Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Interested in supporting the restaurant during the Covid-19 Pandemic by purchasing a gift certificate? Email email@example.com for more details!
We are currently offer dinner Weds-Sat, starting at 5 PM, with last call for food at 9:45,
& brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 10AM to 2PM!
At brunch we offer exciting breakfast plates and sandwiches, espresso drinks, a crushable cocktail list, and full wine & beer menus. At dinner, our menu of vibrant and eclectic small plates focuses heavily on fermentation and exploring cuisines from all over the world. We also offer a super fun tasting menu, a.k.a The Ride, along side our a la carte menu. Our beverage program mirrors the values of the kitchen, focusing on eliminating waste, upcycling ingredients, and natural fermentation. The vibe is always fast paced, energetic, and tons of fun! Come hang with us! It just might be your thing!
Please note: While we no longer require masks or vaccine cards, we appreciate your help in keeping our community safe by not coming to dinner if you are feeling unwell.
While in town, my husband and I wanted to find a neighborhood pizza parlor where we could enjoy a light dinner near the event. We wandered through the North End & only found high end white table cloth restaurants when we found our first pizza option near the corner of Hanover/Commercial Sts, there was a 1 hr wait to sit. Thank goodness we walked a little further and went to Rocco's. What a great cozy neighborhood place. We were immediately made to feel welcome and were treated to an expertly prepared pizza, fresh bread with olives and olive oil and decent affordable Merlot. Wait staff was quick, attentive and pleasant. We would definitely return & will share this info with others going to events at the garden.
Entrees at Piccolo Nido include favorites such as spaghetti and gnocchi, but also has options for lovers of true Italian flavors, such as veal and trout. The fresh catch of the day is also available for the freshest seafood around, and diners can also enjoy tiramisu or a dessert of the day.
Voted NBC10’s Boston's Best Sports Bar! We proudly serve a classic American Pub menu featuring Wings, Burgers, Seafood, Mac n Cheese, Appetizers and Featured Specials at reasonable prices with great service.
Jake n JOES is known for Hand-Crafted Cocktails, Craft Beer and Classic Cocktails to accompany our Weekday Menu Promotions…perfect for an after work gathering.
A large bar, lots of tables and large outdoor patio help to create a fun atmosphere with a great crowd. Guaranteeing a view from any seat to watch the game with our state-of- the- art HDTV’s and sound system. Never miss your favorite team as NFL Sunday Ticket and most of the major sporting events are always available. Jake n JOES, Always a Good Call!
SHORT WALK FROM QUINCY CENTER T STOP!
Idle Hour features a made from scratch kitchen, unique craft cocktails, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Join us on Hancock Street-look for the green sign.
Order from the menu of shareables for appetizers that the whole family can indulge in. The shrimp, spanakopita triangles and Greek salad are all options that can be ordered for the table for a fun social night at Daddy Jones Bar.
Please note, our patio is walk in only.
Join us for world class wines and Prohibition-era cocktails amidst a speakeasy style space.
Host intimate private events, celebrations, and weddings.
BAR SEATING CAN NOT BE RESERVED
Since Raso's Bar & Grille opened its doors in 2005, the Raso family has been providing their customers with excellent food and great service. Our Italian inspired dishes, mouthwatering BBQ, crispy pizza, and fresh seafood are all made with the highest quality ingredients. The hospitable staff at this neighborhood restaurant works together to satisfy each customers needs. Raso’s Bar & Grille is a great place for friends and family to share a great meal, so come and dine with us today!
- DDinneroutvipGreater Boston •26 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe just had the most perfect dinner! This is our second year celebrating my birthday following the Boston Pops Holiday concert, and it just gets better. Our waiter Sonny was just amazing! He was so kind and patient (I have food allergies), and funny… we had such a good time interacting with him. The food just doesn’t get any better than Grill 23. The steaks are to die for and don’t miss the hashbrowns. I thought I was full until I saw the coconut cake. There’s a reason that it has been on the menu for as long as it has- it is the perfect coconut cake. Absolutely perfect! The only slight negative is how loud it gets, because everyone is having such a great time. I would be aware of that if you are going with anyone that has trouble hearing. That being said, we still consider it our favorite place to celebrate! Don’t even hesitate, just make the reservation. You’ll thank me!More infoGrill 23 & BarPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Back Bay•4.7
- FFoodie39Greater Boston •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023This restaurant is such a "French gem" for a sophisticated, yet not "fussy" place to have a lovely dinner in the Boston Commons area. The service was superb and the staff were super friendly and on top of everything. The wine was excellent and overall the food was so lovely. The mushroom puff pastry appetizer and my husband's burger were both outstanding but I ordered the beet gnocchi which "looked amazing" but was a little underwhelming as it was a little bland. But that aside, I would definitely go back and highly recommend!More infoBistro du MidiPrice: Expensive• French• Back Bay•4.6
- JBJustinBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food, great service, beautiful space. My favorite restaurant in Boston.More infoKrasiPrice: Expensive• Greek• Back Bay•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I’m a (very) long time Joe’s customer. I had New Year’s Day brunch with my newlywed daughter & son-in-law who need gluten/free. Our server was wonderful on such a busy day! Food delicious, as usual. The salmon is always a favorite of ours. Added note: The kitchen is very careful about GF prep & the manager brings the GF orders to the table. P.S. Joe’s servers & managers are awesome.More infoJoe’s On NewburyPrice: Expensive• American• Back Bay•4.5
- SSusanvipGreater Boston •34 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eggs Benedict is my favorite brunch so I order it everywhere. It is usually good but rarely great. The eggs were perfectly cooked- which is rare. It was delicious- both the eggs and potatoes.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Boston - Prudential CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Back Bay•4.5
The 8 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Dorchester spot that serves food from the African diaspora and a soulful Greek place in Brookline from an award-winning team.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
The 6 best new Boston restaurants of 2023
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
8 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Boston
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top eight restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Boston offers a patchwork of cultures and boasts one of the best and most eclectic restaurant scenes in the country. From the South End’s ethnic mom-and-pops to The Theater District’s fine-dining, delicious possibilities abound. Seafood restaurants populate every corner of the city, and each offers their own spin on Boston’s iconic clam chowder. Crumble in some oyster crackers and scrape the bottom of your bowl because it’s almost time for the lobster. Be sure not to skimp on the warm butter. How about some Italian? Explore the narrow streets of Boston’s North End. This vibrant neighborhood is home to dozens of family-owned eateries serving authentic Italian-American food. Regardless of your budget, you’ll find something in Boston to satisfy any culinary whim.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 833 restaurants in Boston. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Boston who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Boston either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.