the finest Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients from some of Tennessee's finest. Musicians, movie stars and movers and shakers all have touted Valentino's as the place for great Italian food, live entertainment and private events. Just ask Bill Gates, Robert Redford, Rascal Flatts and the Vice President of the United States. Buon appetito.
1854 Cocktail Bar & Lounge believes in more than just serving great cocktails in an elegantly vintage atmosphere. We strive to offer a unique experience filled with ambiance, drink, and food for each guest who enters our door.
Our bar features custom cocktails, mocktails, and prohibition-era favorites. Our food menu is served small-plate style and focuses on local, fresh, and seasonally available ingredients. Our bar juices and syrups are all fresh and handcrafted because we believe in the difference that high-quality ingredients make.
Our staff look forward to giving you a warm welcome when you arrive at our secret entrance. Don't worry, there's no special knock or password. Enter through the double glass doors and take a left up the stairs to travel back in time to the 1930's.
We'll see you soon!
Open weekdays for Breakfast 8am-2pm. Lunch 11am-2pm Mon-Sun. Dinner starting at 4:30 Monday - Thursday and 5:00pm Friday and Saturday.
Complementary Valet Parking for Lunch and Dinner
Shuttle offered for events at Tpac, Ryman, The Symphony, and Bridgestone with a 40$/ person check minimum. Must call restaurant to reserve shuttle seats. Requests made on Open Table may not be honored, due to limited seating.
Our beautiful courtyard bar area is available with a dinner reservation for drinks before or after dinner.
For parties of 13+, or for more information on booking your next event with us, please visit www.skullsrainbowroom.com/events
Originally opened in 1948, Skull’s Rainbow Room is the cornerstone of Nashville's historic Printer's Alley district, and is one of the most celebrated and acclaimed dining experiences in Music City.
Signature craft cocktails masterfully created by skilled bartenders make Skull's THE craft cocktail bar in Music City. Our award winning dinner menu has resulted in numerous prestigious awards and recognitions from organizations including Condé Nast, OpenTable, Yelp and more. Savor the many delicious libations and enjoy live jazz bands featured nightly at Nashville's only downtown jazz lounge. Skull's late night burlesque show is on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights, featuring Music City's loveliest dancers.
We always recommend booking reservation for your party, however we normally have limited walk-in availability! For parties greater than 4 people, always call ahead, as our seating for large parties is very limited. We have a 15 minute grace period for late parties. 21 + after 8pm
At Jane's, we are serving up re-invented Southern classics with local ingredients, paired with very listenable live music from the next generation of bluegrass and Americana virtuosos. Hide out tonight in East Nashville with a Tennessee-spirit based cocktail and you'll quickly become a friend of Jane's.
Live music starts every night at 8pm.
Cancellation policy: Parties of 8 or more people will be required to submit a credit card to secure their reservation. In the event of a short notice cancellation (24 hours or less), or a no-show, there will be a charge of 20 dollars per person on said reservation.
21+ after 8pm
- GSGregorySvipNashville •23 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent food and drinks, amazing service and very well priced. Ellen did a great job and when she heard it was my birthday, she brought out some Cava for my husband and I. Pro tip if you like it a little quieter, request to be seated in or near the bar. We will definitely be back!More infoIberian Pig - NashvillePrice: Moderate• Spanish• The Gulch•4.8
- OTCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first experience with Oak and it won't be our last. Our waiter Josh was wonderful it's his recommendations and the food was top notch. This is a must stop when in Nashville for fine dining.More infoOak Steakhouse - NashvillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• The Gulch•4.8
- OTNashville •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoDrinks and food were great and music was fantastic.More infoHand Cut Burgers & Chophouse - NashvillePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.4
- OTChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023We found this place last minute and were delighted with it! The drinks were really exquisite (though pricey, but it's an upscale place in a big city), the food was delicious, and our service was very good as well. It's not budget food, but it was well worth it! We had the trout dip, the mushroom risotto, and the banana cremeaux. TBH, we could have done without dessert, it was good but not great.More info1 KitchenPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Had awesome experience. Server was awesome! Pricing along the lines of fancy steakhouses. Mozz sticks with Caviar - great instagram dish Octopus Carpaccio was the only thing i didn’t like. Thick sauce ruined it. Prime Rib is a must. Sides lacked seasoning to make them pop. Would def go again just for that Prime Rib and ServiceMore infoCarne Mare NashvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Gulch•4.6
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
When you're taking in the sights around Nashville, don't forget to stop for some awesome meals. Nashville offers plenty of fine dining options where you can find dishes like filet mignon along with delicious cocktails and wines. If you're hungry for larger portions, you can grab a pizza or hot wings, and Mexican and Latin restaurants serve up hearty meals to share with the family. There are also specialty restaurants that offer Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Sushi, Indian, and Italian fare. And Nashville offers seafood galore, from bayou shrimp pasta to fin fish cooked just the way you like. No matter what you're looking for, you're sure to find something appealing in Nashville.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging