Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A note for first time diners: OUR DRESS CODE IS CASUAL ELEGANT.
No one wearing shorts, caps, flip flops, t-shirts or hoodies will be allowed into our dining room. Gentlemen are expected to wear a collared shirt.
Food and drink are two of the most basic needs of human beings. However, as society evolved, food and drink became also a strong cultural aspect, being able to connect and celebrate differences.
CHASKA, a hindi term for obsession, is not just an eatery or a bar. It is an attempt to connect people with good taste for Indian food and drinks, presented with modern flair.
Guests can enjoy the ultimate dining experience among the backdrop of a cobalt blue, romantic, sexy setting visually landscaped with art that stimulates the senses. 10’s atmosphere becomes fun and lively with bubbles showering over our busy bar where the happy hour crowd sips on our signature cocktails and a Latin sound plays throughout the restaurant.
Voted Rhode Island’s best steakhouse, at 10 Prime, our signature prime sirloin steaks are hand cut from the finest corn-fed Midwestern beef. We age them 5 – 6 weeks, giving us the most flavorful, juicy, delicious steaks.
Developed as a restaurant for the 21st Century, our steaks are complimented by Rhode Island’s best sushi. 10 offers a full sushi menu featuring nigiri and sashimi, and 15 designer rolls, including the Signature Roll 10: Maine lobster, smoked salmon, asparagus, avocado, and caviar.
A 20% service charge is added to each bill. 100% of these fees are distributed to our team in the form of hourly wages and benefits. If you would like to leave a gratuity, it will be shared amongst the front of house team. If you have any questions, please inquire. Thank you for choosing Gracie’s!
While we're best known for our Ramen, Pho, and Udon noodle soups, we are also highly-regarded for our Drunken Noodles, Pad Thai, and Green Curry Lemongrass Stir Fry. Before you dive in head first to your meal, don't forget to try our pork or vegetable dumplings, Nime Chow, and our scallion pancakes.
Noodles is also vegan and gluten-free friendly! All of our broths and sauces are already gluten free, and our broths can be made vegetarian based, so you'll never have to worry about not having enough options.
Please call the restaurant for parties of 7 or more at 401-861-3850!
Luigi’s Restaurant has two dining rooms and a bar that are beautifully appointed. We offer a delicious menu featuring traditional Italian favorites, handmade pastas and wine selections from around the world.
The Gourmet Express has prepared foods, soups, sandwiches, pizza, express pasta dinners, fresh baked deserts and much more all ready to go.
Dining Room Hours
Monday & Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday thru Thursday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Friday: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Sunday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Gourmet Express Hours
Tuesday thru Thursday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday and Saturday: 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Located in the Historic Downtown we are just minutes from all the hotels and convention center.
Traditional heartwarming Italian entrees & pasta dishes served up in a cozy subterranean restaurant trattoria-style setting.
Specialty homemade pasta dishes, Italian Stuffed Artichokes, Homemade Cannoli's & more!
Located on the famous Federal Hill!
Los Andes Restaurant was featured on Phantom Gourmet and S&W. It has a full bar that serves a variety of libations, including cocktails. This establishment has a beautiful outdoor patio with a waterfall and coy pond for a relaxing feel. It welcomes reservations and offers take-out and delivery services for guests wanting to enjoy the food at home. This restaurant also provides catering for various events.
- KEKEH29Greater Boston •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoMy friends and I do a nice dinner every Christmas season and this was the perfect spot. I especially loved that we were able to take our time - we were not rushed at all. Excellent food and excellent service!More infoCamille's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Providence•4.8
- FFoodiegirlGreater Boston •36 reviews4.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023The Pizza and Salmon were delicious! We were put in the overflow area so not as nice as being in the front but the food more than made up for the ambience.More infoCostantino's Venda Bar & RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Providence•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Nice food and atmosphere. Friendly service. Would definitely recommendMore infoCassarino'sPrice: Moderate• Italian• Providence•4.7
- JHJimHGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was amazing!!! Best garlic bread I've ever tasted. The portions were very good (lunch leftovers today for all of us). Our waitress was incredibly helpful and so accommodating. She made lots of suggestions and was very professional. We were late for our reservation because of Patriots game traffic and they were very understanding and kind.More infoAndino's RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Providence•4.8
- BEBobbyEldridgeGreater Boston •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was impeccable. Food was well prepared. My sister had the lobster crepe that she said was full of lobster chunks and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the crab cakes Benedict that was very good though the crab taste was strong, not to my liking but not Massimo's fault. Large portion of perfect home fries. Poached eggs and Hollandaise sauce were perfect We shared a plate of bacon as a side...it was sort of limp and had a strong smoked flavor. So, the only negative honestly was the bacon.More infoMassimoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Providence•4.8
Discover Rhode Island
Rhode Island may be the smallest state, but it is home to a delicious selection of cuisine types at the state's many cafes, restaurants, and bars. Brown bread is a food commonly served at many contemporary American restaurants. Of course, you can’t go wrong with the seafood dishes that can be found at the Italian, American and seafood venues. Caldo verde, or kale soup, is iconic to the area as well and is available at the local Portuguese dining establishments, reflecting the state's large Portuguese community. Another way to get a taste of the local cuisine is to order the stuffies or the Rhode Island calamari. To try out a dish that's a little bit sweeter, you could stop into an Italian restaurant and taste the appetizing doughboys.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Providence County is Assados Kitchen & Bar