Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Choose between seating in the romantic fireplace dining room or in the lively pub and tavern. In the summer, dinner is also served on the outdoor deck. A full bar, carefully chosen wine list, specialty cocktails and draft beers all served by a fantastic staff complete the picture and add to the fun.
Our Sommelier, can help you choose the right bottle of wine from the riches of our extensive cellar. We have won the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for our wine list every year since 2006 and as of 2019 we have been the recipients of the Best of Award of Excellence! There are fewer than 1400 restaurants world-wide which have won at this level!
Please note that when making a reservation online, we plan on seating your party in the dining room at that time. If you'd like to relax with a preprandial beverage in the bar or parlor, we invite you to arrive well before your reservation time.
Check out our local craft beer lists on Untapp'd. We are just a stone's throw from Hill Farmstead Brewery which has been rated #1 in the world several years running. We have a permanent HFS draft line at our bar.
Led by Executive Chef, Kyle Rowell, our dinner menu boasts local and seasonal items that highlight our special little regions thoughtful producers and growers.
We offer dinner service four nights a week, Thursday- Sunday from 5-9pm. In the Summer months our bar is open for Margarita Monday as we host Caja Madera Taco Truck out in the beer garden from 5-9pm [ Memorial Day- Labor Day ].
Reservations made are for our Indoor Restaurant and full Menu. We do not currently offer outdoor seating at the North Hero House.
Parties are seated on a first come, first served basis at the Pier Bar. Please feel free to call (802)372-4732 with any questions or concerns!
Two Brothers Tavern is located in the heart of Middlebury, VT. Enjoy upscale Vermont-inspired comfort fare (and Neapolitan thin-crust pizzas from our sister establishment, Notte!) in our charismatic tavern, cozy dining room or outdoor cafes. Built by beer lovers for beer lovers, our 32 draughts - the largest selection in the region - feature a rotating selection of local craft brews, macrobrews, hard ciders and kombucha.
and Special Dining Courses using locally sourced ingredients.
And where else in VT can you fly in for a burger? Our grass airstrip is a great destination for small planes. The Red Mill also has an enormous outdoor play structure, guaranteed to provide hours of fun for the younger crowd…Just another reason we are family approved! Tax and service is additional. Please note that an 18% Gratuity will automatically be added to all parties of 6 or more.
Join us for a candlelit dinner in the Main Dining Room or a more casual affair in the Lounge both situated high up on Trapp Hill allowing the perfect view to see the sun set below the mountains. Reservations are required.
- BJBJBurlingtonMontreal / Quebec •4 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023We always enjoy eating at GBG Indian Kitchen. We brought a friend this time, from Washington DC. He loved the lamb saag. We love the tandoori chicken. The service is excellent every time too. The mango lassi was delicious!More infoGbg indian kitchenPrice: Moderate• Indian• Burlington•4.3
- APAshleyPvipKent •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 19, 2023We had a great experience at RiRa!! We got to the reservation a little early and were seated right away. We sat outside where all the action was. Burlington is such a fun vibe with all the people, live music, and things to do. My daughter got a burger that was perfectly cooked, my husband got the rueben, I had the summer salad, and my son got the star dish the Irish chicken curry. Service was great and the food was amazing! We will definitely be back! :)More infoRi Ra Irish Pub - BurlingtonPrice: Moderate• Irish• Burlington•4.3
- SMSabrinajoyMGreater Boston •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best crab cake I’ve ever had. Absolutely love the pork schnitzel. Excellent mashed potatoes and veggies. We are never disappointed when eating here.More infoPauline'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Burlington•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •67 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was our first time and it was excellent. The food selection was not large but a nice variety was offered; the same for the wine. Our server (Maria) was exceptional. We will definately put this at the top of our list for our next trip to Burlington. The only negative was that the background music was a little loud, but Maria took care of that. Thank you, Bill and JulieMore infoBlue Cat Steak & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Burlington•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerWest Palm Beach •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was never around. The host sat him two additional tables, and found him sitting in another room with a coworker and told him he had two more tables, and he still never came out. Thankfully Heath jumped in and got us what we needed. We had Heath serve yesterday and he was fantastic!!More infoTrapp Family Lodge Dining RoomPrice: Very Expensive• Austrian• Stowe•4.3
Located in New England, Vermont is a chilly and rainy state known for maple syrup and cheese. It's also home to America’s favorite snack, Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. You'll find local farmers' markets with fresh produce, eateries that serve artisan foods and plenty of breweries and wineries everywhere you go. Vermont’s cuisine has been featured on television as a leader of the farm-to-table movement, because state residents raise, farm and locally forage much of their food to produce seasonal meals. Whether you're craving home-raised beef, freshly caught seafood or a bowl of maple syrup on snow, Vermont warmth can bring you the comforts of home.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging