Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
BNapoli is known for their professional yet approachable service, beautifully created from scratch menu and inventive balanced cocktails. They offer an eclectic 100 label variety of new and old world wine focused mainly on North America and Italy from a glass enclosed temperature controlled wine room. Their cocktail menu is culinary based and guest focused offering creative seasonal takes on timeless classics and they also offer six draft lines featuring local breweries as well as a small curated selection of bottles.
Mezze Bistro + Bar serves a New American prix fixe menu inspired by the flavors of the Mediterranean using local ingredients. Craft cocktails, boutique wines, and small-batch beers highlight the beverage program. The Bistro is two miles south of Williamstown's center, adjacent to Sheep Hill, part of the Williamstown Rural Lands.
To learn about private dining options for groups of up to 25 contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mezze Bistro, part of Mezze Hospitality Group, includes Mezze Events, a full-service events company, BLUEBiRD & CO. our casual, a la carte restaurant and bar at the base of Jiminy Peak and the soon to debut Mezze Guesthouse.
Our culinary team highlights seasonal ingredients from local purveyors, including High Lawn Dairy, Cricket Creek Farms, and Marty’s Local to create innovative and flavorful menus. Our own organic gardens, hives, and chicken coop enhance our ever-changing dishes.
Offering a four-course Prix Fixe Menu ($95pp) with selections for most any interest or diet. Direct message here for vegan options or dietary restrictions, we kindly ask for 24 hours to accommodate allergies and modifications.
Currently accepting dinner reservations from 5:00 to 8:00pm, Thursday through Saturday.
*Establishment is 18 years or above.
Outdoor dining available. Reservations are suggested. Call directly for Holiday Tea reservations 413-835-2011.
30Boltwood offers traditional New England fare that highlights fresh and simple flavors in our downtown Amherst, MA restaurant. Our culinary team works closely with local area farms and purveyors to ensure the highest quality ingredients are used to craft menus that deliver exceptional dining experiences. 30Boltwood is a gathering place where old friends and new acquaintances can sip cocktails, enjoy satisfying casual comforts, and celebrate life’s special occasions.
Dewey’s Jazz Lounge was created from a true love of music, passion for exceptional food, and a desire to unite community members.
Our goal is to provide a comfortable and energetic space to dine with friends and family. Our menus include elegant southern style American dishes, craft cocktails, along with hand selected wine, spirits & beers.
We host talented musicians and bands from all over New England every weekend, and even on occasional weekdays. Our space is equipped with professional sound equipment to ensure the best listening experience for our guests.
We look forward to seeing you!
Our menu has something for everyone to enjoy. Fresh dishes created by our chef and amazing staff for our locals and visiting guests alike. Our tasty grass-fed beef burger and salmon dishes are guest favorites!
But don't forget to leave room for dessert...
Please inquire about private events, up to and including wedding receptions.
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a fabulous experience. We were rushed for time and they could not have been more accommodating! The food was great. The service impeccable!More infoJohnny's TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Amherst•4.5
- CTCathyTNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat food. Services was wonderful. A very good menu with great choices. We will be back.More infoJohnny's Bar & GrillePrice: Moderate• American• South Hadley•5
- NGNoraGGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023As always, great to eat at 30 Boltwood. What made this visit exceptional was Michael, who doubled as our waiter and bartender. Best we ever had! We’d visit again just to have him serve us again.More info30 Boltwood - Inn on BoltwoodPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Amherst•4.5
- JBJamesB1 review4.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Our teppanyaki chef was fun and considerate of our younger kids. Didn't go too crazy with the flames as not to spoke them. Also had "baby sake" or a baby bottle with water in it so they could fully participate in the show.More infoOsaka NorthamptonPrice: Moderate• Sushi• Northampton•4.6
- SMSueMGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023What a wonderful brunch. The food was great, the drinks were great, I have nothing negative to say.More infoDelaney's Grill/The Mick/*Log Cabin (Holidays Only)Price: Expensive• Steak• Holyoke•4.6
Discover Western MA
The down-home feel of Western Massachusetts creates some of the best farm-to-table treats in the country. Stop in for a breakfast of two sunny-side-up free-range eggs with a locally produced sausage patty. For a different taste at lunchtime, visit a seafood cafe and enjoy deep-fried shrimp on a brioche bun drizzled with aioli and accented with coleslaw. When evening comes, find a local restaurant that serves appetizers of full-sized olives roasted in garlic, chili and lemon sauce to spice up your palate. Move on to a pasta salad infused with local red peppers, cabbage, carrots and peanuts adorned with a sesame vinaigrette. For an entrée, select a roasted whole chicken stuffed with cornbread accompanied by summer squash and red pepper jelly for an updated classic New England taste.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Western Massachusetts is Johnny's Bar & Grille