Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The dining room exudes casual elegance with its wooden tables, blue glassware, and soft nautical lighting, looking out towards the back gardens.
Designed with a nautical theme, the tavern is warm and inviting, with its shiplap walls, wooden ship models, and muted lighting.
Chef Ross Moskwa is known for his soups and a menu that incorporates a flavor profile that is somewhat unique to the area. He is a master at providing Gluten Free foods, plus accommodating other food allergies and preferences. He knows the struggle personally so understands the importance of avoiding cross contamination and how to offer delicious foods that meet our guests needs.
Enjoy your meal with a signature cocktail, a craft beer or wine from our extensive wine menu. Non-alcoholic options available.
We stop taking day of reservations after 4pm. Please call the restaurant after 4pm.
Parties of 4 people or more please email the restaurant. We are a small restaurant with only 22 seats and cannot always accommodate larger parties.
Established in April of 2015, The Taverna serves authentic Greek fare while remaining true to our Greek roots. Our menu highlights what is available to us locally and seasonally. Our wine list is one of the largest all Greek wine lists in the United States which features natural, orange and organic wines. We offer a unique dining experience that can only be found in a few select locations in the country. We welcome you to our little Taverna in Brunswick!
Executive Chef Jose Ochoa create modern dishes with subtle and unexpected flavor combinations. Awarded best overall restaurant in New England, Natalie's uniquely blends a current sense of place and time with modern techniques and the bounty of Maine.
The restaurant offers outside dining in season, with breathtaking views over the harbor and hills. Natalie's is fully air conditioned and has a full bar and lounge for cocktails and lighter fare.
Natalie's s offers A La Carte and a 5-course Grand Cru Lobster Menu.
Member of Relais & Chateaux
We are closed Mondays throughout the Summer. Starting in September we will be open for dinner service only, and we are closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Season ends October 1st.
Buck's Restaurant can be found at the end of a granite walkway lined with edible herbs in the small oceanfront town of Brooksville. We’re only a stone’s throw away from picturesque Buck’s Harbor and just across the road from historic Condon’s Garage, made famous by Robert McCloskey’s beloved children’s book “One Morning in Maine.” We’re also directly adjacent to the Buck’s Harbor Market—under common ownership—which has been the center of community life for over 75 years.
At Buck's Restaurant, our goal is to combine fine dining with friendly, observant service in a casual setting. Our menu features inventive dishes made with freshly caught seafood, premium meats and locally grown produce. Many of our dishes are gluten-free, and tasty vegetarian options are always available. For shellfish lovers, we offer a raw bar stocked with oysters and clams harvested from the cold, pristine waters of Penobscot Bay.
Serving breakfast and dinner daily, the Reading Room is a one of a kind dining experience. Delectable local Maine cuisine and attentive service are surpassed only by the magnificent panoramic ocean views.
Start your evening with locally farmed oysters while deciding between our signature Beef Short Ribs or Filet and Lobster Tail fresh from the boats on the Harbor. Linger over a slice of Maine Blueberry Pie while you enjoy a crafted cocktail and soft piano music.
Smart casual attire is preferred, but not required. We do not accept parties exceeding 6 people. Please note that we are not able to guarantee tables by the window.
We look forward to seeing you!
At Whiteclover, our signature restaurant, we celebrate the simple, the honest and the local. We celebrate quiet moments and laughter-filled hours. Newly-forged marriages and reborn kinships. Small gestures that cause just a ripple. And grand ones that will never be forgotten.
A love of what surrounds us is Whiteclover’s inspiration—the ocean depths, the farm fields tilled by generations, signature flavors like lobsters and blueberries made wondrous in the hands of chefs, bakers and local purveyors preserving authentic foods.
Seasonal menus seize the best of the hour to craft culinary “oceanside memories made in Maine.”
Reservations are suggested. For Special occasions and groups of 9 to 15 guest please contact Bill Greco at email@example.com.
Resort Casual Attire - Children Ages 8 and Above Welcome
Wood fired, Farmer driven dining on the Damariscotta River.
We offer both indoor and outdoor dinning.
River views from nearly all our inside tables.
Single table on the back deck can accommodate up to 4 people. Please call to request this table.
**Cancellation and No-Show Policy - We are now requiring credit card information to secure reservations. Any reservation cancelled within 24 hours of reservation or No-shows will be charged $25 per person**
- SOSarahOSacramento / Sacramento Valley •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat meal and service. Fresh ingredients interesting preparation and large portions. Cocktails were excellent.More infoThe Block SaloonPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Bangor•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur first time at the Blue Spoon. We will definitely be heading back. Food was terrific and the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.More infoBlue SpoonPrice: Expensive• French / American• Portland•4.4
- HMHM2018Greater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOnce again we enjoyed the grilled lamb chops. Absolutely delicious! Also enjoyed the mussels appetizer (plenty big enough to share) and a delicious chocolate torte for dessert. The wine special was a blend from Bordeaux and a great value at $42, however, it was served a tad too warm. Most restaurants make the mistake of serving their red wines too warm. One might think that, given the price markup on wines that investing in a wine refrigerator would be possible. The noise level was not bad but it was loud enough that we had to strain a bit for conversation, but no deal breaker. Overall a great experience and good value!More infoFrannys BistroPrice: Very Expensive• American• Camden•4.8
- Nnoshoreeater89Greater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWhale’s Tooth is our go to when we come to the area. The food is always great along with the ambiance. Sitting by the fire on a cold night is the cozy vibe we crave!More infoWhale's Tooth PubPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Lincolnville•4.3
- ATAlexanderTheGreatvipGreater Boston •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our celebration of the new year on Jan 1st was memorable. This place is far above anything we experienced in the area. Nice size table and comfortable chairs, the food was terrific! The service was the best. Kim our attending staff member was cheerful, knowledgeable about the entire menu and delivered the food with others without bother our conversation. The holiday lighting added to the comfortable ambiance. The TAB? outrageously delicious!More infoNatalie's at Camden Harbour InnPrice: Very Expensive• Modern European• Camden•4.8
There are very few regions in the U.S. like the state of Maine. The Acadian culture has produced an entirely unique food type, and nothing proves this like the local restaurant scene. With some of the freshest seafood available, Maine has become the great lobster capital of New England and America. Many of the classic locally owned establishments cook a wide selection of shellfish in various concoctions, including crab cakes and gumbos that are heavy on the cream and potatoes, bringing out comfort food at its finest for seafood lovers. Of course, there are still many national chain locations and local steakhouses, but the king of cuisine in this great state is its delectable seafood delights.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Northern Coast is Reading Room Restaurant at The Bar Harbor Inn